🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kelly Loeffler has coronavirus

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The Qanon kook running for US senate in the state of Georgia has Trump-19. This is not good , as it reminds voters that Trump supporters don't like wear masks and downplay the virus or dismiss it as a hoax.

The Qanon kook running for US senate in the state of Georgia has Trump-19. This is not good , as it reminds voters that Trump supporters don't like wear masks and downplay the virus or dismiss it as a hoax.
I wish her a speedy recovery.

These damn idiots want us to believe that they're going to protect Americans when they can't even protect themselves? It's like asking me to trust a security company to protect my private information even though they keep getting hacked and ripped off. I'm willing to let conservatives learn their lessons the hard way if that's what it takes, but please don't ask me to be equally stupid because I am not a dupe!

Having the virus means nothing you ignorant anus. How many fucking times does your stupid ass need to be told. Most people get it and never know it.

Trump had it too and he did great, or did you forget that you fucktard

And what kind of faggot ass name is pyetro anyway. Shut your dicksucker for just one day and give us all a break

These damn idiots want us to believe that they're going to protect Americans when they can't even protect themselves? It's like asking me to trust a security company to protect my private information even though they keep getting hacked and ripped off. I'm willing to let conservatives learn their lessons the hard way if that's what it takes, but please don't ask me to be equally stupid because I am not a dupe!

Seriously, when all the stores close, everything shut down how you gonna eat?

The virus is not a hoax. The hysteria regarding it’s severity to the vast majority of people is a hoax.

You mean like Facebook protecting your private information.

Don Jr tested positive....no symptoms....but he is now one of the case count that has liberals hiding under their beds.

Congrats to the liberal sheep. They got the bad orange man out of office by stabbing themselves in the back. Fucking brilliant.

You believe politicians are going to protect you from the China virus?
Yep, youre a delusional leftist.

The virus is not a hoax. The hysteria regarding it’s severity to the vast majority of people is a hoax.

The hysteria is warranted for plenty of simple and easy to understand reasons. That is the case, if a person is capable of critical thinking as opposed to simply engaging in wishful thinking...

Reason 1. The virus is primarily transmitted by people who have no symptoms. Therefore, unlike the old days when you could spot someone who was visibly sick and intentionally avoid close contact with them in order to protect yourself, you can't make those assumptions about this virus.

Reason 2. The number of tested and confirmed virus cases in this country jumped by a million cases in less than a week.

Reason 3, 4, 5. The hospitals are filling up with Covid cases. Deaths are rising. And winter isn't even here yet.

The hysteria is warranted for plenty of simple and easy to understand reasons. That is the case, if a person is capable of critical thinking as opposed to simply engaging in wishful thinking...

Reason 1. The virus is primarily transmitted by people who have no symptoms. Therefore, unlike the old days when you could spot someone who was visibly sick and intentionally avoid close contact with them in order to protect yourself, you can't make those assumptions about this virus.

Reason 2. The number of tested and confirmed virus cases in this country jumped by a million cases in less than a week.

Reason 3, 4, 5. The hospitals are filling up with Covid cases. Deaths are rising. And winter isn't even here yet.

Explain 3,4,5 with specificity. “Hospitals are filling up“ means nothing.

What was the exact day we decided that no one should contract the virus? Back in March, it was a 2 week shut down to flatten the curve.

Did you even read the OP?

Thanks for the virus, China.

I have a good idea: Let's elect a President who took money from China. Maybe the virus will leave us alone.

1606054991358.png

I can't sympathize with someone who asked for it, not only for herself, but also for her constituents. I am not wishing for her death, but perhaps she will suffer the effects of this horrible illness and learn something from experiencing high fever, shortness of breath, and having air pumped into her lungs by a machine, alone, with her family not there to support her.

I can't sympathize with someone who asked for it, not only for herself, but also for her constituents. I am not wishing for her death, but perhaps she will suffer the effects of this horrible illness and learn something from experiencing high fever, shortness of breath, and having air pumped into her lungs by a machine, alone, with her family not there to support her.

You'll probably go through the same thing. Do you think that diaper on your face is going to save you?

Forum List

Back