Kerry on TV Speaking About Syria - GET HIM SOME CHAPSTICK ASAP!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I'm sitting here watching Kerry speak... COMPLETELY distracted by his imitation of a snake / lizard. The man is sticking his tongue out and licking his lips about every 3-5 seconds....

Good grief - get that man some CHAPSTICK (or drugs/therapy) ASAP!

I'm sitting here watching Kerry speak... COMPLETELY distracted by his imitation of a snake / lizard. The man is sticking his tongue out and licking his lips about every 3-5 seconds....

I vote GAG HIM

Lurch is impossible to take seriously
In 2004 I did not vote for the FIRST TIME since I reached
the age of majority---------I could not bear to vote for a repub and CERTAINLY
WOULD NOT VOTE FOR LURCH

Did he say anything relevant we should know about?

whether he did or did not-------would be meaningless to you

Yeah, after all some S-300 and Su-35 keep his Skull & Bones grimace out of Syria.

Yeah, after all some S-300 and Su-35 keep his Skull & Bones grimace out of Syria.

cold

cold
Ice cold...

ufertavm.jpg

cold
Ice cold...

ufertavm.jpg

like the minions of the mass murdering assads------now infecting aleppo

cold
Ice cold...

ufertavm.jpg

like the minions of the mass murdering assads------now infecting aleppo
You still wrath-sorrow for the al-Qaedas that were beaten by the heroic Syrian forces?

Forum List

Back