Kellyanne Conway tears Clinton campaign communications director a new one!

The reverse is accurate; Kelleyanne got verbally slap and asskiced by the Clinton director of communications.

KC wanted to punk Clinton, so the director punked KC.

classic...........more Trump fan winning!!!

Who cant love to see a miserable angry feminist bulldog doing a mental meltdown? An incoherent rant...........mental case stuff.

Its always the progressive bulldogs......take a look at the mug.:ack-1::ack-1::disbelief:All you need to know about that being 100% predictable.

The reverse is accurate; Kelleyanne got verbally slap and asskiced by the Clinton director of communications.

LOL.

Screaming RACISTRACISTRACISTRACIST isn't verbally slapping anyone.

LOL.Screaming RACISTRACISTRACISTRACIST isn't verbally slapping anyone.
That's what you do, marty, and not what she did.

That doesn't even make sense. Show one post where I show any actual racist tendencies (and don't count the ones where I am trying to get CloseCaption'ed and Ascplias's goat up, that directed trolling, not racism)

So did Trump "asskice" the Beast? Do you "asskice" your boss, or would you if you had a job? Do you " asskice" your boyfriends?

Hillary seems to be the only candidate who was obsessed about alt-right.

That doesn't even make sense. Show one post where I show any actual racist tendencies (and don't count the ones where I am trying to get CloseCaption'ed and Ascplias's goat up, that directed trolling, not racism)
Makes all the sense in the world. You just can't hang with the discussion is the problem. You said she yelled, racisit, when you know she did not, so I stomped with the same nonsense. Grow up.

So did Trump "asskice" the Beast? Do you "asskice" your boss, or would you if you had a job? Do you " asskice" your boyfriends?
Meathead and Norman are as goofy as marty.

grammar-nazi-meme-generator-spell-it-right-911265.gif

Makes all the sense in the world. You just can't hang with the discussion is the problem. You said she yelled, racisit, when you know she did not, so I stomped with the same nonsense. Grow up.

Only hyper-progressive activists are trumpeting ( no pun intended :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ) the white supremacist mental case stuff..........exceedingly fringe:deal:. Watch CNN........only that uber-k00k Van Jones is talking about it.:coffee:. I say go.......go......go with pushing it as mainstream = more winning for the winners!!:popcorn:

Only hyper-progressive activists are trumpeting ( no pun intended :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ) the white supremacist mental case stuff..........exceedingly fringe:deal:. Watch CNN........only that uber-k00k Van Jones is talking about it.:coffee:
Only the far right here brought up race, and are now choking as it is stuff down their collective throat.

Always has been so, always will be so.

Dang.....cant access PHOTOBUCKET to post the bumpy cucumber classic = fAiL.

Indeed..........white America has spoken..........LOUDLY..........the losers can go scratch and keep hammering identity politics!! Go, go...........:spinner::spinner:

One doesn't have to say racist to say racist.

Take your nuance, and cram it up your pie-hole.

Forum List

Back