Kentucky County clerk had married 4 times, in violation of the Bible

you believe we should do what the Bible OTE="bucs90, post: 12206414, member: 22689"]So do you believe she should live by that?
She claims to believe it, because she cited the Bible as reason not to wed gays. Obviously she doesn't practice what she preaches though. Your girl was caught being a hypocrite.

Now YOU tell me your thoughts about obeying the Bible.

there's that caring and tolerance of the left folks. Please kick that nasty party that is filled with such nasty people out of our lives come 2016. this kind of stuff is crawling lower than a snake. and what this American CITIZEN did to have her name smeared: is stand up for her principles
how disgusting

Last edited:
there's that caring and tolerance of the left folks. Please kick that nasty party that is filled with such nasty people out of our lives come 2016.
The Left isn't saying she shouldn't have married 4 times. Don't make shit up.

you believe we should do what the Bible OTE="bucs90, post: 12206414, member: 22689"]So do you believe she should live by that?
She claims to believe it, because she cited the Bible as reason not to wed gays. Obviously she doesn't practice what she preaches though. Your girl was caught being a hypocrite.

My thoughts? I'm a Buddhist Christian. Practice the Bible until it interferes with compassion and kindness to others.

there's that caring and tolerance of the left folks. Please kick that nasty party that is filled with such nasty people out of our lives come 2016. this kind of stuff is crawling lower than a snake. and what this American CITIZEN did to have her name smeared: is stand up for her principles
how disgusting

What principles are those?

The "sanctity of marriage and marriage and marriage and marriage"?

My thoughts? I'm a Buddhist Christian. Practice the Bible until it interferes with compassion and kindness to others.

YOU?

A Buddhist slash Christian?

I really didn't know you had such a well hones sense of the ridiculous.

so what sex is a wife, and what sex is a husband as defined by the new testament
It doesn't matter. She doesn't respect the Bible.
You need to read more of those passages on Paul's opinions because your missing something really major here: and if you desire and are ready to judge her on her faith and reasons for divorcing you'd better get down and dirty and find out exactly why she got those divorces while your at it. When you get all that personal information on why she got divorces or that is if you even get it you can come back and tell us all about how you feel since your appear ready to start throwing stones.

so what sex is a wife, and what sex is a husband as defined by the new testament
It doesn't matter. She doesn't respect the Bible.
You need to read more of those passages on Paul's opinions because your missing something really major here: and if you desire and are ready to judge her on her faith and reasons for divorcing you'd better get down and dirty and find out exactly why she got those divorces while your at it. When you get all that personal information on why she got divorces or that is if you even get it you can come back and tell us all about how you feel since your appear ready to start throwing stones.

You could say the same about her judging others and throwing stones.

No one was judging her until she decided to get her hate on.

Her god would not approve. And Jesus certainly never taught anything like what we're seeing from the phony christians.

YOU?

Nothing ridiculous about it. I'm fairly private about my faith. And it's absolutely possible to be a Christian and a Buddhist. If you studied Buddhism you'd understand why.

What if she
Kentucky Clerk Fighting Gay Marriage Has Wed Four Times

1 Corinthians 7:10-11

To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife.

Who wrote that ?

Paul ?

This article gives no details on her divorce.

YOU?

Nothing ridiculous about it. I'm fairly private about my faith. And it's absolutely possible to be a Christian and a Buddhist. If you studied Buddhism you'd understand why.

I'm familiar with Buddhism.

Its just that you're a very violent and toxic person, filled with hate, anger, unhappiness. Or at least, that's how you post.

Forum List

Back