Kayleigh MCenany ... wow...was she ever on point today. This was the best I have seen of her...

She’s a smart cookie and getting a feel for how the Trump propaganda machine is working. A waste of talent if you ask me, she shouldn’t be wearing that cross on her neck if she is going to execute her job the way she is
READ: " I either don't understand what she is talking about, or I refuse to try.... so I will just attack her personally and say some rhetorical claptrap."
I understand everything she is talking abut. She is a very clear communicator. I just see the BS and spin in it. That’s what propaganda machine means

Facts are a terrible thing so move on to slander.....typical lib
Her response was spot on.

1) The Democratic candidate for Vice President, and who is LIKELY TO BE PRESIDENT - compared U.S. law enforcement to the KKK
2) The Speaker of the House called Federal lawmen storm troopers.
3) Minority Leader of the Senate blocked a resolution to denounce defunding police... calling it a "gimmick"

That is where the leaders of the Democratic Party are concerning law and order. After all this blew up in their face - it is disingenuous to the nth degree to blame it on Trump.
Should have quoted Mac in my response.......as he desperately seeks some sort of salve for his conscience and a vote for a senile candidate

Last edited:
She’s a smart cookie and getting a feel for how the Trump propaganda machine is working. A waste of talent if you ask me, she shouldn’t be wearing that cross on her neck if she is going to execute her job the way she is
READ: " I either don't understand what she is talking about, or I refuse to try.... so I will just attack her personally and say some rhetorical claptrap."
I understand everything she is talking abut. She is a very clear communicator. I just see the BS and spin in it. That’s what propaganda machine means
No... that is what you want it to mean.
She literally backed up what she said by actual statistics while saying it. That is the OPPOSITE of propaganda.
Meanwhile....
HARRIS - candidate for Vice President, and likely to be President sooner than later - compared U.S. law enforcement to the KKK while on the Senate floor. The Speaker of the House called Federal Officers "storm troopers".

1) The Democratic candidate for Vice President, and who is LIKELY TO BE PRESIDENT - compared U.S. law enforcement to the KKK
3) Minority Leader of the Senate blocked a resolution to denounce defunding police... calling it a "gimmick"

That is where the leaders of the Democratic Party are concerning law and order. After all this blew up in their face - it is disingenuous to the nth degree to blame it on Trump.
Should have quoted Mac in my response.......as he desperately seeks some sort of salve for conscience and a vote for a senile candidate
I think you’re mistaken... As far as I can tell Mac isnt planning on voting for Trump

Should have quoted Mac in my response.......as he desperately seeks some sort of salve for conscience and a vote for a senile candidate
Mac is lost... and that is also who I meant that for.
Mac used to be a pretty decent poster before TDS turned him into a straight up troll.

She literally backed up what she said by actual statistics while saying it. That is the OPPOSITE of propaganda.
Meanwhile....
HARRIS - candidate for Vice President, and likely to be President sooner than later - compared U.S. law enforcement to the KKK while on the Senate floor. The Speaker of the House called Federal Officers "storm troopers".
Haha. No she used actual statistics to distract from the question and politically attack Trumps opponents. It was a great political answer as I said she’s a smart one. But of course Trump is trying to score political point off the violence and No I don’t expect his press secretary to admit to that. But it’s obviously true.

Meanwhile....
Haha. No she used actual statistics to distract from the question and politically attack Trumps opponents. It was a great political answer as I said she’s a smart one. But of course Trump is trying to score political point off the violence and No I don’t expect his press secretary to admit to that. But it’s obviously true.
No... the question was complete nonsense. And she roundly eviscerated such a stupid question with actual facts showing the exact opposite was true.
Again... you are just seeing what you want to see,

Mac is lost... and that is also who I meant that for.
Mac used to be a pretty decent poster before TDS turned him into a straight up troll.
Mac is an Objective thinker who doesn’t like political propaganda and lies. I don’t blame him for being disgusted by Trump. He deals in pure BS

Meanwhile....
No... the question was complete nonsense. And she roundly eviscerated such a stupid question with actual facts showing the exact opposite was true.
I’m seeing what’s there. Trump is playing off the violence to be Mr Law and order and painting the Democrats as supporters of the riots. He doesn’t address the underlying issues of what’s causing the protests and he provokes in times when he should be cooling the flames

Meanwhile....
I’m seeing what’s there. Trump is playing off the violence to be Mr Law and order and painting the Democrats as supporters of the riots. He doesn’t address the underlying issues of what’s causing the protests and he provokes in times when he should be cooling the flames
"What is causing the protests" - isn't anything Trump did or didn't do. Police shootings of blacks under Obama was the same.
Of course Trump wants to end the riots... what fuck else do you want him to do?? Ignore it, praise them and defend them like sitting Democrats??
You realize saying what you said is purely subjective. 100%.

