Kevin McCarthy Claims "Q-on" Ignorance After Denouncing It Last Year

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

Kevin is such a fucking weasel. His defense of MTG and lying claim of "Q-on" ignorance is reason enough that he should NEVER hold the job of minority leader - Let alone Speaker. :mad:

This has nothing to do with Rep. Greene at all, it has to do with the people of the 14th Congressional District and whether they should be allowed to have congressional representation. Or if they should be disenfranchised as Biden's Minions are suggesting because they are Deplorable Chumps clinging to their Holy Bibles and firearms?

The solution, which is obvious to Rep. McCarthy if not to you, is that yes they do have a right to effective representation.
They are being represented. Q lover MTG hasn't been kicked out.
What's Qanon?....and why does it scare you so much?...
Continuing to act stupid will only make us believe that it wasn't an act
I pegged you for stupid years ago....
Says the person who claims to not know what QAnon was...

But was deep throating every conspiracy QAnon pushed...on this very message board....

Yea, you are stupid...
I don't know what it is and I've asked every libtard on the board and not one of them knows....but it sure scares you tards....

keep it up dems we will own the house and senate in two years....
We who??

QAnon??

They will get more seats when they primary ALREADY safe republican districts....but they will not win blue districts or even purple districts...

and they damn sure won't be winning any Senatorial races......not without having to lie about who they are like Greene tried to do.....

If something is "POPULAR" -- you don't lie about it and pretend to disavow it...you dunce

We who??

QAnon??

They will get more seats when they primary ALREADY safe republican districts....but they will not win blue districts or even purple districts...

and they damn sure won't be winning any Senatorial races......not without having to lie about who they are like Greene tried to do.....

If something is "POPULAR" -- you don't lie about it and pretend to disavow it...you dunce
I don't know who Qanon is....but by "we" I mean Trump's candidates he directs us to vote for...

Kevin is such a fucking weasel. His defense of MTG and lying claim of "Q-on" ignorance is reason enough that he should NEVER hold the job of minority leader - Let alone Speaker. :mad:

This has nothing to do with Rep. Greene at all, it has to do with the people of the 14th Congressional District and whether they should be allowed to have congressional representation. Or if they should be disenfranchised as Biden's Minions are suggesting because they are Deplorable Chumps clinging to their Holy Bibles and firearms?

The solution, which is obvious to Rep. McCarthy if not to you, is that yes they do have a right to effective representation.

But was deep throating every conspiracy QAnon pushed...on this very message board....

Yea, you are stupid...
I don't know what it is and I've asked every libtard on the board and not one of them knows....but it sure scares you tards....
Yet, you push the same conspiracies they push...which makes you a useful idiot at best.....

Yo goofy ass thought Trump (DESPITE LOSING THE ELECTION) would still remain president for a second term......just like QAnon claimed...

Yo goofy ass thought that Trump will suddenly declare martial law and announce the arrests of Biden, Hillary and Obama...just like QAnon claimed....

Yea, you are a complete moron......fuck what you yapping about

Rep Green pulled in 11 million dollars in one week....Booooyah!!!!

I'm sure you saw a lot of your fellow Q-curious at the Capitol on Jan. 6th....but it's cute how you want to pretend you don't know what they are.

Yea, you are stupid...
Yet, you push the same conspiracies they push...which makes you a useful idiot at best.....

Yo goofy ass thought Trump (DESPITE LOSING THE ELECTION) would still remain president for a second term......just like QAnon claimed...

Yo goofy ass thought that Trump will suddenly declare martial law and announce the arrests of Biden, Hillary and Obama...just like QAnon claimed....

What conspiracies do I push?....

We who??

QAnon??

I don't know who Qanon is....but by "we" I mean Trump's candidates he directs us to vote for...
This is why I call you Trump sycophants morons.....

The dems just handed Green about 75 million supporters....so thanks for that...donations to her exploded yesterday....
Great. I'm sure she will spend it talking about issues, and not repeat another Qanon talking point.
She will use it to get re elected and when she does it will be a majority GOP house....and then its Maxine Waters AOC that little terrorist bitch in a dirty head scarf and Pelosi's time to be removed from committee's....
If she gets re-elected, it sure says a lot about her district.

I'm sure you saw a lot of your fellow Q-curious at the Capitol on Jan. 6th....but it's cute how you want to pretend you don't know what they are.
So you must be able to tell me what Q is....

And yet...you're the one who went to the Capitol on Jan 6th.

1612542155224.png

We who??

QAnon??

This is why I call you Trump sycophants morons.....

Better than a Xi and China sycophant...hey did you see how China treats women in jail?...I bet you love that shit right fakewoke?....

Gee what happened to Biffy the China lover?...did he run away into Xi's arms?...

Yea, you are stupid...

What conspiracies do I push?....
Watch out for those Jewish Space Lasers.......

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: weak...very weak....you must be a smart one....Buuuaaaahahahaha
You just admitted you are nothing but Trumps sheep. Voting for who he tells you to vote for, instead of voting based on your own thinking, or your own interests.

Are you proud when somebody asks you why you voted for somebody, you tell them, because Trump told you to?

Forum List

Back