🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kelly Loeffler has coronavirus

I can't sympathize with someone who asked for it, not only for herself, but also for her constituents. I am not wishing for her death, but perhaps she will suffer the effects of this horrible illness and learn something from experiencing high fevIer, shortness of breath, and having air pumped into her lungs by a machine, alone, with her family not there to support her.

You'll probably go through the same thing. Do you think that diaper on your face is going to save you?

The purpose of wearing a mask is not to spread it if you have it. I don't know if I carry this disease. But whatever I have, if I have it, I will not spread it to my fellow humans.
The purpose of wearing a mask it so show you conform to authority and to virtue signal.
I can't believe that you are this stupid. But you are. You are pitiful. Nobody wants your disease.

You are a disease.

I can't sympathize with someone who asked for it, not only for herself, but also for her constituents. I am not wishing for her death, but perhaps she will suffer the effects of this horrible illness and learn something from experiencing high fever, shortness of breath, and having air pumped into her lungs by a machine, alone, with her family not there to support her.

You'll probably go through the same thing. Do you think that diaper on your face is going to save you?

The purpose of wearing a mask is not to spread it if you have it. I don't know if I carry this disease. But whatever I have, if I have it, I will not spread it to my fellow humans.
The purpose of wearing a mask it so show you conform to authority and to virtue signal.

It's only fitting that Trump supporter will quite likely die in higher numbers. Let's thin out both the herd and that herd mentality. it's simply more proof that Darwin was right about the survival of the fittest.
Unfortunately, most of those Trump supporters are just spreading Covid to the general public. Most people who don't take precautions aren't in a highly susceptible group. But everyone they come in contact with might not be that lucky.

How many television shows and movies depict people wearing a mask? Shouldn't we be charging those people with negligent homicide?

I can't sympathize with someone who asked for it, not only for herself, but also for her constituents. I am not wishing for her death, but perhaps she will suffer the effects of this horrible illness and learn something from experiencing high fever, shortness of breath, and having air pumped into her lungs by a machine, alone, with her family not there to support her.

It's only fitting that Trump supporter will quite likely die in higher numbers. Let's thin out both the herd and that herd mentality. it's simply more proof that Darwin was right about the survival of the fittest.
Unfortunately, most of those Trump supporters are just spreading Covid to the general public. Most people who don't take precautions aren't in a highly susceptible group. But everyone they come in contact with might not be that lucky.

How many television shows and movies depict people wearing a mask? Shouldn't we be charging those people with negligent homicide?

I don't think there's much filming going on now specifically because of the virus. Certainly, real life news segments show masks because it is, after all, real life. But I don't expect to see it on fictional broadcasts because it's escapism, and people want to escape reality when they're being entertained.

How so? Why are you a disease spreader?

No, dumbfuck. I tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies back in August, so that means I already had it. I also smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, have COPD, and am still here to tell you what a frightened little rabbit you are.

So GFY.

A mask cannot prevent the chinese virus

Dumber thing has never been posted

Do you have evidence he's wrong?

Global evidence
this global evidence?

Danish study finds face masks provide limited protection to wearer

I don't think there's much filming going on now specifically because of the virus. Certainly, real life news segments show masks because it is, after all, real life. But I don't expect to see it on fictional broadcasts because it's escapism, and people want to escape reality when they're being entertained.

Cahill and Paevey both enjoyed working with each other. Paevey wrote on Twitter after the first day of filming on August 17: “I can officially say with authority, having just wrapped day one, that she’s gonna make this thing magical. Lucky folk we are to have her. ; )"

Where Was Hallmark’s ‘A Timeless Christmas’ Filmed?

‘Jingle Bell Bride’ Was Filmed in Canada
The movie is based on Scarlet Wilson’s book, The Jingle Bell Bride. Tule Publishing shared in July that the movie had gone into production and was filming in Canada. Wilson shared the same exciting news on her Facebook page."

Where Was Hallmark’s ‘Jingle Bell Bride’ Filmed?

Despite COVID, Hallmark Channel knocks out 40 new films

Actress Jen Lilley joins 207 from the set of a Hallmark Christmas movie to talk about film changes and foster care.

Were any of these characters depicted in these movies wearing masks?

2020 in film - Wikipedia

Cahill and Paevey both enjoyed working with each other. Paevey wrote on Twitter after the first day of filming on August 17: “I can officially say with authority, having just wrapped day one, that she’s gonna make this thing magical. Lucky folk we are to have her. ; )"

Where Was Hallmark’s ‘A Timeless Christmas’ Filmed?

