Kentucky State Trooper shot and killed by black man; Oklahoma police chief shot by black man.

Another of Obama's sons?

I don't know. I just know that despite my past beliefs...the liberals and the media have made me aware that not only does race matter...the the race of the people involved needs to be immediately disclosed due to the critical importance it has on the value of the lives involved.

Another of Obama's sons?

I don't know. I just know that despite my past beliefs...the liberals and the media have made me aware that not only does race matter...the the race of the people involved needs to be immediately disclosed due to the critical importance it has on the value of the lives involved.
It's like they're bragging.

I don't condone either of the shootings and taking the life of any human being is abhorrent by any measure regardless of any compelling reason other than self defense.
Lately the "war" between cops and young black males has been dramatized and made into a phenomenon that threatens peace all across the nation. The number of shootings involving cops for the year has not surpassed rates of -previous years.
It would be easy to say that the spate of cops shooting unarmed Black males recently has spurred an awareness among young blacks that, when confronted by cops, be armed and shoot first if you want to live.

I don't condone either of the shootings and taking the life of any human being is abhorrent by any measure regardless of any compelling reason other than self defense.
Lately the "war" between cops and young black males has been dramatized and made into a phenomenon that threatens peace all across the nation. The number of shootings involving cops for the year has not surpassed rates of -previous years.
It would be easy to say that the spate of cops shooting unarmed Black males recently has spurred an awareness among young blacks that, when confronted by cops, be armed and shoot first if you want to live.
There really is no pattern here. Blacks aren't unified and contrary to popular opinion, black lives don't matter....to them. Criminal thugs are interested in themselves only.

There really is no pattern here. Blacks aren't unified and contrary to popular opinion, black lives don't matter....to them. Criminal thugs are interested in themselves only.

I respectfully disagree. Black thugs in respective gangs are unified but the phenomenon of which I was speaking goes beyond that. The weight of the media is significant here. Cops, thugs and black males in general are made fearful by the chain reaction of the manufactured "war" unfolding almost daily on TV and radio. Why these events seem more salient now than in previous years is really strange.

I respectfully disagree. Black thugs in respective gangs are unified but the phenomenon of which I was speaking goes beyond that. The weight of the media is significant here. Cops, thugs and black males in general are made fearful by the chain reaction of the manufactured "war" unfolding almost daily on TV and radio. Why these events seem more salient now than in previous years is really strange.
So....you're saying they really ARE unified and they picked a fight they wish they hadn't.

Got it.

Thank you, President Obama!

Some of the best legacy-building work the world has ever seen.

Yep. This thug was angry over Ferguson ....so murdered a cop in Kentucky.

Good job Democrats. This is the hope and change we were voting for.

When did one man become responsible for race-relations? Was Bush, or Clinton? Give it a rest.

You want Your (former) New Messiah to leave no legacy at all? Take away race-baiting and there's nothing left. Pity there's no Nobel prize for that!

Forum List

Back