"The Democrats suddenly showing concern for the violence and rioting after ignoring it for 3 months is like an arsonist blaming the fire"
Man...that is just sexy. Spot on.
Answering an impossibly stupid question is Trump using the violence to gain political points....
"Well interesting you say that, violent crime in 2017 and 2018 was down all across the country, despite the fact it was up both 2015 and 2016. In Portland you have a 615% increase in murders in the past 6 months, in Seattle the first 8 months of murders surpassed all of 2019, and this is because of defund the police movement, the criticism of officials towards their own police officers and the withdrawing of funds from their departments. Which is why from day one the President fought against that movement and fought for a robust legend response movement that improved violent crime in all of these cities before.

Just fucking brilliant today.

There are good people on both sides.

Bad for Trump to say but good for the left?

You are okay with those you support acting like those you oppose?

Meanwhile....
And the democrats are not?

It does seem as though you are seeing only what you want to see.

Meanwhile....
"What is causing the protests" - isn't anything Trump did or didn't do. Police shootings of blacks under Obama was the same.
Of course Trump wants to end the riots... what fuck else do you want him to do?? Ignore it, praise them and defend them like sitting Democrats??
You realize saying what you said is purely subjective. 100%.
I want to end riots, Biden wants to end riots I don’t know anybody except for some fringe whackos that support riots. It’s not some crazy position to condem violence. The difference right now is that one side is trying to acknowledge and address what 100s of thousands Of people our out protesting about and the other side led by trump is completely ignoring those issues so they can point blame for the violence.

Meanwhile....

Yes the Dems are playing politcs too. I never said they weren’t. Can you admit that Trump is as well?

it's all he ever does. don't agree with him, you're wrong.

fuck him.

"The Democrats suddenly showing concern for the violence and rioting after ignoring it for 3 months is like an arsonist blaming the fire"
Man...that is just sexy. Spot on.
Answering an impossibly stupid question is Trump using the violence to gain political points....
"Well interesting you say that, violent crime in 2017 and 2018 was down all across the country, despite the fact it was up both 2015 and 2016. In Portland you have a 615% increase in murders in the past 6 months, in Seattle the first 8 months of murders surpassed all of 2019, and this is because of defund the police movement, the criticism of officials towards their own police officers and the withdrawing of funds from their departments. Which is why from day one the President fought against that movement and fought for a robust legend response movement that improved violent crime in all of these cities before.

Just fucking brilliant today.

She lied, again. She lies a lot.

16 theories for why crime plummeted in the US
Updated May 20, 2015

I liked it yesterday when she said that Trump wasn't aware of any videos showing Trump supporters in trucks shooting protesters in Portland with paint balls.
Just that Trump had already shared the videos himself on Twitter.
She's a fucking lackey, like the rest of them in there.

Meanwhile....

Yes the Dems are playing politcs too. I never said they weren’t. Can you admit that Trump is as well?
Why would I 'admit' such a thing? I never even remotely indicated he was not. Clearly he is playing politics here.

The false equivalency is rather asinine though. The dems are acting in a very similar fashion as Trump did in Charlottesville where he played footsie with the radical right wing racists. The difference is that this is a thousand times worse and they have been doing so for months on end even going so far as to declare the riots and violence simply did not exist. They are still trying to blame the right for actions on the left.

Meanwhile....

Why would I 'admit' such a thing? I never even remotely indicated he was not. Clearly he is playing politics here.

The false equivalency is rather asinine though. The dems are acting in a very similar fashion as Trump did in Charlottesville where he played footsie with the radical right wing racists. The difference is that this is a thousand times worse and they have been doing so for months on end even going so far as to declare the riots and violence simply did not exist. They are still trying to blame the right for actions on the left.
The Dems should clearly be against violence and rioting. They see a righteous reason for outrage which is why they support the protests and reforms. Looting and violence is taking it too far. I haven’t seem them promoting violence but I do see them being careful not to Step in the purpose of the movement. Very different than skirting the line with Nazis and white nationalists if you ask me

Meanwhile....

The Dems should clearly be against violence and rioting. They see a righteous reason for outrage which is why they support the protests and reforms. Looting and violence is taking it too far. I haven’t seem them promoting violence but I do see them being careful not to Step in the purpose of the movement. Very different than skirting the line with Nazis and white nationalists if you ask me
No, it is certainly is not different other than it is FAR more extreme in the recent cases. You cannot claim to support a movement that is rioting and burning down cities but then pretend that you are against the violence they are clearly causing. The 'mostly' peaceful tag line is bullshit. Charlottesville was 'mostly' peaceful. It was still violent.

They are ACTIVELY promoting the 'movement' and it is flatly disgusting. Claiming things like the violence simply does not exist is beyond the pale - something they were claiming for months. Then they moved from (when it was clear denying the violence was not working) denial to blaming the other side. I was flabbergasted when the left, almost universally, tried to claim BLM supporters had nothing to do with the riots and, instead, it was white supremacists that were responsible for all the violence.

The politicians - all of them - do not see a righteous 'reason for outrage,' all I see are politicians that see a political opportunity and leverage.

It is rather ironic that I remember the actual peaceful protests from the Tea Party being labeled as terrorists. What is happening now actually does fit the definition of terrorism (though the label is not helpful - ever). What a difference that one little letter seems to make.

Forum List

Back