Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

I don't think he was wrong asking her to put it out

A cigarette flicked into your face might make you see why he asked her to put it out

The cigarette was in the ashtray, not in her hand.

No, this guy was looking for an excuse to start a fight with her because she had the nerve to talk back to him...

aaa9053346fd4b42154e88e29c55ad1b14c0fbf5420d3bdac530d41a1fc24a32.jpg

The sad thing is, I don't think this is the first time this cop or this department has pulled shit like this.

We only know about it because the girl was so traumatized by this event she killed herself.

And you saw that on the video huh?

IDGAF if it was in the ashtray there was still easy access to a possible weapon.

If she had just put it out she most likely would have been allowed to leave with a ticket and if she would have been polite it most likely would have been a warning.

IDGAF if it was in the ashtray there was still easy access to a possible weapon.

If she had just put it out she most likely would have been allowed to leave with a ticket and if she would have been polite it most likely would have been a warning.

Sorry, I don't see that in a video. I see a racist cop who didn't like black woman talking back to him and he had him a gun and a badge.

Again, guy, you need to check your privilege.

Sorry, I don't see that in a video. I see a racist cop who didn't like black woman talking back to him and he had him a gun and a badge.

So you didn't see the cigarette in the ash tray?

I'm not saying the cop didn't go overboard but everyone Black or White knows that when a cop stops you for a traffic violation and asks you to do something like put out a cigarette you just shut the fuck up and do it.

Of course he did.

A lit cigarette can cause a lot of harm if thrown into your face.

Right. Her car, her right to have a cigarette. Sorry, man. The cop was out of line.

And he'll be thinking about it for years in prison, if a brother doesn't shank him in the lunch line.

Yes I agree the trooper lost control. But what crime did he do to be put into prison?
There WAS NO CRIME but to the KKK like attitude of people like you ... you ignore the laws which again if Bland had done what MOST of us White people and
a few intelligent black people do is be compliant with what the trooper asked. How simple would it have been for her to put out her cigarette?
Is that complicated? Restaurants individuals with health issues all ask smokers but in this case she was so sure she had to be right she refused a simple request.
Your "brothers" would also be complicit in breaking laws but of course "YOU" people don't care! Most of the people that get into trouble with the police are
unable to understand simple commands as most of people like you including a few whites have difficulty in taking orders! That simple!

Why do conservatives struggle so much with the English language?

Someone says....Black lives matter
Conservatives reply.....That means you must think white lives don't matter

I'm not saying the cop didn't go overboard but everyone Black or White knows that when a cop stops you for a traffic violation and asks you to do something like put out a cigarette you just shut the fuck up and do it.

Again... why is it so difficult for these little kids like Bland and others that seemingly totally get bent out of shape when an authority figure asks simple compliance?
What we had with Bland and others are problems in dealing with simple requests because they think they are better then the rest of us.
Finally again Chris Rock said it

Not the point at all

It's when saying all lives matter causes a collective hissy fit in the black community that is the issue.

That is a symptom of the worst kind of groupthink

Again... why is it so difficult for these little kids like Bland and others that seemingly totally get bent out of shape when an authority figure asks simple compliance?
What we had with Bland and others are problems in dealing with simple requests because they think they are better then the rest of us.
Finally again Chris Rock said it

I learned the hard way that you don't mouth off to cops when I was still a teenager and I have never had a problem with a cop since because I shut the fuck up if I get stopped

Seems like common sense to me

Hey Joe...I have an experiment for you to try.

Get a cop (white or black...doesn't matter) to pull you over in your Yugo. Then you must be very confrontational and refuse to listen to the cop's demands.

Please tell us what happens.

So if the ATF stops by your house tomorrow and confiscates all your guns, you are going to be totally good with that, right?

So if the ATF stops by your house tomorrow and confiscates all your guns, you are going to be totally good with that, right?

You really like to compare apples to orangutans don't you?

For one the ATF would need a warrant to enter my home.

We are talking about a simple traffic stop here during which a woman was too fucking stupid to shut her mouth

Get a cop (white or black...doesn't matter) to pull you over in your Yugo. Then you must be very confrontational and refuse to listen to the cop's demands.

So what you are saying it, you are good with living in a police state, then?

you see, I kind am a bit perplexed that the same people who scream and rant about the government wanting to ban Big Gulps or put up "no Smoking" signs are the ones who are totally cool with the way the cop treated this lady.

It's almost like your visceral racism is confusing your anti-government crazy.

So what you are saying it, you are good with living in a police state, then?

you see, I kind am a bit perplexed that the same people who scream and rant about the government wanting to ban Big Gulps or put up "no Smoking" signs are the ones who are totally cool with the way the cop treated this lady.

It's almost like your visceral racism is confusing your anti-government crazy.
Getting pulled over for a legit traffic violation is NOT akin to living in a police state

A cop asking you to put out a cigarette during that traffic stop is NOT akin to a police state

We are talking about a simple traffic stop here during which a woman was too fucking stupid to shut her mouth

So let me get this straight.

You are totally okay with using the Second Amendment (or a bad reading of it) or the Fourth Amendment to justify you not giving up your guns.

But this woman didn't have a FIRST Amendment right to object to the violation of her rights?

Is this what you are saying?

Or do you just subscribe to "Silly Negro, Rights are for White People!"

Getting pulled over for a legit traffic violation is NOT akin to living in a police state

A cop asking you to put out a cigarette during that traffic stop is NOT akin to a police state

Yeah. Legit traffic violations that always seem to escalate into some kind of massive violation of your civil rights when you are black.

You are totally okay with using the Second Amendment (or a bad reading of it) or the Fourth Amendment to justify you not giving up your guns.

But this woman didn't have a FIRST Amendment right to object to the violation of her rights?

IDGAF if you're black or white

The cop had a legit reason to ask her to put out that cigarette which I have already explained to you.

Since you like outrageous comparisons here's one

If she was trimming her nails with a Bowie knife when the cop came back to the car would the cop have been justified asking her to put the knife in the back seat where she didn't have easy access to a weapon that could cause the cop harm?

And please explain how the fuck asking someone to put out a cigarette for a couple minutes a violation of civil rights

Yeah. Legit traffic violations that always seem to escalate into some kind of massive violation of your civil rights when you are black.

They never do when you keep your fucking mouth shut though

As usual Lil' Joe, you change the subject when confronted with your stupidity.

Not the point at all

It's when saying all lives matter causes a collective hissy fit in the black community that is the issue.

That is a symptom of the worst kind of groupthink

When did saying "All lives matter" cause a hissy fit in the Black community?

I think you are misconstruing the "All lives matter" controversy. It came about when O'Malley was speaking at the netroots convention and members of Black Lives Matter crashed the event and interrupted his speech. O'Malley, trying to show some solidarity with their cause, said "All Lives Matter!", which is true. However, BLM shouted over him as if they disapproved of what he said.

Later, O'Malley did the dumbest thing in the world--he apologized for saying "All Lives Matter"! All lives do matter! O'Malley had said nothing wrong!

What an idiotic comparison!
More importantly this was a simple request: put out the cigarette! Nothing complicated except Bland didn't like to comply with requests.

Forum List

Back