Ketanji Hauls $1.5M in ONE YEAR, But Media FREAKS Over Clarence Thomas’s $100K.

I wonder how many academic libraries, public libraries, and public library branches bought Ketanji's book versus buying any Thomas book.
I dont think The Jackson book exists yet. The 900k was an advance to write it.

Maybe a black person but not because they are black. I’ve attacked people because of their oppressive demklan views
Funny how you overlook oppressive republiklan views, why is it that black folks like you side with the oppressor, in today's society that would be republiklans.

How are Blacks doing better under Democrats when Blacks question the progress under Democrats to the point Joe Biden is threatening to take away their Blackness ????
What black folks have claimed that Joe Biden is trying to take away black folks blackness?

All strong and successful black women and you either speak of them in a negative manner or no opinion at all. Hmmm.
Oprah is a successful black woman to be admired.

C Rice is a successful black woman to be admired

Etc. there are a lot of them in the country, too many to list here.

Maxine Waters and Joy Reid aren’t on the list.

What black folks have claimed that Joe Biden is trying to take away black folks blackness?
IMG_3786.jpeg

Oprah is a successful black woman to be admired.

C Rice is a successful black woman to be admired

Etc. there are a lot of them in the country, too many to list here.

Maxine Waters and Joy Reid aren’t on the list.
Ask Struth what she thinks about Oprah, I am pretty sure she loves C. Rice.

You just don't like Rep. Waters or Joy Reid because they don't shine and coon.

Ask Struth what she thinks about Oprah, I am pretty sure she loves C. Rice.

You just don't like Rep. Waters or Joy Reid because they don't shine and coon.
Waters is objectively stupid. Seriously she’s fucking dumb. She’s not remotely alone in Congress there are tons of idiots roaming those halls. Not sure why you’d want to hold her up as a role model.

Reid is a partisan hack talking head. Her knowledge and understanding on any topic is about 1mm deep.

With the number of actual intelligent, talented, successful black women out there not sure why you’d putting up those 2 as models.

Oh you mean folks like Uncle Tim or boot licking Byron. Black folks in general aren't saying any stupid shit like that.
Back to the old Jim Crow Demklan mindset for you I see, calling any African American that gets out of line racist names

And no black folks didn’t say the stupid shit, your plantation boss racisl jungle joe said it

You are an embarrassment

What successful black men would that be? Oh, you mean why do I hate black men who sellout and kiss white folk's asses like you do.
Squeals the dumbass kissing the ass of an old corrupt white dude who is importing millions of illegals to replace........YOU!

It makes sense, because why would black folks vote for folks who are totally against black folks.
You mean like Joey bribem bringing in millions of illegals so they don't have to bribe your useless ass anymore?

It makes sense, because why would black folks vote for folks who are totally against black folks.
Not all Blacks agree with you that Biden and the Democrats are for Blacks and that Trump and Republicans are against Blacks. I think the one that knows what is best for Blacks is the individual Black voter and not some cranky old white man who didn’t want his kids and Black kids going to school together.

Just the usual leftoid/Democrat/MSM hypocrisy. Which is basically all they've got.

Pathetic as usual. And the usual BS "book deal" that sees leftist publishers shovel money to Dems.

Left-wing activists and Democrats seeking to undermine the legitimacy of the U.S. Supreme Court have repeatedly attacked Justice Clarence Thomas over allegations that he received $4 million in gifts over the past 33 years on the bench. However, these activists are ignoring the lucrative secret incomes being raked by the more liberal wing of the court, including its newest and most progressive member, Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.​
As revealed in recent financial disclosures, U.S. Supreme Court justices reported a collective $1.5 million in book income last year. Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson was the highest earner from book advances, receiving $893,750 for her forthcoming memoir. That marks a nearly $1 million earning in a single year, compared to Justice Thomas, who has been under unrelenting pressure for $4 million in alternative earnings over a period of 33 years—or just over $100,000 per year.​
...​

WTF?

As revealed in recent financial disclosures, U.S. Supreme Court justices reported a collective $1.5 million in book income last year. Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson was the highest earner from book advances, receiving $893,750 for her forthcoming memoir. That marks a nearly $1 million earning in a single year, compared to Justice Thomas, who has been under unrelenting pressure for $4 million in alternative earnings over a period of 33 years—or just over $100,000 per year.

One person REVEALED their EARNINGS.
ONE person DIDN'T.

Not all Blacks agree with you that Biden and the Democrats are for Blacks and that Trump and Republicans are against Blacks. I think the one that knows what is best for Blacks is the individual Black voter and not some cranky old white man who didn’t want his kids and Black kids going to school together.
Here in lies the problem. The thinking that “blacks” should be a voting block, that every black person should think one way or another. I really dont understand how that thinking is any different than thinking all black people "like fried chicken". Why is thinking all black people like watermelon racist, but thinking all black people should vote for one political party because they all have the same political thinking not?

Here in lies the problem. The thinking that “blacks” should be a voting block, that every black person should think one way or another. I really dont understand how that thinking is any different than thinking all black people "like fried chicken". Why is thinking all black people like watermelon racist, but thinking all black people should vote for one political party because they all have the same political thinking not?
i think both parties see voting Blocks but Democrats view individuals as to what voting Block they are or should be part whereas Republicans treat the individual as an individual.

Forum List

Back