🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kentucky Lt. Governor...a Tea Party member, a woman as Obama said.."did I mention she's black?"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
All the stereotypes of conservative Tea Party members thrown on their heads.
And paraphrasing Obama who told a crowd in 2008 as a presidential candidate:
"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced
and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's blac
k?"
Obama says Republicans will use race to stoke fear

Seems so funny She resisted the pull of Detroit's car industry and joined the U.S. Air Force, where she spent seven years writing code and managing software like the radar used to find enemy planes in Operation Desert Storm, where she was deployed. She then spent 19 years in the corrugated packing industry. (NERD!!!)

Hampton said her father, who recently died, "went to his grave mad at me."
"That I'm conservative, Republican, didn't support Obama —
he just could not wrap his arms around that," she told Bailey.

Hampton says her guiding light is constitutionally limited government, and she told Bailey that when trying to climb out of inner-city Detroit, she felt government and friends and family around her were rooting for her to fail:

"A huge part of what formed my opinions was the peer pressure that I got to fail," she said. "These were kids who questioned my good grades, questioned the way I spoke, questioned my choice in music and the fact that I was reading all the time. I just remember wondering, 'Well, jeez, when do I get to just be Jenean with my own likes and dislikes?' "
Meet Jenean Hampton, the first black statewide officeholder in Kentucky. And, she’s a Republican.

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 12.08.30 PM.png

My vote as a white 73 year old conservative is with her!
Go get em girl!!!

Forum List

Back