KC only a 3 point favorite?? Really

I would have guessed 6-7 points

I feel like betting a grand on KC ??

Convince me not too

Don’t bet. Winning is the worst thing that can happen to you in the long run. It’s a tantalizing line, but if you win it won’t stop at that. Besides it’s football, no matter how salivating the line is any given Sunday. I don’t know if Tampa’s starting safeties healed up after the last game, but stopping KC isn’t easy for a healthy defense

Convince me not too

Don’t bet. Winning is the worst thing that can happen to you in the long run. It’s a tantalizing line, but if you win it won’t stop at that. Besides it’s football, no matter how salivating the line is any given Sunday. I don’t know if Tampa’s starting safeties healed up after the last game, but stopping KC isn’t easy for a healthy defense
Please tell me he put a g on kc

Convince me not too

I won $1000. I bet someone 100 dollars mahomes wouldn’t score one touchdown. I was given ten to one

Convince me not too

I won $1000. I bet someone 100 dollars mahomes wouldn’t score one touchdown. I was given ten to one
You should have gotten better than 10-1 odds on that bet. I thought he would have at least 3

Convince me not too

You should have gotten better than 10-1 odds on that bet. I thought he would have at least 3
I’m just kidding yea I should have got 1000 to 1

I haven't watched any NFL this season, however you can't help but hear how great KC is.
So in that vain, is it true that KC did NOT score a single TD? I mean, seriously?

Mahomes was running for his life the whole game! That patchwork KC offensive line was getting their asses handed to them. Mahomes made some unbelievable throws with guys all over him but Tampa Bay's pass rush was just too much!

Mahomes was running for his life the whole game! That patchwork KC offensive line was getting their asses handed to them. Mahomes made some unbelievable throws with guys all over him but Tampa Bay's pass rush was just too much!
when you only score 9 points, it's not just the QB's fault, the whole offense didn't show up. though in the 4th quarter Mahomes was pathetic and cost his team a chance to come back

Forum List

Back