Ketanji Hauls $1.5M in ONE YEAR, But Media FREAKS Over Clarence Thomas’s $100K.

I don’t I wasn’t talking about any successful black woman. I was referring to a successful Hispanic woman.
When did Mrs. Jackson become Hispanic?

You have also spoken against Mrs. Jasmine Crockett.

What do you think of Rep. Maxine Waters?

What do you think of Joy Reid?

What do you think of Abbey Phillips?

When did Mrs. Jackson become Hispanic?

You have also spoken against Mrs. Jasmine Crockett.

What do you think of Rep. Maxine Waters?

What do you think of Joy Reid?

What do you think of Abbey Phillips?
My comment wasn’t about justice Jackson.

No I haven’t

Mad Max is an embarrassment

Joy Reid is an idiot.

No opinion of Ms Phillips

All strong and successful black women and you either speak of them in a negative manner or no opinion at all. Hmmm.
Never suggested they were successful or that I hated them. I can not like Mad Max or Joy Reid…not sure why you think I have to like them simply because they are black? Odd.

I don’t live or nor was I thought to simply follow people because they are black women. I am not gonna not be black because someone from the demklan told that

Never suggested they were successful or that I hated them. I can not like Mad Max or Joy Reid…not sure why you think I have to like them simply because they are black? Odd.
It's not about Joy Reid or Rep. Waters, I have noticed you always come out against black women who are not boot lickers like you.
I don’t live or nor was I thought to simply follow people because they are black women. I am not gonna not be black because someone from the demklan told that.
Who were you taught to follow? Folks who work against black folks. No one needs to tell you to be black, that comes at birth.

It's not about Joy Reid or Rep. Waters, I have noticed you always come out against black women who are not boot lickers like you.

Who were you taught to follow? Folks who work against black folks. No one needs to tell you to be black, that comes at birth.
Comedy Gold!

Then why did you bring them up?

Well you haven’t been paying attention. I’ve never attacked anyone based on their sex or race.

Talkers are a dime a dozen. So, in politics elected or non-elected its meh. And frankly in the political field they are in the way of a lot of potential smooth things along with their accusations. So, there are many people who are not very good in any background and uplifted due to culture instead of true abilities. We use the word qualified which is true yet has massive top to bottom levels of what that normal is. This is not about folks working against black folks. Perhaps some of the black folks like a lot of others cannot keep up as fast and are in important positions. In a nation of multiple cultures this happens.

Thomas has accepted millions but yes, it all needs to stop for all of them.

Do they? Last I read, the people that Thomas associates with have no cases before the Supreme Court, nor any scheduled to be.

Has this changed?
You need to start paying attention to real news. The list of politically active individuals or organizations that might have or will have desired specific outcomes from the court is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

I like the headlines that speak of his corrupt ethics and morality (note: I am usually defending Thomas as a Justice).

Justice Clarence Thomas Acknowledges He Should Have Disclosed Free Trips From Billionaire Donor​

The trips include vacations in Indonesia and at the exclusive, men’s-only Bohemian Grove retreat, which were first reported by ProPublica last year.​

Clarence Thomas’s decisions have been benefiting wealthy donors like Harlan Crow — for decades​

Thomas has accepted $4M in gifts during career: Watchdog​

You need to start paying attention to real news. The list of politically active individuals or organizations that might have or will have desired specific outcomes from the court is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

I like the headlines that speak of his corrupt ethics and morality (note: I am usually defending Thomas as a Justice).

Justice Clarence Thomas Acknowledges He Should Have Disclosed Free Trips From Billionaire Donor​

The trips include vacations in Indonesia and at the exclusive, men’s-only Bohemian Grove retreat, which were first reported by ProPublica last year.​

Clarence Thomas’s decisions have been benefiting wealthy donors like Harlan Crow — for decades​

Thomas has accepted $4M in gifts during career: Watchdog​

Ok, but do those people have cases before the Supreme Court?

If you are suggesting that, the friends of the people who Thomas is friends with may have business dealings with an acquaintance of a friend of someone who has a company..etc..if you want to go down the line of thought that somewhere down the line a friend of a friends may one day have a court case before the scotus that affects business dealings…then justices wouldn’t ever be able to have friends..

If THESE people have cases before the scotus, or if they ever do, then i could support him refusing himself from their case

The argument you are making is the same argument we could use for every member of the legislative branch. All those members of the senate and congress who are friends with people who own businesses…or who themselves are business owners, and they pass laws every day that have an affect on those businesses.

Should we ask members of congress to recuse themselves from voting on any bill that would affect someone’s business?

Ok, but do those people have cases before the Supreme Court?

If you are suggesting that, the friends of the people who Thomas is friends with may have business dealings with an acquaintance of a friend of someone who has a company..etc..if you want to go down the line of thought that somewhere down the line a friend of a friends may one day have a court case before the scotus that affects business dealings…then justices wouldn’t ever be able to have friends..

If THESE people have cases before the scotus, or if they ever do, then i could support him refusing himself from their case

The argument you are making is the same argument we could use for every member of the legislative branch. All those members of the senate and congress who are friends with people who own businesses…or who themselves are business owners, and they pass laws every day that have an affect on those businesses.

Should we ask members of congress to recuse themselves from voting on any bill that would affect someone’s business?
you had to go there...

you paranoia, hatred of the US, sad pathetic outlook on life...

Doom and Gloom fits MAGA to a Tee

Your failed equivalencies and your "But Ma, little Johnnie did it too!" defense are incredibly laughable. Book deals? Book deals vs unreported gifts from people who will have interests in cases coming before the Court?

Ever since Trump became a convicted felon, the stench of desperation coming off of you people is ---
Book Deals are a front for funneling donations….. the advance on the front end and then the bulk purchase of books that never get opened.

Left-wing activists and Democrats seeking to undermine the legitimacy of the U.S. Supreme Court have repeatedly attacked Justice Clarence Thomas over allegations that he received $4 million in gifts over the past 33 years on the bench. However, these activists are ignoring the lucrative secret incomes being raked by the more liberal wing of the court, including its newest and most progressive member, Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.

This is where you hypocrisy is exposed. Jackson is making money the old fashioned way, by writing a book, that people want to buy. Barack and Michelle Obama did it. Bill and Hillary Clinton did it. Even Joe Biden did it.
And each one of them reported that income.

But Clarence Thomas instead took free gifts, from rich friends, and kept that fact hidden, even as federal, law required he made the disclosure.​

Forum List

Back