Keeping it alive...Cruz wins in Idaho

I'm glad to see it's not Rubio. When it comes to fighting for conservative values and loyalty to his beliefs, Cruz is perhaps the best.
Although I would be happier if Trump wins that state, lol.
This post seems to make you a Trump supporter. You support Trump who is the master at attacking his opponents with school yard insults. Yet you condem Rubio for sinking to Trumps level by doing the same. I love you, Trump. But I hate you Rubio because you have become like Trump.
What you are saying is essentially I like Trump "insulting" others but hate Rubio doing so, which is double-standard and self-contradicting. Now let me point out why you missed the point.

Firstly, let me make it clear that I am neutral for ANY candidate on using harsh or perhaps impolite language to attack other candidates. Therefore, your assumption that I like/hate the "insults" from Trump or Rubio is off. I'm not supporting anyone for his ability to humiliate others with harsh language.

In case you didn't notice, in my previous posts, I was attacking Rubio for his terrible campaign strategy, which reveals poor decision-making and lack of political experience. The point is, potential Rubio supporters are much less tolerant to "harsh language" than Trump supporters. By engaging in an insult fight with Trump, Rubio lost a great deal of support whereas Trump is hardly damaged. That is why Rubio made a stupid mistake in dealing with Trump in a "Trumpish way". Had he attacked Trump based on issues and positions, he would end up with a much better position.

I like competent people not stupid people. Part of being competent is to make right decisions. With this respect, Rubio sucks. That's the point.

Forum List

Back