Keep your gun loaded....just in case...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...you suddenly need it!

Despite repeatedly misspelling Pocatello, the Daily Mail made my day!

Terrifying footage shows man kicking down apartment door wielding a MACHETE just moments before he is shot by the homeowner
  • Thomas Twain, 54, threatened residents in Potacello, Idaho, with the weapon
  • Kicked down the door to James Cvengros and Kaila Gearhart's home
  • Mr Cvenrgso heard the commotion outside and turned on a camera
  • After screaming at Twain and asking him to leave, he shot him
  • Twain now faces up to 15 years in jail. He was given a fixed five-year sentence and 10-year indeterminate term on Thursday

Terrifying footage shows man kicking down apartment door wielding a machete just moments before he is shot by the homeowner Daily Mail Online

Way to go James!

which reminds me i have to get up with a gunsmith....i got a safety that needs adjusting....or replacing.....i dont like that is slides to the back and is loose and loaded.....i need to deal with the loaded part today....

...you suddenly need it!

Despite repeatedly misspelling Pocatello, the Daily Mail made my day!

Terrifying footage shows man kicking down apartment door wielding a MACHETE just moments before he is shot by the homeowner
  • Thomas Twain, 54, threatened residents in Potacello, Idaho, with the weapon
  • Kicked down the door to James Cvengros and Kaila Gearhart's home
  • Mr Cvenrgso heard the commotion outside and turned on a camera
  • After screaming at Twain and asking him to leave, he shot him
  • Twain now faces up to 15 years in jail. He was given a fixed five-year sentence and 10-year indeterminate term on Thursday

Terrifying footage shows man kicking down apartment door wielding a machete just moments before he is shot by the homeowner Daily Mail Online

Way to go James!

I like feel good stories with happy endings

-Geaux

upload_2015-1-19_8-36-59.png

I have no problem with this guy being shot. But what a crappy front door. Damn.
I got a steel frame door installed after an idiot with a huge Macho Truck beat on my door at 2am, wanting gas.

I mean, what kind of idiot with a $50,000 truck is out 30 miles from a gas station, at 2am, on empty?

He could have easily bashed in my old door.

I didn't have any gas, and, he was sorta pissed.

Made me change the doors out pronto!!

Sad truth. That's how we take care of business in the States. And yes, what's with the door? It took hours even to cut a hole in door for a cat flap.

Sad truth. That's how we take care of business in the States. And yes, what's with the door? It took hours even to cut a hole in door for a cat flap.

Why is the "sad truth" the way it was handled? How else would it have been handled that did not result in the deaths of the people living there?

The actual "sad truth" is that this lunatic was left on the streets. The "sad truth" is that the apartments were built with such flimsy materials.

But the resident taking action to protect himself and his wife is not a "sad truth". It is the best way this could have been handled.

But I am curious. How should it have been handled, in your mind?

Forum List

Back