Kayla Mueller....kept as a slave by ISIS chief baghdadi

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The shocking report on how the obama whitehouse and obama himself failed Kayla...an absolute disgrace to America.

Kayla Mueller: The American Baghdadi Kept as His Slave | Breitbart

ht_kayla_prooflife_grab_lf_160818_16x9_992-640x480.png

poor girl . I forget details but I don't think that she shoulda gone traveling eh .

No responses from the fucking left I see.
---------------
Kayla Mueller was one of the four Americans whose murder by the Islamic State (ISIS) President Donald Trump described as “especially heinous” on Sunday morning when he announced the appropriately cowardly demise of the man who ordered them tortured and murdered, Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien said on NBC’s Meet the Press Sunday morning that the mission to take out Baghdadi was named after Mueller.

“We finally brought justice to a man that beheaded the three Americans, two journalists and a humanitarian worker. And Kayla Mueller who was working as a humanitarian, great young American, idealistic, young girl,” said O’Brien.

“One of the things that General [Mark A.] Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, did was name the operation that took down al-Baghdadi after Kayla Mueller, after what she had suffered. And that was something that people should know,” he said.

-----------

Nope, no responses from the left about a woman who was tortured, raped and murdered by a brown scumbag.

Instead they want us to honor the fucking brown smelly scumbag. Get that? Honor that fucking brown stink fucking scumbag. All because of the fact that the brown fucking scumbag is brown, hates Christians, hates, America and hates Israel.

Make no mistake. That is why and don't ever let the left think they actually care about women's rights.

Last edited:
Fuck you loser. Woman deserves to be tortured and raped you pathetic gasbag? I fucking reported you, you fucking loser.

Again, you go INTO A WAR ZONE, that's on you.

Thousands of women of color were being tortured and raped by all sides in Syria's Civil War. It's only a big deal when it's a white American woman who died 4 years ago?

Fuck you loser. Woman deserves to be tortured and raped you pathetic gasbag? I fucking reported you, you fucking loser.

Thousands of women of color were being tortured and raped by all sides in Syria's Civil War. It's only a big deal when it's a white American woman who died 4 years ago?

Curious but did you hold the same view when non-US citizen Khashoggi was killed?

Well, no, I don't get upset about another episode of "White Women In Peril".

Anyone who was dumb enough to let themselves get caught in the middle of Syria's Civil War, I can't work up a lot of sympathy for.
Thats pretty sick

Do you only not care what happens to white women?

Well you can thank the Hussein for creating the problem in Syria. If he didn’t supply “resistance” groups, aka ISIS with arms, Syria would had crushed them quickly. Instead they got a civil war and the huge refugee crisis for Europe to deal with. All those “colored women” raped and tortured because of Obama’s failed foreign policy of warmongering in countries we had no business being involved with.

Well you can thank the Hussein for creating the problem in Syria. If he didn’t supply “resistance” groups, aka ISIS with arms, Syria would had crushed them quickly. Instead they got a civil war and the huge refugee crisis for Europe to deal with. All those “colored women” raped and tortured because of Obama’s failed foreign policy of warmongering in countries we had no business being involved with.
All deliberate by the skinny marxist in order to eradicate Israel. Hence the reason the skinny lying negro called them ISIL. Every time he said that, he was sending them a signal that he was on their side and what his intentions were when he left them (on his orders) all of the hardware. American tanks and vehicles that they did not have. That made them mobile. They could not do shit without logistical support. So, he left all of that for them. He called them isil in order to tell them that he does not acknowledge Israel. That was his message and losers like JoeB cheered. He deserves to be treated like the fucking traitor he is.

All deliberate by the skinny marxist in order to eradicate Israel. Hence the reason the skinny lying negro called them ISIL. Every time he said that, he was sending them a signal that he was on their side and what his intentions were when he left them (on his orders) all of the hardware. American tanks and vehicles that they did not have. That made them mobile. They could not do shit without logistical support. So, he left all of that for them. He called them isil in order to tell them that he does not acknowledge Israel. That was his message and losers like JoeB cheered. He deserves to be treated like the fucking traitor he is.

Correct. I stated years ago when all this shit went down that the Hussein was the de facto President of ISIS. I was right, he was and still is a treasonous piece of shit.

True, most Syrians arent exactly good people. Rape on that level doesnt exist in good societies.

---------------
Kayla Mueller was one of the four Americans whose murder by the Islamic State (ISIS) President Donald Trump described as “especially heinous” on Sunday morning when he announced the appropriately cowardly demise of the man who ordered them tortured and murdered, Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien said on NBC’s Meet the Press Sunday morning that the mission to take out Baghdadi was named after Mueller.

“We finally brought justice to a man that beheaded the three Americans, two journalists and a humanitarian worker. And Kayla Mueller who was working as a humanitarian, great young American, idealistic, young girl,” said O’Brien.

“One of the things that General [Mark A.] Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, did was name the operation that took down al-Baghdadi after Kayla Mueller, after what she had suffered. And that was something that people should know,” he said.

-----------

Nope, no responses from the left about a woman who was tortured, raped and murdered by a brown scumbag.

Instead they want us to honor the fucking brown smelly scumbag. Get that? Honor that fucking brown stink fucking scumbag. All because of the fact that the brown fucking scumbag is brown, hates Christians, hates, America and hates Israel.

Make no mistake. That is why and don't ever let the left think they actually care about women's rights.

"Instead they want us to honor the fucking brown smelly scumbag. Get that? Honor that fucking brown stink fucking scumbag. All because of the fact that the brown fucking scumbag is brown, hates Christians, hates, America and hates Israel."

He also hated homosexuals! How quickly some forget to acknowledge? :eusa_think:

Actually, they got vehicles because your boy Bush gave vehicles to an Iraqi Army that ran the first time they were confronted.

Well, no, I don't get upset about another episode of "White Women In Peril".

Anyone who was dumb enough to let themselves get caught in the middle of Syria's Civil War, I can't work up a lot of sympathy for.

So the only thing that stands out to you in the story is that she's white huh? Why is it that that was only important to you alone? What is it with you you stupid fuck? My guess is your upset Bahgdadi was taken out on Trumps watch.

I guess you must have missed all those news stories about Yazidi women and girls being kidnapped by ISIS for years now... it wasn't a big deal says You. Mueller story was a story about a white girl... says you. Your a real Asshole. you dumb fuck, if mueller was any American of color it still would have been a news story. If anything it should be a story that Obama's admin told her parents to remain silent.

After Kayla’s death, the Muellers became outspoken critics of the American government’s handling of its foreign hostages. They had been encouraged to keep her captivity secret, and discouraged from attempting to free her or pay a ransom.

Forum List

Back