Keep Marysville White

The browning of America is a fact and it's going to continue.

22983.jpg

Article 2 of the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines genocide as:

"Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".

22983.jpg

According to Article 2 of the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines genocide as:

"Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".
Only if we allow it. America is a sovereign nation.

Personally, I'd only allow white English speaking people here. We see what happens when we try to be kind to the dark races.

For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Good heavens. I wonder what party she was representing ?

It was a racist question to begin with and pretty ridiculous one at that. So the residents in a community are now responsible for making their neighborhoods more diverse? How do you do that? When someone is selling you tell them they can only sell to certain race? How about just letting people live their lives how and where they want to without government getting involved.
The way to make a community more diverse is to welcome all races, ethnicities and religions. Who actually moves into the community will dependent on the cost of living and jobs. So a community with a high cost of living and more higher paying jobs who welcome minorities will likely have a more diverse religious population, more gay and lesbians, more European and Middle Eastern than Hispanics and Blacks. For poorer communities, the reverse is true.

For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

How do you, a self described quasi Welsh douchebag Jihad supporter find such stupid shit. What a fucking waste. Go volunteer at your local Mosque or something

22983.jpg

According to Article 2 of the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines genocide as:

Only if we allow it. America is a sovereign nation.

Personally, I'd only allow white English speaking people here. We see what happens when we try to be kind to the dark races.
If our forefathers did as you say, most of us would not be here today. However, that would not be all bad because we would not have Trump today.

It was a racist question to begin with and pretty ridiculous one at that. So the residents in a community are now responsible for making their neighborhoods more diverse? How do you do that? When someone is selling you tell them they can only sell to certain race? How about just letting people live their lives how and where they want to without government getting involved.
The way to make a community more diverse is to welcome all races, ethnicities and religions. Who actually moves into the community will dependent on the cost of living and jobs. So a community with a high cost of living and more higher paying jobs who welcome minorities will likely have a more diverse religious population, more gay and lesbians, more European and Middle Eastern than Hispanics and Blacks. For poorer communities, the reverse is true.

What? Do communities post signs that say "white only"? If so I haven't seen them. Anyone can go live where ever they want in this country. With that said, neighbors can also keep to themselves if they wish. You're forcing your world view on others. Some people just want to be left alone to live their lives how they choose without anyone else bothering them, which is totally fine.

So when is California going to diversify and stopping being a brown state?

She has a point the most diverse looking communities in America are all high in crime

Ever been to Diamond Bar, CA? It's only 20% Non-Hispanic white and a damn nice place to live.
California is a dump.

Diamond Bar's demographics are unusual. 50% Asian, 33% white. I'm guessing all the tech industry nerds live there. Troublesome groups like blacks and hispanics are a tiny insignificant portion of the population so I don't doubt its a nice place to live.

Yeah, heaven forbid people want to live among their own kind. Absolute crazy talk. I suppose your next post is going to critique the south side of Chicago for being too black, right?

RIGHT?

She has a point the most diverse looking communities in America are all high in crime

Ever been to Diamond Bar, CA? It's only 20% Non-Hispanic white and a damn nice place to live.
California is a dump.

Diamond Bar's demographics are unusual. 50% Asian, 33% white. I'm guessing all the tech industry nerds live there. Troublesome groups like blacks and hispanics are a tiny insignificant portion of the population so I don't doubt its a nice place to live.
Asians are Democrats drones like everyone else, and I have no doubt the white people there are insufferable at best.

California is a dump. The tech industry will either have to move out of the state or it will die with the state. It is completely irrelevant with idiots like Newsom running the state.

Tommy's beloved Wales has only 0.7% black and mixed black included. Wonder why Tommy doesn't move to a more diverse place and out of obviously racist Wales, since he seems so concerned about deploring racism n stuff.

Demography of Wales - Wikipedia

Why don’t you move into a black neighborhood in order to “diversify it”?

Dear me. I thought we could all unite and condemn this womans awful attitude.She doesnt go into detail about her plans to keep the town white but her views mark her out as an enemy of America. How can she stand for office in this day and age ?

Forum List

Back