Kelly Is Back And Still Stands Behind Her Insane Comments

That she would CARE that black folks might want their Santa to be black is what makes her racist.

Santa Claus is not patented or trademarked as a white imaginary figure, as far as I know.

She was also being very careful about any kids who may be up at 10:00 at night watching her political news program. Don't worry kids, Santa is still White, it is what it is ..

Their whacky theories don't seem well thought out ever but this was pulled out of their very White butts, it seems.

You nutjob liberals get mad when someone just points out FACTS in your face.

Santa Claus is a European, "white" creation....deal with it. Making up different color Santas to make yourselves feel important and better about your pathetic lives is hilarious.Waaahhh...you feel inferior because "dey ain't no black Santa fo u."

Oh, it's a bigger laugh seeing you scumbags claiming the Egyptians and Jews (Jesus) are black. You're nutjobs....

Santa Claus isn't real...but...the saint he is based on was a Greek living in what is now Turkey.

But it is funny how you want to fight for a "white" Santa (imaginary guy) while making fun of those who would like THEIR imaginary guy look more like themselves.

:lol:

The dude looks white to me:

st_nicholas_myra_500.jpg

BTW, I believe Greeks are considered to be white people.

looks like he is kinda brown....sure he aint Mexican?.....

Exactly the point.

The point is that you don't have a photo of St Nicholas so you can't know whether he was white?

We also don't have a photo of Joan of Arc or Leif Ericson. Does that mean they could have been black?

Where were they from?

They "could have been" just about any color you CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

What color is the Easter Bunny?

What a lot of to-do over nothing.
the one i saw was White.....gave me a Colored Egg....

You wingnuts know this is why she's pissed, don't you? They talked her into saying that stupid stuff and she's embarrassed now.

I hope she goes back to her own brand of reporting. She was much better before. If she listens to Fox handlers, we're going to get Sean Hannity lite. They just replaced him with her because people like her better than him.

We'll see if she can stand her ground with these idiots. I hope so.

Sarah, you're one of the nicest people on this board but I think that's giving her a lot of credit.

Yes, there was that one time when she called idiot Rove on his declaration that Mittens had won.

About the nativity, she said she shouldn't have to drive her kids around, looking for a nativity behind beer cans when, if FACT, there's a live nativity just outside her building. Little animals, freezing their butts off cuz that's the christian thing to do.

I think she's just another Fox ditz following the orders of her boss -

tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n.jpg

Nice commode!

Explain slowly for me why saying Santa Claus is white or that Jesus is white is racist? Be VERY specific.

Don't forget that Saint Nick was white or that Jesus was either white or slightly off white.

Saying Santa Claus is white or that Jesus was white.....is not racist.

What makes you think it is racist?

What is "off white" when it comes to skin color?

Are Americans "off white"? I think we are.

Kelley made a dumb statement. But who in the public eye has not?

"57 states"
"corpseman"
"what difference does it make"
"ah ain't no ways tarred"

“Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because, as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know that we know,” Rumsfeld said. “There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don’t know.”

the war on women by liberals rages on and on

Don Lemon: Santa is Black
[ame=http://youtu.be/QnCQFFRhDxA]Don Lemon: Santa is Black - YouTube[/ame]

Where did Saint Nicholas come from? Come on lefties.....................Let's see your intelligence level.

well, I was told by kidrocks yesterday that Greeks are Latin and therefore they are not white.

this unbelievable stupidity is worth putting it as a signature :lmao:

She was being sarcastic??? THIS is the new defense?

Then why is she defending it?

Try again. :cuckoo:

defense? of WHAT? :cuckoo:

stating the truth and facts?

Uh, Vox, both Santa and Jesus/God are imaginary creatures.

Santa does not bring your presents down the chimney and there is no one waiting for you on a cloud in heaven.

Jeeeez.

don't know about American Santa as it is already adaptation by Protestants of Saint Nicholas, but neither Jesus Christ nor Saint Nicholas, Bishop of Myra are "imaginary", but quite real and racially they both are white.

leftard ignorant idiots still stubbornly "offended" by the pure fact that 1st century Jew and 4th century Greek were White :lol:

Not according to white people until recently. And some would still say Jews (Semites) aren't white.

leftard ignorance is limitless
:lol:

The Major Divisions of the Human Race
Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.

Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

Caucasian:
Skull: Dolicephalic(Long-Head),High forehead,Little supraobital development.
Face: Mainly Leptoproscopic( Narrow)Sometimes Meso- or even Euryproscopic, Neither Facial nor alveolar prognathism occurs except among some archaic peoples.
Nose:Long,narrow,high in both root and bridge.

Mongoloid:
Skull: High incidence of Brachycephaly(Short Round Head)
American Indians while Mongoloid are often Dolicephalic.
Foreheads slightly lower than that of the Caucasoid.
No Supraobital development.
Face: Wide and short, projecting cheek bones, Prognathism rare. Shovel shaped incisors common especialy in Asia.
Nose: Mesorine(Low and Broad in both root and bridge.

Negroid:
Skull: usually Dolicephalic, a small minority are Brachycephalic.
Forehead most often high, little supraobital development.
Face: Leproscopic (to a much lesser degree than the Caucasion), Prognathism common in most Negro populations.
Nose: Low & broad in root and bridge with characteristic depression at root.

Another popular division recognizes 4 major races
The world population can be divided into 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid. This is based on a racial classification made by Carleton S. Coon in 1962

I can only say one thing to all the poor little lefties trying so desperately to turn this into a Martin Bashir type controversy bless your heart. Those in the South know what it means.

This is the difference between those on the left and the right wing scum.

Bashir makes a metaphor and the right wing propaganda machine and their sheep go absoutly ballistic in faux outrage, but MSNBC are a legitimate network at let him go.

Kelly says likely the dumbest and most outrageous thing in cable news history and she isn't fired, on the contrary gets a pat on the back and doubles down on her stupidity.

This is another example of how those on the left hold their people accountable, while the right wing filth praise those that are fellow scumbags.

I can only say one thing to all the poor little lefties trying so desperately to turn this into a Martin Bashir type controversy bless your heart. Those in the South know what it means.

Bashir makes a metaphor and the right wing propaganda machine and their sheep go absoutly ballistic in faux outrage, but MSNBC are a legitimate network at let him go.

Kelly says likely the dumbest and most outrageous thing in cable news history and she isn't fired, on the contrary gets a pat on the back and doubles down on her stupidity.

This is another example of how those on the left hold their people accountable, while the right wing filth praise those that are fellow scumbags.

you need some cheese
and there is NO comparison to what Kelly said and that vile man Bashir said

A metaphor?

Ok you whack job. Explain to me and others how Bashirs fuck up was a metaphor?

I can't wait.

Forum List

Back