Keep Marysville White

I know, shocking isn't it, that someone today that is white, is wanting to preserve what is left of their culture. It's mindboggling Tammy.
It is pretty shocking that someone would make a shit statement like that. What is this "white culture" you are on about ?

true-----the term "white culture" is just as disgusting and idiotic as is the
term "black culture"-------or ever more idiotic "person of color"

White culture is synonymous with western culture. It's what attracts 3rd world scum to our countries.
You seem to be yearning for a time when black folk knew their place.

What the hell do you know about black people? Especially black Americans? Other than the sanitized, politically correct nonsense you read in UK publications?
He knows they like their balls licked.

Black people destroy their communities. It's just the way it is. You won't see trashed grocery stores with half eaten food hidden behind shelves and cigarette butts on the floor in white neighborhoods. You won't see a lot of smashed storefront windows in white neighborhoods. You won't see looting and burning when some random white criminal gets shot by police.
President Lincoln had a plan to deport all the blacks after slavery ended. Let's grant Lincoln his last wish.

Black people destroy their communities. It's just the way it is. You won't see trashed grocery stores with half eaten food hidden behind shelves and cigarette butts on the floor in white neighborhoods. You won't see a lot of smashed storefront windows in white neighborhoods. You won't see looting and burning when some random white criminal gets shot by police.
President Lincoln had a plan to deport all the blacks after slavery ended. Let's grant Lincoln his last wish.

Too bad it's too late for that. Never should have brought them here in the first place. America's worst mistake ever.

For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Good heavens. I wonder what party she was representing ?
She has a point the most diverse looking communities in America are all high in crime
In almost every case diversity = lower property values, higher crime, poorer performing schools, drugs and violence.
And you ascribe that to the colour of skin ? Poverty,opportunity whatever has nothing to do with it.

For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

She has a point the most diverse looking communities in America are all high in crime
In almost every case diversity = lower property values, higher crime, poorer performing schools, drugs and violence.
And you ascribe that to the colour of skin ? Poverty,opportunity whatever has nothing to do with it.
Democrat policies

Has 100% everything to do with it.

Race influences behavior. I know it's illegal where you come from to publicly acknowledge the obvious but probably somewhere deep down inside you know it's true.

since when is SYRIAN not white? anyone out there know any Syrians?
I have known lots-------lots and lots of Syrian Christians are blond and blue-eyded and
even before the inception of Christianity----TENDED to be so. They are
very mixed with Aegean people.
And don't forget the freckles! Delightful people, as well.

Race influences behavior. I know it's illegal where you come from to publicly acknowledge the obvious but probably somewhere deep down inside you know it's true.
No it doesnt you sick fuck.

All she had to say was keep it gentrified.
That’s what white democrats call it when they move in, renovate and take over black neighborhoods. Doesn’t sound as racist that way.
Of course, if she was black like Spike Lee, she could just go ahead and be blatantly racist and segregationist about it...

Spike Lee's gentrification rant – transcript: 'Fort Greene park is like the Westminster dog show'

I was thinking the same thing. Blacks get mad when white people move into their ghettos and do white things like starting businesses. Why shouldn't white people have the right to prevent blacks from moving in and doing black things?

It was a racist question to begin with and pretty ridiculous one at that. So the residents in a community are now responsible for making their neighborhoods more diverse? How do you do that? When someone is selling you tell them they can only sell to certain race? How about just letting people live their lives how and where they want to without government getting involved.
The way to make a community more diverse is to welcome all races, ethnicities and religions. Who actually moves into the community will dependent on the cost of living and jobs. So a community with a high cost of living and more higher paying jobs who welcome minorities will likely have a more diverse religious population, more gay and lesbians, more European and Middle Eastern than Hispanics and Blacks. For poorer communities, the reverse is true.

What? Do communities post signs that say "white only"? If so I haven't seen them. Anyone can go live where ever they want in this country. With that said, neighbors can also keep to themselves if they wish. You're forcing your world view on others. Some people just want to be left alone to live their lives how they choose without anyone else bothering them, which is totally fine.
Alabama

No it doesnt you sick fuck.

Nothing I say will convince you. Race denial is a new-age religion and the UK is full of zealots. I will say this. As long as people like you keep on shifting all the blame to white people, brown communities will never improve.

Because its "evil" to want to live among your own people -- unless one of the dark minorities wants to live among their own, then it's ok.
No racists here, folks.

Based on what evidence?

Forum List

Back