Kentucky Marriage Clerk is a Non-issue

I would put you on ignore but you amuse the living hell out of me so....keep going this shit is HILARIOUS.The fact it pisses you off THIS MUCH thrills me.
Amusing a Hitler-youth isn't difficult. And you don't piss me off, I pity your whitey ass, which is more than you deserve. Like Davis, you are unworthy of the thoughts of decent people...
Well glad I give you reason to live....:D No one needs or wants your pity....I despise you so....feeling ain't mutual.
One should hate evil, therefore you, and ISIS, and Davis. That much the three of you deserve...

Go9pBP5.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Keep it in the religious realm because you lose to logic.
Lol are you arguing that there's a conflict between religion and logic??? :lmao:
Depends on the application. But I expected that response from a troll sheep like you and your fellow parrots.

It changes everything. Procreation is no longer criteria.
Marriage is not about children. And if disobeying the law ruins her life, so be it. She made her own bed...
Marriage is totally about children. It's just that those who legislated it didn't expect that part to have to be explained. Like the inventor of the glove didn't expect he'd have to provide directions.
So how should we fine straight couples that don't want to have kids? And I assume you want to extend marriage benefits to gay couples that want to adopt kids right?

OH.... AM I WRONG ABOUT THAT?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would put you on ignore but you amuse the living hell out of me so....keep going this shit is HILARIOUS.The fact it pisses you off THIS MUCH thrills me.
Amusing a Hitler-youth isn't difficult. And you don't piss me off, I pity your whitey ass, which is more than you deserve. Like Davis, you are unworthy of the thoughts of decent people...
Well glad I give you reason to live....:D No one needs or wants your pity....I despise you so....feeling ain't mutual.
One should hate evil, therefore you, and ISIS, and Davis. That much the three of you deserve...
If you hate me then I have done something right. I hope ALL cultural marxist swine hate me. I despise them and would not hesitate to annihilate them from earth if given that chance.

If you hate me then I have done something right. I hope ALL cultural marxist swine hate me. I despise them and would not hesitate to annihilate them from earth if given that chance.
Liberals, like the Founders of this nation, hate you, as they should. You, and Davis, and ISIS, same shit different day.

Lol are you arguing that there's a conflict between religion and logic??? :lmao:
Depends on the application. But I expected that response from a troll sheep like you and your fellow parrots.
How about this for logical... YOU LOST! History has PASSED YOU OVER! I guess teh gheys must have spread sheep blood over their door before the SCOTUS ruling! :rofl:

Marriage is not about children. And if disobeying the law ruins her life, so be it. She made her own bed...
Marriage is totally about children. It's just that those who legislated it didn't expect that part to have to be explained. Like the inventor of the glove didn't expect he'd have to provide directions.
So how should we fine straight couples that don't want to have kids? And I assume you want to extend marriage benefits to gay couples that want to adopt kids right?

Hetero couples could have children so the don't want children is open ended. With homos the issue is completely moot. I don't want homos or singles adopting because the data shows kids need mom and dad.

Liberals, like the Founders of this nation, hate you, as they should. You, and Davis, and ISIS, same shit different day.
Yeah you are CERTAINLY deluded....to think ANY of the founders would think like you is just beyond hilarious.

Why so many threads about this? She will be fined or jailed or whatever, and her post will be vacated soon. And she'll be off to some cushy gig with some religious hate group. Or maybe land some speaker fees from backwards conservative organizations. Who cares?

She's inconvenienced a few couples, but they will get their way in the end. Maybe they will sue the state to recoup some damages.

Gay marriage is settled. It's over. It's history. About damn time. Now let's move on already! Don't give this thrice-divorced old bag any more attention!
Its an issue from the right because we believe in religious freedom and liberty and throwing her in jail will just make her a martyr that would be VERY bad for the democrats and the left.Especially for democrats running for president. Fine her OK then we will pay it as usual.

For the left its an issue because its unfathomable for them to see ANYONE not willing to bend to the politically correct degeneracy that they have been able to force on America and Americans and they will stop at NOTHING to FORCE her to either issue licenses or throw her in jail. These kinds of people aren't very astute or good at seeing the long term affects. Should be fun either way!
She's hardly religious. She's simply a homophobe.

There's nothing about the basic tenets of Christianity that says "hate thy neighbor".

I'm a Christian myself and never in my 59 years have I ever heard my minister admonish the congregation to ignore "love thy neighbor" in favor of discriminate against your neighbor if you disagree with his or her lifestyle.

Using a loving, forgiving and beautiful faith such as Christianity as cover for bigotry, suspicion and the perpetuation of hurtful stereotypes is heresy.

She may be hateful of homosexuals, but she sure as shootin' ain't no Christian!

How about this for logical... YOU LOST! History has PASSED YOU OVER! I guess teh gheys must have spread sheep blood over their door before the SCOTUS ruling! :rofl:
There you go again. Settling for homo Crow law just because of decree. You are like a southern white racist from the 1950's.

Yeah you are CERTAINLY deluded....to think ANY of the founders would think like you is just beyond hilarious.
They didn't suffer stupid children, and neither do I. You're done, little Hitler-youth. Move along...

Hetero couples could have children so the don't want children is open ended. With homos the issue is completely moot. I don't want homos or singles adopting because the data shows kids need mom and dad.
Cool opinion. Too bad it's NO LONGER RELEVANT! :rofl:

Omg I can't believe we're still arguing over this! :lmao:

You are an outdated ultra-con lefty and have the nerve to declare what is relevant. You need to progress.

There you go again. Settling for homo Crow law just because of decree. You are like a southern white racist from the 1950's.
:rofl:

Oh man... I guess every generation has it's own set of backwards social conservatives who just can't accept the future and react with tantrums!

I bet George Wallace felt much like you and Kim Davis feel tonight when he was confronted by the National Guard to allow blacks to enter that school!

You are an outdated ultra-con lefty and have the nerve to declare what is relevant. You need to progress.
You want to know what's relevant? The FINES Kim Davis is about to be handed for disobeying the law!

Maybe, like your buddy George Wallace, the National Guard will have to be called to Davis' clerk office!

Forum List

Back