Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

The group’s decision is based on Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony and the Supreme Court nominee’s response.

ACLU Opposes Kavanaugh Nomination In Rare Break From Own Policy

I agree! His testimony and lies were enough to sink him. He is clearly unfit to be a judge on any court. More to come...

The UCLA should look around to see what country they are in. It's called America. In America, a person is assumed innocent until proven guilty. A person is not assumed innocent until an unproven allegation comes along.

In a situation when it is he said/she said then you think the assaulter should be set free? It did not happen with Jerry Sandusky, Priests, gymnastics doctor, etc.

The credibility is judged.

Ford is far more creditable than a screaming out of control Kavanaughj.

It should be to you. Kavanaugh might have not had a bias if your leftists pals didn't pull this stunt. Now that they did, payback is a bitch. I may be wrong, but if you have any children in school, tell them to start practicing their Hail Mary's just in case. They don't want to hold up the rest of the class. :auiqs.jpg:

You'd assume Kavanaugh might not just lose it for now, but has the temperament to be vengeful and vindictive for the rest of his life, and that's a man you hope to be confirmed to the highest court of the land.

Glad we cleared that up.

I don't know the man personally, but could you blame him if he did?

The group’s decision is based on Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony and the Supreme Court nominee’s response.

I agree! His testimony and lies were enough to sink him. He is clearly unfit to be a judge on any court. More to come...

The UCLA should look around to see what country they are in. It's called America. In America, a person is assumed innocent until proven guilty. A person is not assumed innocent until an unproven allegation comes along.

In a situation when it is he said/she said then you think the assaulter should be set free? It did not happen with Jerry Sandusky, Priests, gymnastics doctor, etc.

She is, huh?

Her first claim is that she attended a party with four other people. She changed that claim to four guys and some girls.

She said she's deathly afraid of flying and that's why she couldn't make it to the hearing when they wanted it. Yet she's a highly educated psychiatrist who is trained to treat people like herself of irrational fears. It's also record that she worked in Hawaii.

She named three witnesses; one of which is a lifelong friend, and all three said they don't even recall such a party yet alone one where that happened.

Now in what dictionary is this woman considered credible, especially compared to a man that led such a stellar life like Kavanaugh?

No dipshit, it doesn’t matter where the “story” is told, the accuser STILL has the DUTY to prove that it’s not simply a fairy tale.

Good lord you are naive

So, you are saying it is OK to try to rape people as long as there is no video & no witnesses.

How did they get Jerry Sandusky on all those charges? How did they get those priests?

How did they get the gymnastics doc.

Foid correctly identified Kavanaugh's drinking & lifestyle as a sloppy drunk.

She knew his best friend was Judge.

Why would she lie & bring him into the situation if she knew he would deny it?

And nothing else. Where, when, nada

Not even her best friend backed her story up.
Well huh! Do you folks practice stupidity as a hobby? If her "best friend can't back her story up", maybe she wasn't there or didn't see it? It doesn't automatically cancel out that it didn't happen. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT SO RETARDED?

Are you purposely stupid.

Because her best friend might not have been there? FORD TESTIFIED SHE WAS THERE!

Good God, you have no clue as to any of this, you must just like yapping?

To those at the get together who was not being assaulted, it was an uneventful night.

Doesn’t help her case. You realize that, right?

Of course, Leland testified she never met Kavanaugh and never attended a party that Kavanaugh and Ford were at together.

Eventful or not, that is the evidence.

Jesus you folks are pathetic.

Let it for. This dog just don’t hunt.

No dipshit, it doesn’t matter where the “story” is told, the accuser STILL has the DUTY to prove that it’s not simply a fairy tale.

Good lord you are naive

So, you are saying it is OK to try to rape people as long as there is no video & no witnesses.

How did they get Jerry Sandusky on all those charges? How did they get those priests?

Well huh! Do you folks practice stupidity as a hobby? If her "best friend can't back her story up", maybe she wasn't there or didn't see it? It doesn't automatically cancel out that it didn't happen. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT SO RETARDED?

Because her best friend might not have been there? FORD TESTIFIED SHE WAS THERE!

To those at the get together who was not being assaulted, it was an uneventful night.

And she made sure it stayed that way by not running down the stairs and screaming that she was just assaulted? When I was growing up, that would have put them in a very bad position in their peer group. It's just all so neatly cut and dried. She remembers only the stuff that can't be verified and her "witnesses" don't back her up. That should not be cause to destroy Kavanaugh.

And she made sure it stayed that way by not running down the stairs and screaming that she was just assaulted? When I was growing up, that would have put them in a very bad position in their peer group.

I was a teen in the later 70's, not too much older than Kavanaugh, and if that happened back then, the other guys at the party would have beaten the hell out of them so bad they would have ended up in the hospital.

And she made sure it stayed that way by not running down the stairs and screaming that she was just assaulted? When I was growing up, that would have put them in a very bad position in their peer group.

I was a teen in the later 70's, not too much older than Kavanaugh, and if that happened back then, the other guys at the party would have beaten the hell out of them so bad they would have ended up in the hospital.

In my group, the girls would have at least made him an instant pariah. He wouldn't have gotten within 10 feet of any of them. And no, the boys would not have tolerated anything like that.

