Keep an eye out if the Mueller team calls Mark Corallo to testify

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Mark Corallo was, until this summer, the chief spokesman for Trump private legal team....

However, he unexpectedly QUIT right after returning with Trump from the G-20 summit .....

Corallo reportedly left his job over the summer because he believed a statement reportedly drafted by the president aboard Air Force One may have obstructed justice.....WHY???
Because Trump daddy may have instructed Trump junior to lie about the meeting he, Manafort, Kushner and a bunch of Russians had at Trump Tower in June 2016.

The made up story attempted to shift the reason for the meeting from "dirt on Hillary" to "Russian children adoptions."

Corallo, seeing no good outcome — and privately confiding that he believed the meeting on Air Force One represented a likely obstruction of justice — quit,

Corallo would make an EXCELLENT witness for Mueller's investigation on obstruction.

• Banned
OMG....one of the several right wing Billys found my post "funny"....
Whatever shall if DO now???

(I sure hope that these morons don't breed too much.....LOL)

I actually heard, on TV, by a Republican, that the Trump Administration is like a bunch of monkeys throwing their excrement at each other while in their cages.

Mark Corallo was, until this summer, the chief spokesman for Trump private legal team....

However, he unexpectedly QUIT right after returning with Trump from the G-20 summit .....

Corallo reportedly left his job over the summer because he believed a statement reportedly drafted by the president aboard Air Force One may have obstructed justice.....WHY???
Because Trump daddy may have instructed Trump junior to lie about the meeting he, Manafort, Kushner and a bunch of Russians had at Trump Tower in June 2016.

The made up story attempted to shift the reason for the meeting from "dirt on Hillary" to "Russian children adoptions."

Corallo, seeing no good outcome — and privately confiding that he believed the meeting on Air Force One represented a likely obstruction of justice — quit,

Corallo would make an EXCELLENT witness for Mueller's investigation on obstruction.
The children’s adoption story was the most ridiculous excuse I’ve ever heard.
Even the cult members laughed at that one but they had to keep a straight face and a stiff upper lip for their base.

I ❤️ it that the cult thinks Bob Mueller is never going to release his findings and he’ll have nothing on Trump.

All the members of both intelligence committees that have come forth to discuss what is happening behind the scenes say Mueller has plenty.

So enjoy your illusions while you can because you’re in for a rude awakening that will knock your socks off.

I ❤️ it that the cult thinks Bob Mueller is never going to release his findings and he’ll have nothing on Trump.

All the members of both intelligence committees that have come forth to discuss what is happening behind the scenes say Mueller has plenty.

So enjoy your illusions while you can because you’re in for a rude awakening that will knock your socks off.

Mueller has plenty to do what? Make a fool out of himself when he can't get 2/3rd of the Senate to remove trump?

Trump, still president, 2018....:dance:
Not for long.
You’re low hanging fruit if there ever was one.

Ok that's fine..

Then president Pence can throw gays off the roof tops like your hero's the ISIS do comrade ...

And if you get rid of pence Paul Ryan would make you get a fucking job :)
I don’t need a job genius.
There will never be a President Pence. He was a horrendous governor and no one outside the Evangelicals want to see a theocracy of which Pence would try to install

Mueller has plenty to do what? Make a fool out of himself when he can't get 2/3rd of the Senate to remove trump?
You are not fit to debate in an adult forum.
Period.

Corallo like so many on that sinking ship known as the Trump Administration have jumped overboard in order not be tarnished by what lies ahead.

Not for long.

Ok that's fine..

Then president Pence can throw gays off the roof tops like your hero's the ISIS do comrade ...

And if you get rid of pence Paul Ryan would make you get a fucking job :)
I don’t need a job genius.
There will never be a President Pence. He was a horrendous governor and no one outside the Evangelicals want to see a theocracy of which Pence would try to install

Huh?

Who else do you think will be president if you get rid of trump?

OMG....one of the several right wing Billys found my post "funny"....
Whatever shall if DO now???

(I sure hope that these morons don't breed too much.....LOL)
Conservatives rate posts as "funny" because they know what was written is true.

It's another method conservatives use to deny facts, which enable them to remain safely cloistered in their alternate reality. And, is the very reason the message board designers included "funny" in their ratings system.

You are not fit to debate in an adult forum.
Period.

I deal with facts...

So tell us moron who would be president if you impeach Trump and the Senate removes him?

God damn you are so stupid you shouldn't even be on snap chat clown

Not for long.

Yeah. You have been saying that for a year now. (We smell smoke, We smell smoke) lol.
Trump, still president, 2018.
You still have nothing. After 2 years,
You. Still. Have. Nothing.
Your "evidence" is always just around the corner..
We are tired of you. We are going to vote for him again next time because we like prosperity better than Democrats.

And now it's our turn. Let's see those classifieds e-mails Dems put up for grabs, illegal servers, alias Obama, misappropriation of funds, Fusion, Putin, leeway, lying, covering up, favors to Hezbollah, favors to Iran, FBI coverup, DOJ coverup, lying, obstructing, bleaching, hammering..
Better hang on Dems. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s why this is part of his tag line on Twitter-

Mark Corallo
@MarkCorallo1
Not a TV Dad, Lifelong NY Yankees fan, US Army Infantry veteran. One wife, 4 kids - sleep is for the future. MAGA
Alexandria, VA
corallomediastrategies.com

Forum List

Back