Keep Marysville White

I don't think she has to worry about anybody of any color moving to Marysville any time soon. Looking at their Wikipedia page one of their only notable places of business is a Meijer supermarket.

And it’s not even a Giant Eagle. Pass.

Last edited:
For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Good heavens. I wonder what party she was representing ?

"Lets import a bunch of Neggras and Illegals. What could possibly go wrong?"

I don't think she has to worry about anybody of any color moving to Marysville any time soon. Looking at their Wikipedia page one of their only notable places of business is a Meijer supermarket.

What they really need is some housing projects to attract much-needed diversity to their lily white community.

For it’s worth, according to the 2010 Census the city of Marysville is almost 98% honky.

why does anyone care about this idiot place?
Opportunity to bash whitey by a self-loathing whitey.

And it's a BEAUTIFUL town. They'd like to keep it that way.
From google maps:
Clipboard01.jpg

Unacceptable displays of white supremacy such as this have no place in America.

What they really need is some housing projects to attract much-needed diversity to their lily white community.

No, that would only encourage darkies and honkies to intermarry. It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Weave! :mad:

For it’s worth, according to the 2010 Census the city of Marysville is almost 98% honky.

why does anyone care about this idiot place?
Opportunity to bash whitey by a self-loathing whitey.

And it's a BEAUTIFUL town. They'd like to keep it that way.
From google maps:
View attachment 275677
Unacceptable displays of white supremacy such as this have no place in America.
How dare those privileged white folks live without fear in their towns. They need to know what life is like in Chicago, Detroit and St Louis.

"honky" eh? I bet there ain't a negro living within a mile of you, white bread......always amazes me how little commiecrats know about what happens to a white neighborhood when blacks move in. It's not them who will be burglarizing your house...it's their cousins and nephews at the house-warming BBQ who case out the neighbors and come back a few nights later. I'm from Detroit...and that's why I'm from Detroit.....I prefer to live around my own kind.

"honky" eh? I bet there ain't a negro living within a mile of you, white bread......all amazes me how little commiecrats know about what happens to a white neighborhood when blacks move in. It's not them who will be burglarizing your house...it's their cousins and nephews at the house-warming BBQ who case out the neighbors and come back a few nights later. I'm from Detroit...and that's why I'm from Detroit.....I prefer to live around my own kind.

I'm sorry that my word usage made your pussy bleed. I thought you were made of sterner stuff.

I'm sorry that my word usage made your pussy bleed. I thought you were made of sterner stuff.

Oh boy...the faggot goes guttersnipe on me.....I'm made of railroad steel compared to your sissy ass.

Last edited:
For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Good heavens. I wonder what party she was representing ?

It was a racist question to begin with and pretty ridiculous one at that. So the residents in a community are now responsible for making their neighborhoods more diverse? How do you do that? When someone is selling you tell them they can only sell to certain race? How about just letting people live their lives how and where they want to without government getting involved.

It's a ridiculous answer to a ridiculous question. Whether the town is 98% white or 50% white is not the prerogative of the city council. There is nothing wrong with either formula. They should be concerned about preserving the community for all people, not worried about what they look like.
There is another reason why the answers is ridiculous. Today the majority of people in the country are not purely white. So at what skin pigmentation level constitutes being "White"? The browning of America is a fact and it's going to continue.

When a person says we should admit only whites, what they really mean is we should admit only whites like me, who think like me and have the same values, and prejudices who go to the same churches, vote the same way and never come up with original idea.

Forum List

Back