‘Jingle Bell Bride’ Was Filmed in Canada
The movie is based on Scarlet Wilson’s book, The Jingle Bell Bride. Tule Publishing shared in July that the movie had gone into production and was filming in Canada. Wilson shared the same exciting news on her Facebook page."

Where Was Hallmark’s ‘Jingle Bell Bride’ Filmed?

Actress Jen Lilley joins 207 from the set of a Hallmark Christmas movie to talk about film changes and foster care.

Were any of these characters depicted in these movies wearing masks?

2020 in film - Wikipedia

Heir Newsome exempted Hollywood from his dictatorial edicts on the China Flu.

No, dumbfuck. I tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies back in August, so that means I already had it. I also smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, have COPD, and am still here to tell you what a frightened little rabbit you are.

Then you got VERY lucky. But typical of Republicans..."I'm good...fuck y'all"
most Americans wear masks yet peple keep catching the wuflu
In areas where the virus is hitting the hardest far too many were NOT wearing masks and social distancing

For mask wearing to be effective it needs to be near universal...and that has NOT been the case

The Qanon kook running for US senate in the state of Georgia has Trump-19. This is not good , as it reminds voters that Trump supporters don't like wear masks and downplay the virus or dismiss it as a hoax.

Make up your feeble mind

Did she test (+) for coronavirus or covid19?

Identify by providing links to SCIENTIFIC websites showing that the covid19 virus has been isolated and the fragments therefrom are being used in current covid19 tests.

For mask wearing to be effective it needs to be near universal...and that has NOT been the case
Is it largely universal to your satisfaction throughout the rest of the world where the chinese disease is also increasing?

how do you refute the danish study that says masks are basically just pacifiers for freaked out liberals ?

how do you refute the danish study that says masks are basically just pacifiers for freaked out liberals ?
What did that Danish study show?

That mask wearing was more beneficial in protecting others more than the wearer?

Ohhh

Last edited:
The Qanon kook running for US senate in the state of Georgia has Trump-19. This is not good , as it reminds voters that Trump supporters don't like wear masks and downplay the virus or dismiss it as a hoax.
I think you have her confused with the QAnon kook recently elected to the House (Green).

This chick is a garden variety corrupt Trumper

20197796595628.jpg

09elections-briefing-poll-articleLarge.jpg

images

senate_luncheonsTW021_050520.jpg

"Conforming to authority" during a major pandemic to save lives is a good thing. It shows you care about something other than just your self.
Not when the science proves that cloth masks and surgical masks do nothing to stop a virus. Even a N95 mask says it won’t filter viruses, right on the box.
That's a pretty incredible assertion considering that every hospital has used them and continues to use them. There are studies that show masks are proven to cut down about 24% on transmission if everyone is wearing one. And that's without the other precautions.

The virus is not a hoax. The hysteria regarding it’s severity to the vast majority of people is a hoax.

The hysteria is warranted for plenty of simple and easy to understand reasons. That is the case, if a person is capable of critical thinking as opposed to simply engaging in wishful thinking...

Reason 1. The virus is primarily transmitted by people who have no symptoms. Therefore, unlike the old days when you could spot someone who was visibly sick and intentionally avoid close contact with them in order to protect yourself, you can't make those assumptions about this virus.

Reason 2. The number of tested and confirmed virus cases in this country jumped by a million cases in less than a week.

Reason 3, 4, 5. The hospitals are filling up with Covid cases. Deaths are rising. And winter isn't even here yet.
Go hide under your bed. :itsok:

These damn idiots want us to believe that they're going to protect Americans when they can't even protect themselves? It's like asking me to trust a security company to protect my private information even though they keep getting hacked and ripped off. I'm willing to let conservatives learn their lessons the hard way if that's what it takes, but please don't ask me to be equally stupid because I am not a dupe!

You believe politicians are going to protect you from the China virus?
Yep, youre a delusional leftist.

No, I believe that scientists, and epidemiologists, and healthcare workers are going to help protect me from the virus. I also believe that elected officials who take the sound medical advice from the aforementioned persons are also going to help protect me. Trump clearly is not that kind of elected official because he does not care about the virus in any other terms than how it affected his bid for reelection.
Then how did he get a vaccine made in record time?
He did away with the regulations a democrat would never do that.

Forum List

Back