Kayla Mueller....kept as a slave by ISIS chief baghdadi

She was a moron.
Another Piece of Shit.
I wouldnt call her that, you asshole. She was just dumb for going into an active war zone.
It reminds me of leftists that want to prove third world savages are nice people then they get murdered.
Its dumb.
I'm calling YOU that. Your hatred of Christianity clouds your view of anything good. She has her reward. You will have yours too unless you change your attitude.

There's people here in the US who need help. Why go to a muslim country in the midst of a civil war to evangelize people who will never become christian?

She was a moron.
Another Piece of Shit.
I wouldnt call her that, you asshole. She was just dumb for going into an active war zone.
It reminds me of leftists that want to prove third world savages are nice people then they get murdered.
Its dumb.
I'm calling YOU that. Your hatred of Christianity clouds your view of anything good. She has her reward. You will have yours too unless you change your attitude.
Her religion has nothing to do with it you braindead dumbfuck

She was a moron.
Another Piece of Shit.
Its dumb.

There's people here in the US who need help. Why go to a muslim country in the midst of a civil war to evangelize people who will never become christian?
I dont know. Ask her.

She was a moron.
Another Piece of Shit.
Its dumb.
It had EVERYTHING to do with it. That's why you're do bothered.

She was a moron.
Another Piece of Shit.
Its dumb.

I dont know. Ask her.

I already know why. There's only one possible explanation: her head was so filled with PC tolerance and diversity dogma that she chose to ignore logic.

She was a moron.
Another Piece of Shit.
Its dumb.
It had EVERYTHING to do with it. That's why you're do bothered.
Get your head out of your ass. It was a stupid decision no matter her religion.

Fuck you loser. Woman deserves to be tortured and raped you pathetic gasbag? I fucking reported you, you fucking loser.

Again, you go INTO A WAR ZONE, that's on you.

Thousands of women of color were being tortured and raped by all sides in Syria's Civil War. It's only a big deal when it's a white American woman who died 4 years ago?
Leftists sure do like the blame the victims of Islamic terrorism.

The Army lied about his capture?

Thats insane

He deserted his post and joined the enemy

Obama made a damn fool of himself by the way he treated bergdahl

Except the Army didn't list him as a "Deserter" or even as "AWOL". They listed him as a POW. They continued to give him promotions while in captivity.

Yes, Obama looked foolish because the Army lied to him and the American people.

You sound like Trump's view of captured John McCain.

Btw, you are a disgusting piece of shit

McCain was a member of a military governed by the rules of law. White Woman In Peril deliberately ignored several warnings to travel into a war zone.

Thats insane

Except the Army didn't list him as a "Deserter" or even as "AWOL". They listed him as a POW. They continued to give him promotions while in captivity.

McCain was a member of a military governed by the rules of law. White Woman In Peril deliberately ignored several warnings to travel into a war zone.

Thats insane

You are seriously misinformed

Bergdahl was tried by general court-martial on charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy,[8] and on October 16, 2017, he entered a guilty plea before a military judge at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.[9] On November 3, 2017, he was sentenced to be dishonorably discharged, reduced in rank to private and fined $1,000 per month from his pay for ten months, with no prison time.[10] The fine and reduction in rank took effect immediately, while the discharge was stayed pending automatic appeal.

Thats insane

Thats insane

Bergdahl was tried by general court-martial on charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy,[8] and on October 16, 2017, he entered a guilty plea before a military judge at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.[9] On November 3, 2017, he was sentenced to be dishonorably discharged, reduced in rank to private and fined $1,000 per month from his pay for ten months, with no prison time.[10] The fine and reduction in rank took effect immediately, while the discharge was stayed pending automatic appeal.

He is a lying fucking racist loser who thinks the humanitarian girl that got kidnapped tortured raped and murdered by that brown fucking hero of joeb and the rest of his pathetic left wing losers, deserved what she got.

Cause she was white and that is it. He is a fucking traitor, a racist, and a fucking waste of time. Hope I get the PLEASURE of meeting up with him one day.

Thats insane

Thats insane

He is a lying fucking racist loser who thinks the humanitarian girl that got kidnapped tortured raped and murdered by that brown fucking hero of joeb and the rest of his pathetic left wing losers, deserved what she got.

Cause she was white and that is it. He is a fucking traitor, a racist, and a fucking waste of time. Hope I get the PLEASURE of meeting up with him one day.
Liberals accuse conservatives of racism when it is the left that is obsessed with skin color

Thats insane

Thats insane

Read the extraordinary letter ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller sent her family before her death

Leftists sure do like the blame the victims of Islamic terrorism.

Meh, when you work that hard to become a victim, can't feel that bad for you.

Here's how you don't get killed in Syria.

1) Don't go to Syria.
2) Repeat Step one.

That was easy.
A young girl with everything going for her wants to risk her life in the most dangerous area of the world to help unfortunate people. But to you she's just a dumb shit. Yeah I guess that does make it easy.

We aren't talking about what happened when he came back... Try to pay fucking attention.

WHEN he was in captivity, the Army listed him as a POW and promoted him from PFC to Sergeant. This is not what you do to a deserter. They made up a bullshit story about how he was captured on patrol. Probably because they didn't want to answer any embarrassing questions about why they signed up a guy who got a psych discharge from the Coast Guard and put him in a war zone.

After he came back, they did a bullshit courtmartial, realized that giving him anything other than a discharge would be legally trouble.

He doesn't have guts enough to come out and say she deserved it because she's white.

Kayla's grave has been found and she's going home. Her parents give much thanks to Trump.

Oh, they found her grave, now? Really?

No, she deserved it because she was stupid.

A young girl with everything going for her wants to risk her life in the most dangerous area of the world to help unfortunate people. But to you she's just a dumb shit. Yeah I guess that does make it easy.

Yeah, that actually was a dumb shit thing to do. The State Department clearly said, "Syria is dangerous and we can't promise you safety in a five way civil war." She went anyway.

BUT OH MY GOD, WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL!!! Let's get upset about that five years after it happened because the country kind of yawned that we killed Replaceable Arab #8.

Reported, again.

Here's the thing. What happened to her was kind of awful, but that's what she signed up for.

The millions of Iraqis and Syrians who suffered in their civil wars that happened because Bush destabilized the region didn't sign up for that... but you guys didn't care about it and made excuses for it.

WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL.

I thought it was just Some People Doing Something.

Well, there you go thinking again.

Now, if you mastered the thinking part, it would be "The US keeps sticking it's nose in their region of the world, keeps backing the wrong people, and then wonders why "some people" turn on us." But we aren't going to ever have that discussion. In ten years, when Kurds are blowing up Americans, we will be scratching our heads wondering why they are mad at us.

Saddam and Bin Laden and Baghdadi...all guys the CIA at some point thought we "could work with".

Forum List

Back