More bullshit. Kavanaigh's friends were just like him. No respect for women.

What does that FFFF stand for?

How about their mantra: "no meas yes, yes means anal"?

She is, huh?

Her first claim is that she attended a party with four other people. She changed that claim to four guys and some girls.

She said she's deathly afraid of flying and that's why she couldn't make it to the hearing when they wanted it. Yet she's a highly educated psychiatrist who is trained to treat people like herself of irrational fears. It's also record that she worked in Hawaii.

She named three witnesses; one of which is a lifelong friend, and all three said they don't even recall such a party yet alone one where that happened.

Now in what dictionary is this woman considered credible, especially compared to a man that led such a stellar life like Kavanaugh?
You re confusing your ignorance with Ford's testimony.

I don''t like to fly. That does not mean that I won't do it if needed.

If you were downstairs & unaware, it was likely an uneventful event not remembered after all these years.

A well educated, well known & respectecd college prog=ffessor with nothing to gain by stepping forward.

Kavanaugh is such a POS that less than 20% of his documented record was available to the committee. Why was that???

Kavanaugh became unhinged - typical of guilty people when they are caught.

What is stellar about Kavanaugh?? He dodge so many questions - what was he hiding?. He lied about his drinking. Why are so many organization urging that not be confirmed.

So now., ,. Mr child psychiatrist knows everything to know about victims of sexual abuse.

Why wasn't Sandusky outed after his first abuse of young boys, why weren't that priests shunned by their congregations.

Of course, Leland testified she never met Kavanaugh and never attended a party that Kavanaugh and Ford were at together.

Testified where????

Leland stated she believes Ford.

Testified where????

Who da fuck cares..........can she prove it........was she there..............where..........when............

If she was assualted......Maryland says she needs to file a complaint and they will investigate it.............get on with it..........

What's the problem..............why haven't they done this..........

I don''t like to fly. That does not mean that I won't do it if needed.

Well she needed to, but said it would take her says to drive all the way from California to Washington. Then it was learned she wasn't even near California.

If you were downstairs & unaware, it was likely an uneventful event not remembered after all these years.

Oh please, I remember every single party I ever went to as a teen. Her friend believes the same. She swore on an affidavit that she was never at a party with Kavanaugh yet alone with Kavanaugh and Ford together.

A well educated, well known & respectecd college prog=ffessor with nothing to gain by stepping forward.

Nothing to gain? She's a Democrat activist. There are pictures of her wearing a pussy hat protesting. What do you mean nothing to gain? Just two days ago it was reported her Go Fund Me accounts were already past the half-million dollar mark. She will be labeled a hero by the left for many months to come.

Kavanaugh is such a POS that less than 20% of his documented record was available to the committee. Why was that???

Because he has so many documents. What he presented to the committee was more documentation of his work than the last several nominees combined. Democrats are desperately looking for a reason to stall this past midterms. To review every document of Kavanaugh's would take us well past that election.

Kavanaugh became unhinged - typical of guilty people when they are caught

And typical of a person who has to defend his reputation and seeing his life destroyed by a lie.

What is stellar about Kavanaugh?? He dodge so many questions - what was he hiding?. He lied about his drinking. Why are so many organization urging that not be confirmed.

Like what, the ABA? They recently came out and said they still stand behind Kavanaugh, and the person that wrote the BS had no authority to speak on their behalf. The NYT never checked the story, they just printed it.

Kavanauygh never said he never drank. He said he often drank beer. So what's the big deal about that? I drank pools of beer when I was that age. That doesn't mean I'm not credible or I'm a rapist.

More bullshit. Kavanaigh's friends were just like him. No respect for women.

What does that FFFF stand for?

How about their mantra: "no meas yes, yes means anal"?
/—-/ And you know this how? You interviewed them at the time?

Testified where????

She swore an affidavit, under penalty of felony. That’s considered testimony.

You really should stop while your behind.

The ABA flagged concerns of possible bias just before the Senate made Brett M. Kavanaugh a federal judge.

American Bar Association had concerns in 2006 about Kavanaugh

More interesting background.

View attachment 219328

upload_2018-9-30_11-26-26.png

The ABA flagged concerns of possible bias just before the Senate made Brett M. Kavanaugh a federal judge.

American Bar Association had concerns in 2006 about Kavanaugh

More interesting background.

View attachment 219328

View attachment 219424

Julie Swetnick has extensive legal history

Here’s the lefts hero in a nutshell.

In its civil complaint in a state court in Oregon, the company said Swetnick, a software engineer, was an employee for a few weeks before its human resources department received a report that she had engaged in “unwelcome sexual innuendo and inappropriate conduct” toward two male co-workers at a business lunch.

Leftist were warned and repeatedly reminded that FBI cannot conduct a criminal investigation and could only provide supplemental background check. They didn't care and demanded FBI investigation. Leftists and their media are now "shocked" that the FBI isn't conducting a criminal investigation.

Testified where????

She swore an affidavit, under penalty of felony. That’s considered testimony.

You really should stop while your behind.

Keyser had a sworn affidavit? Can't find that anywhere.

Forum List

Back