Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

nah bro. . . that was a Deep State, and mass media psy-op. Most folks don't even give a shit about it. Only people that watch TEE VEE think it is noteworthy.

Most folks think the summer riots of the connected to George Floyd were a bigger dealo. If the Pandemic, the election shenanigans connected to the pandemic, and the media generated buzz and riots around the Floyd debale hadn't happened, alone with the Q-psyop? Jan. 6th would not have occurred.

60gz6e.jpg
Hll9qmXAyynL0TbXGiBJF1po891rlHMiOMt0AYYXjOFU2jFbku_Qq5MdfKbry8Pgj95X8gXKeaVrBiQZrPO5eYoQ6R9mLiW4S4dCpjnYNpcZqQmbpk42-UzLXpgtpoCi2Zw_2b-4
6df8cl.jpg
5agpnb.jpg
The BLM protests were based on a real issue -- police brutality.

Jan 6 was based on a bullshit lie about the 2020 election. Plus, 147 Republican traitors in Congress voted to overturn the election on Jan 6.

There is no comparison, except for lightweights such as yourself.

You're missing the point -- McCarthy is not a tool that Trump will want anymore. What McCarthy said to Cheney is the ultimate betrayal.
I doubt it matters as he is controllable, just as Turtle was controllable. When it counted during impeachment, he supported trump. Words and impulse are momentary. He was spineless support when it counted.

McCarthy isn't full of baloney. Whichever enemy democrat that made this up is full of the worst kind of shit. Probably the same person that made up the story about Trump walking out of the Piers Anthony interview.
Not a lie. The vast majority of the Republican Party are traitors. They must NEVER control Congress or the White House again.

No, it is a lie since there was no insurrection at all the FBI doesn't think so either neither does the DOJ who hasn't charged anyone of insurrection and videos show a lot of people who Trespassed walked around peacefully.

Congress came back to finish the Certification process within three hours after they were interrupted.

No, it is a lie since there was no insurrection at all the FBI doesn't think so either neither does the DOJ who hasn't charged anyone of insurrection and videos show a lot of people who Trespassed walked around peacefully.

Congress came back to finish the Certification process within three hours after they were interrupted.
LOTS of Trumpster traitors have been charged for what happened on Jan 6.

Stop your GQP lying.

Blockbuster News tonight....House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is caught on audio tape a few days after Jan 6 saying that he wants Trump to resign from office and that he favors voting for Trump's impeachment. McCarthy was talking to Liz Cheney about this during the phone call. Of course, McCarthy cowardly reversed himself a few weeks later and he has been kissing Trump's ass ever since.

One big question -- Is Trump going to disown McCarthy after this? Also, what are the rest of the Republicans in the House going to do?

All of the Trumpster Republicans are going to hate McCarthy's guts after hearing this phone call. The handful of moderate Republicans in Congress already can't stand McCarthy, they are going to dislike him even more now.

I don't see how McCarthy ever becomes Speaker of the House after this, even if the Republicans win in November.

And Mitch McConnell was also going to vote for Trump's impeachment in Feb 2021, but obviously reversed himself, according to the latest reporting.

Trump left a day early didn't prevent the transfer of power at all.

Resigning 10 days early was unnecessary because he was already out of power after January 6 by law since Biden was now the declared President.

LOTS of Trumpster traitors have been charged for what happened on Jan 6.

Stop your GQP lying.

Yes, many were charged NONE of them for insurrection that is the LIE YOU are promoting. I have posted the evidence for it and most democrats here have since quieted down about it you are late to the show.

The charges are Trespassing, Vandalism and similar NEVER Insurrection.

I am a Free-Thinking INDEPENDENT have stated this many times in the forum.

Yes, many were charged NONE of them for insurrection that is the LIE YOU are promoting. I have posted the evidence for it and most democrats here have since quieted down about it you are late to the show.

Democrats lie. It's what they do. All the time.

Who gives a fuck? They committed crimes, whatever you want to call those crimes.

Your "evidence" only matters to GQP traitors such as yourself.

Forum List

Back