Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

Pointing out that you people are sick QAnon Trumpster traitors is "trolling"???

Then god help this message board....

I have told you multiple times now that I am NOT a republican have opposed Trumps stolen election claims since December 2019.

You are TROLLING at full speed.

Still zero evidence of Insurrection how come you can't support your lie?
Save your straw man arguments for your fellow GQP traitors. I have no interest.

The history books regarding Jan 6 have not been written yet. Merrick Garland and the Jan 6 Committee will have the final say on Trump's guilt, as well as the other Republican traitors in Congress who tried to help him steal the 2020 election.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6​

by Conn Carroll, Commentary Editor

| August 20, 2021
Save your straw man arguments for your fellow GQP traitors. I have no interest.

The history books regarding Jan 6 have not been written yet. Merrick Garland and the Jan 6 Committee will have the final say on Trump's guilt, as well as the other Republican traitors in Congress who tried to help him steal the 2020 election.

Still no evidence and ZERO charges of it after 1 1/2 years of looking.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yet you still make excuses for what Trump caused on Jan 6. You deserve my scorn.

Still no Insurrection charges. The DOJ has charged many already but ZERO insurrection charges, why can't you understand?

by Conn Carroll, Commentary Editor August 20, 2021

Excerpt:

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

LINK

by Conn Carroll, Commentary Editor

| August 20, 2021

Still no evidence and ZERO charges of it after 1 1/2 years of looking.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Plenty of evidence. Don't worry....the Jan 6 Committee will be televising it for you all summer.

And even Kevin McCarthy agrees with me, as he demonstrated in his phone call to Liz Cheney that has you so butthurt.

Not worth my time. You still support Trump after Jan 6.

In other words, you are a lost cause. You need help, but not from me. From a paid professional.
People were there to protest what 40% of the voters saw as obvious fraud. They wanted the election investigated. Congress ignored them, the FBI framed them. It is a cover up that began in earnest on Jan. 6th with the banning of Trump on social media.

Forum List

Back