Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

Irrelevant since he was already a lame duck President with just 10 days left to gather up and leave which he did on schedule.

McCarthy is full baloney on this one because Trump would never resign thus should have kept his mouth shut on this.

There was no Insurrection that lie needs to stop.
Exactly. They were all just a bunch of tourists out for a good time in DC. So what, if a VP or two is caught and hanged? All part of the fun.

Why are people, such spoilsport?

Irrelevant since he was already a lame duck President with just 10 days left to gather up and leave which he did on schedule.

McCarthy is full baloney on this one because Trump would never resign thus should have kept his mouth shut on this.

McCarthy isn't full of baloney. Whichever enemy democrat that made this up is full of the worst kind of shit. Probably the same person that made up the story about Trump walking out of the Piers Anthony interview.

Not a lie. The vast majority of the Republican Party are traitors. They must NEVER control Congress or the White House again.

Blockbuster News tonight....House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is caught on audio tape a few days after Jan 6 saying that he wants Trump to resign from office and that he favors voting for Trump's impeachment. McCarthy was talking to Liz Cheney about this during the phone call. Of course, McCarthy cowardly reversed himself a few weeks later and he has been kissing Trump's ass ever since.

One big question -- Is Trump going to disown McCarthy after this? Also, what are the rest of the Republicans in the House going to do?

All of the Trumpster Republicans are going to hate McCarthy's guts after hearing this phone call. The handful of moderate Republicans in Congress already can't stand McCarthy, they are going to dislike him even more now.

I don't see how McCarthy ever becomes Speaker of the House after this, even if the Republicans win in November.

And Mitch McConnell was also going to vote for Trump's impeachment in Feb 2021, but obviously reversed himself, according to the latest reporting.

Last edited:
Blockbuster News tonight....House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is caught on audio tape a few days after Jan 6 saying that he wants Trump to resign from office and that he favors voting for Trump's impeachment. McCarthy was talking to Liz Cheney about this during the phone call. Of course, McCarthy cowardly reversed himself a few weeks later and he has been kissing Trump's ass ever since.

One big question -- Is Trump going to disown McCarthy after this? Also, what are the rest of the Republicans in the House going to do?

All of the Trumpster Republicans are going to hate McCarthy's guts after hearing this tape. The handful of moderate Republicans in Congress already can't stand McCarthy, they are going to dislike him even more now.

I don't see how McCarthy ever becomes Speaker of the House after this, even if the Republicans win in November.

And Mitch McConnell was also going to vote for Trump's impeachment in Feb 2021, but obviously reversed himself, according to the latest reporting.
Give us a link before they kill your thread. I'll settle for a search argument, so I can find it myself, or do I just need to turn on the TV?

Turn on MSNBC. It's all over the news.

Of course, Trump TV Fox News ain't going to talk about this.
Got it. Also found the story online. Was surprised it was NBC, but started to read The Hill, but it said they were quoting NBC. I suspect he has long since kissed the ring or kissed the ass and made up with Trump and what is coming out is already baked into the cake. Of course, I am not of the Trump party or any other, for that matter. If that party had a shred of integrity, they would officially change the initials from GOP to POT for Party Of Trump, as they have really gone to pot.

Forum List

Back