🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kelly Loeffler has coronavirus

The Qanon kook running for US senate in the state of Georgia has Trump-19. This is not good , as it reminds voters that Trump supporters don't like wear masks and downplay the virus or dismiss it as a hoax.

These damn idiots want us to believe that they're going to protect Americans when they can't even protect themselves? It's like asking me to trust a security company to protect my private information even though they keep getting hacked and ripped off. I'm willing to let conservatives learn their lessons the hard way if that's what it takes, but please don't ask me to be equally stupid because I am not a dupe!

You believe politicians are going to protect you from the China virus?
Yep, youre a delusional leftist.

No, I believe that scientists, and epidemiologists, and healthcare workers are going to help protect me from the virus. I also believe that elected officials who take the sound medical advice from the aforementioned persons are also going to help protect me. Trump clearly is not that kind of elected official because he does not care about the virus in any other terms than how it affected his bid for reelection.

The Qanon kook running for US senate in the state of Georgia has Trump-19. This is not good , as it reminds voters that Trump supporters don't like wear masks and downplay the virus or dismiss it as a hoax.

These damn idiots want us to believe that they're going to protect Americans when they can't even protect themselves? It's like asking me to trust a security company to protect my private information even though they keep getting hacked and ripped off. I'm willing to let conservatives learn their lessons the hard way if that's what it takes, but please don't ask me to be equally stupid because I am not a dupe!

No, I believe that scientists, and epidemiologists, and healthcare workers are going to help protect me from the virus. I also believe that elected officials who take the sound medical advice from the aforementioned persons are also going to help protect me. Trump clearly is not that kind of elected official because he does not care about the virus in any other terms than how it affected his bid for reelection.
Then how did he get a vaccine made in record time?

Is that why he retrofitted a naval ship and sent it to your corornovirus expert in NY?

The virus is not a hoax. The hysteria regarding it’s severity to the vast majority of people is a hoax.

The hysteria is warranted for plenty of simple and easy to understand reasons. That is the case, if a person is capable of critical thinking as opposed to simply engaging in wishful thinking...

Reason 1. The virus is primarily transmitted by people who have no symptoms. Therefore, unlike the old days when you could spot someone who was visibly sick and intentionally avoid close contact with them in order to protect yourself, you can't make those assumptions about this virus.

Reason 2. The number of tested and confirmed virus cases in this country jumped by a million cases in less than a week.

Reason 3, 4, 5. The hospitals are filling up with Covid cases. Deaths are rising. And winter isn't even here yet.

Explain 3,4,5 with specificity. “Hospitals are filling up“ means nothing.

What was the exact day we decided that no one should contract the virus? Back in March, it was a 2 week shut down to flatten the curve.

Did you even read the OP?

What health care officials are trying to prevent is hospitals becoming overwhelmed. There are only so many beds and ICU beds, although wards can be converted to ICU units and long as two things are possible. First, they need ventilators and other required equipment. Secondly, they need to have additional trained personnel to care for those patients. Once that level is reached, guess what? There is no more critical care availability. A worst case scenario is when the health care workers themselves come down with the virus or are so tired or burned out that they can no longer do the work. If and when that happens, patients will be lying on gurneys, generally not cared for.

I guess he got a medical degree without telling anyone.

Do you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself? Link us up to her claiming it is a hoax, Dumbass.

1606056911650.png

I can't sympathize with someone who asked for it, not only for herself, but also for her constituents. I am not wishing for her death, but perhaps she will suffer the effects of this horrible illness and learn something from experiencing high fever, shortness of breath, and having air pumped into her lungs by a machine, alone, with her family not there to support her.

You'll probably go through the same thing. Do you think that diaper on your face is going to save you?

The purpose of wearing a mask is not to spread it if you have it. I don't know if I carry this disease. But whatever I have, if I have it, I will not spread it to my fellow humans.

I can't sympathize with someone who asked for it, not only for herself, but also for her constituents. I am not wishing for her death, but perhaps she will suffer the effects of this horrible illness and learn something from experiencing high fever, shortness of breath, and having air pumped into her lungs by a machine, alone, with her family not there to support her.

You'll probably go through the same thing. Do you think that diaper on your face is going to save you?

The purpose of wearing a mask is not to spread it if you have it. I don't know if I carry this disease. But whatever I have, if I have it, I will not spread it to my fellow humans.
If masks work, why do we need to shut down?

The purpose of wearing a mask it so show you conform to authority and to virtue signal.

The purpose of wearing a mask it so show you conform to authority and to virtue signal.

It's only fitting that Trump supporter will quite likely die in higher numbers. Let's thin out both the herd and that herd mentality. it's simply more proof that Darwin was right about the survival of the fittest.

I can't sympathize with someone who asked for it, not only for herself, but also for her constituents. I am not wishing for her death, but perhaps she will suffer the effects of this horrible illness and learn something from experiencing high fevIer, shortness of breath, and having air pumped into her lungs by a machine, alone, with her family not there to support her.

I can't believe that you are this stupid. But you are. You are pitiful. Nobody wants your disease.

Okay, I won't laugh at that, but HE didn't. Pfizer wasn't even part of Warp Speed in the development stages, and any leader would have lifted restrictions and allowed this thing to be tested ASAP. It was the scientists at the labs who worked their asses off to come up with a life saving vaccine while Trump blew smoke up our asses. You should be giving your gratitude to them. They deserve it.

It's only fitting that Trump supporter will quite likely die in higher numbers. Let's thin out both the herd and that herd mentality. it's simply more proof that Darwin was right about the survival of the fittest.
Unfortunately, most of those Trump supporters are just spreading Covid to the general public. Most people who don't take precautions aren't in a highly susceptible group. But everyone they come in contact with might not be that lucky.

If masks work, why do we need to shut down?
Did someone tell you they worked 100% in all cases? Did someone tell you that a mask would protect YOU from idiots who refuse to wear them?

No? You're an idiot? A covidiot?

Ohh...

"Conforming to authority" during a major pandemic to save lives is a good thing. It shows you care about something other than just your self.

Forum List

Back