Kellyanne Conway on the Couch

If only her face didn't look like a dried out prune.
Well, in all fairness, she is over 50.
My wife is almost 60 and has been using suntan lotion since she was in her early teens; not one wrinkle on her face.
I still think she looks good for her age.
Each human is unique and we all have our standards; and that's not meant as an insult.
Not taken as one.

Get in your wet dreams while you can. While I was channel flipping this a.m., on one of the morning shows on one of the majors (sorry -- the one with the sun icon) I heard the tail end of an interview with her where they asked if anything would lead her to walk away from her job. She immediately said "My children. They are having a really hard time with this. We're not famous people, I'm not a tv star. They are missing having mom around."
Kellyanne is headed for the door with an excuse that will not include the fact that her employer is insane. Watch for it. I believe it's coming.

Get in your wet dreams while you can. While I was channel flipping this a.m., on one of the morning shows on one of the majors (sorry -- the one with the sun icon) I heard the tail end of an interview with her where they asked if anything would lead her to walk away from her job. She immediately said "My children. They are having a really hard time with this. We're not famous people, I'm not a tv star. They are missing having mom around."
Kellyanne is headed for the door with an excuse that will not include the fact that her employer is insane. Watch for it. I believe it's coming.

Deal with the fact that your side's panic mongering was ALL bullshit.

I bet you're right. Why take all that scrutiny if you don't have to? She probably could of been press secretary if she wanted it, but took the adviser role to have more flexibility.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump should not be letting his dog on The People's Couch.
Iceberg, if the sight of a chick on a couch, wearing a skirt, on her knees, and with an arched back does not do anything for you then you are a fag. There is nothing wrong with that, mind you. But you are a fag.
She does look good in that photo but goddamn, there are lots of babes on the net doing unspeakable things. At least that's what a friend told me.
I know, but I don't think that Kellyanne is a STD carrying drug addict. I like the natural thing. This photo is just naturally sexy.
Well damnit man, shoot her an email. All she can do is say no.

My god, you are a nasty ass.

Iceberg, if the sight of a chick on a couch, wearing a skirt, on her knees, and with an arched back does not do anything for you then you are a fag. There is nothing wrong with that, mind you. But you are a fag.
She does look good in that photo but goddamn, there are lots of babes on the net doing unspeakable things. At least that's what a friend told me.
I know, but I don't think that Kellyanne is a STD carrying drug addict. I like the natural thing. This photo is just naturally sexy.

Lol! I am no stalker. I will just think of Kellyanne while banging some skank!

You obviously aren't a member of the Old Lady Fan Club, or you would know I have actually been calling bullshit on quite a bit, but the Obama accusations? Too much.

Make her wear a MAGA cap while she's kneeling on your sofa.

Make her wear a MAGA cap while she's kneeling on your sofa.

I'll glue it to her head!

No matter what she might say, everybody will know it was the insane employer thing.

No matter what she might say, everybody will know it was the insane employer thing.
Yeah, dumbfuck. You speak for everybody.

LOL

Uh huh.

LOL

And you speak for the idiots.

Is there a subject of which you can demonstrate even a tenuous grasp?

Cause I can't help noticing that you are all whining bullshit, all the time.

Honestly, I wished we had cell phones when I was younger. With the camera and video possibilities... Damn. I would have a catalogue by now. I could look back and get nostalgic with my older friends over coffee. "See that skank with the pierced clit, Johnny? That photo was taken on my patio one night. This next photo was her after I blew my load on her face. Looks like she dipped her head in vanilla pudding, don't it?"

Good times.

LOL

And mincing cowards!

LOL

I'm not the one that just made the idiotic comment.

LOL

And mincing cowards!
Get the hostility out of here, you leftist homo.

Honestly, I wished we had cell phones when I was younger. With the camera and video possibilities... Damn. I would have a catalogue by now. I could look back and get nostalgic with my older friends over coffee. "See that skank with the pierced clit, Johnny? That photo was taken on my patio one night. This next photo was her after I blew my load on her face. Looks like she dipped her head in vanilla pudding, don't it?"

Good times.

You should write greeting cards. lol

Forum List

Back