Kentucky rally looks HUGE! Full of minority love for trump!

So is Trump the first President to ever use optics?

Is he?

Of course not. Why shouldn't he be able to do that?

Oh wait, I get it: It was ok to use campaign optics of strategically placing minorities in the right places, because he was black.

But Trump is white, so now I'm supposed to be outraged.

You're prematurely outraged.

Everyone uses optics.

That's why it's so funny to see an OP proclaiming something that really isn't exactly all that.
No it is all that

The only "that" is a carefully composed photograph, but that is politics. Kind of like the YUGE inaugural crowd.
Cool story

So is Trump the first President to ever use optics?

Is he?

Oh wait, I get it: It was ok to use campaign optics of strategically placing minorities in the right places, because he was black.

Everyone uses optics.

That's why it's so funny to see an OP proclaiming something that really isn't exactly all that.
No it is all that

The only "that" is a carefully composed photograph, but that is politics. Kind of like the YUGE inaugural crowd.

Then explain something to me: Why wouldn't minorities have a favorable opinion of this President? What has he ever done to deserve the left's claim that "Trump is racist"?

Wait til Trump get's a hold of some sharpies.

Blackface joke?

Really?

Trump is quite talented with sharpies.

He also got two scoops of ice cream almost three years ago. So what's your point?

Honestly, you should quit trying to eat the Sharpies. They're not crayons and they're probably toxic to your nervous system.

:laugh:

Technically speaking coyotes can eat just about anything.

That said...Trump's support among minorities?

The poll provides a bleak assessment of how the nation views Trump on race issues as he runs for a second term

This is going to take some serious alternate-fact-work to shore up.

Everyone uses optics.

No it is all that

Then explain something to me: Why wouldn't minorities have a favorable opinion of this President? What has he ever done to deserve the left's claim that "Trump is racist"?

Don't ask me. Ask them.

Blackface joke?

Really?

He also got two scoops of ice cream almost three years ago. So what's your point?

Honestly, you should quit trying to eat the Sharpies. They're not crayons and they're probably toxic to your nervous system.

The poll provides a bleak assessment of how the nation views Trump on race issues as he runs for a second term

Lol we love your polls haha

Blackface joke?

Really?

That has been my experience with coyotes. From what I've seen, (and we have a lot of the mangy things here) they spend most of their time either licking their own rear ends, or regurgitating something they ate an hour ago.

That being said, do you really expect me to view that piece of NBC news tripe with any credibility? I'd puke that up too, if I were a coyote. :04:

Blackface joke?

Really?

That has been my experience with coyotes. From what I've seen, (and we have a lot of the mangy things here) they spend most of their time either licking their own rear ends, or regurgitating something they ate an hour ago.

That being said, do you really expect me to view that piece of NBC news tripe with any credibility? I'd puke that up too, if I were a coyote. :04:

Ok that was funny - not a mocking funny :p

Blackface joke?

Really?

Ok that was funny - not a mocking funny :p

Well I wasn't really trying to mock you because girls are special. :04:

View attachment 288064 Incredible energy coming out of Kentucky, I see several different ethnicities standing behind trump having a great time!

That’s love !
Update: Trump's guy lost.
Democrat Andy Beshear just unseated Kentucky’s Trump-loving governor
89CB25CF-680E-45F7-A8CD-56CD3C84FD3E.jpeg
All red

View attachment 288064 Incredible energy coming out of Kentucky, I see several different ethnicities standing behind trump having a great time!

That’s love !
Update: Trump's guy lost.
Democrat Andy Beshear just unseated Kentucky’s Trump-loving governor
View attachment 288242 All red
so I guess the Republican guy will be the governor because your map is almost entirely red. Correct?
A democrat in Kentucky is pretty much a republican.. no difference

Forum List

Back