Kelly, Mattis, Trump sending the Deep State a message

Mooch's big mistake was trusting any reporter to have a conversation "off the record". Hell's bells if I was a Catholic in the Trump administration I wouldn't trust my Priest to hear my confession just in case the conversation ended up on Vatican.com.

:lol:

The "conversation" with Lizza was an interview. It was clear to everyone involved that it was "on the record".

But your dance of desperate defense is entertaining to watch.

Trump sure needs loyal, strong, smart, decent and very brave people around him. Somebody who would never let him down.

Deep State is very powerful, has its puppets all over the country and the whole world and it's very uneasy to confront it. I am not even sure it's possible to defeat it. Putin could be very helpful though.
Trump putting Kelly in that spot was smart. He needs sharks not goldfish!
Funny you always want someone else to do what the pussygrabber can't do himself.
Organization, hire the right people, know what the hell he is doing.
The governor of this state can pardon him.

Did you get lost?

So now Mooch is under the "Deep State" bus?

Who's next? What's the over/under on days until Kelly and Mattis are part of the "Deep State", too?
You nutbars have already tried to light that fire, lol. That's why we have all the failed investigations and egg-faced press retractions.

27655ba916b08c98bb72140081bb3e13.jpg

Kelly's recent firing is Mooch sends a clear, unequivocal message to the Deep State: We're here, we have Trump's back and you fuck with this Administration at your peril.

Think of it when the Bushes were entertaining one of the Hinkleys for dinner the day of the Reagan assassination, it was a message.

As much as I detest Priebus- he gets the last laugh.

Kelly's recent firing is Mooch sends a clear, unequivocal message to the Deep State: We're here, we have Trump's back and you fuck with this Administration at your peril.

Think of it when the Bushes were entertaining one of the Hinkleys for dinner the day of the Reagan assassination, it was a message.

Yep, with all those Generals he's surrounding himself with just maybe we'll have a military coup. Afterall they are much smarter that trumpie.

Lowest approval rating in history, nothing getting done, zero legislative achievements, North Korea toying with Trump, his staff in constant turmoil, and his flock calls that "winning"
Hell I'm ready to re elect him!
I don't doubt it. My question is, is there anything Trump could do, which would make you not vote for him? I suspect the answer is no, in which case, you should seriously question the fact that not holding the person you elect accountable for anything, goes completely against everything the founding fathers stood for.

Yep, with all those Generals he's surrounding himself with just maybe we'll have a military coup. Afterall they are much smarter that trumpie.

Yeah, he's such a dummy.

He and his people spank you tards daily.

Watching it has become comic escapism for hard working Americans, it's better than Shakespeare...

18976z.jpg

Lowest approval rating in history, nothing getting done, zero legislative achievements, North Korea toying with Trump, his staff in constant turmoil, and his flock calls that "winning"
I don't doubt it. My question is, is there anything Trump could do, which would make you not vote for him? I suspect the answer is no, in which case, you should seriously question the fact that not holding the person you elect accountable for anything, goes completely against everything the founding fathers stood for.
If he had failed to do any of the things he has done, I would like him less.

Mooch's big mistake was trusting any reporter to have a conversation "off the record". Hell's bells if I was a Catholic in the Trump administration I wouldn't trust my Priest to hear my confession just in case the conversation ended up on Vatican.com.

The "conversation" with Lizza was an interview. It was clear to everyone involved that it was "on the record".

A dance of desperate defense ? Were you working on your alliteration skills today? Because you could have thrown in at least "dazzling" instead of "entertaining".

I'm not defending him whatsoever.

Trump sure needs loyal, strong, smart, decent and very brave people around him. Somebody who would never let him down.

Deep State is very powerful, has its puppets all over the country and the whole world and it's very uneasy to confront it. I am not even sure it's possible to defeat it. Putin could be very helpful though.
Funny you always want someone else to do what the pussygrabber can't do himself.

Did you get lost?
The gov can pardon him in state preventing his arrest.

Yeah, he's such a dummy.

He and his people spank you tards daily.

Watching it has become comic escapism for hard working Americans, it's better than Shakespeare...

18976z.jpg

It is truly amazing to see how detached from reality it is possible to do. I'm glad you find comfort in your delusions.

A dance of desperate defense ? Were you working on your alliteration skills today? Because you could have thrown in at least "dazzling" instead of "entertaining".

I'm not defending him whatsoever.

Of course you are. You tried to put the blame on the evil reporter who dared to report the answers to the questions he asked.

Did you get lost?

I think you're in the wrong thread, dummy.

Anything goes yes!

Actually Michael Steele does. Priebus really screwed him over so Steele is relishing this moment in time. Michael Steele was a good man and worked hard for the RNC.

Ex-RNC head Michael Steele on Priebus's ouster: 'Karma's a b----, ain't it?'

Did you get lost?

I think you're in the wrong thread, dummy.
Working two boards. Sorry!

Anything goes yes!
Well glad you find a dictatorship perfectly acceptable. It is after all the natural outcome of thinking your leader is infallible.At least you are honest about it.

Actually Michael Steele does. Priebus really screwed him over so Steele is relishing this moment in time. Michael Steele was a good man and worked hard for the RNC.

Ex-RNC head Michael Steele on Priebus's ouster: 'Karma's a b----, ain't it?'

You should ask Michael Steele about his opinion of Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back