Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

Plenty of evidence. Don't worry....the Jan 6 Committee will be televising it for you all summer.

And even Kevin McCarthy agrees with me, as he demonstrated in his phone call to Liz Cheney that has you so butthurt.

No evidence of insurrection from the FBI and the DOJ who have been on this for over 1 1/2 years and neither have you posted any because you KNOW it isn't there.

The January 6 Committee haven't posted anything of value and already crumbling.

People were there to protest what 40% of the voters saw as obvious fraud. They wanted the election investigated. Congress ignored them, the FBI framed them. It is a cover up that began in earnest on Jan. 6th with the banning of Trump on social media.
Then provide the evidence. Or give this stupid shit a rest.

You've got nothing, except QAnon bullshit.

People were there to protest what 40% of the voters saw as obvious fraud. They wanted the election investigated. Congress ignored them, the FBI framed them. It is a cover up that began in earnest on Jan. 6th with the banning of Trump on social media.
It started long before that

But yeah, we want to know about Ray Epps.

Instigator #1

FBI agitator, no doubt.

And the committee knows it, and they're withholding it from the public.

As I was saying...pathetic Trumpster apologist.
LOL you can't support your claims you haven't even tried you are pathetic.

By the way......,

No evidence of insurrection from the FBI and the DOJ who have been on this for over 1 1/2 years and neither have you posted any because you KNOW it isn't there.

The January 6 Committee haven't posted anything of value and already crumbling.

Wow, Rachel's show tonight was a real blockbuster! I was hanging on her every word.

I also can't wait to read the Martin and Burns book coming out on May 3rd.
Isn't she the moron that said the covid shot would cure covid for good.
And you'd never get it again.

Let me go on record excoriating the utter stupidity of posts like this. ^^^

He is a brand new leftist moron who with not a clue about us making sweeping comments about what he thinks we are and what we believe.

He is going to populate a lot of people ignore list as he is a well fed hating TROLL.

Why are they withholding many videos of the riot?
Good question.

So far the FBI has been caught in at least THREE different lies around this - and you know what they say, one's random, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern

UH OH!! Two Trumpsters are now giving each other QAnon hand jobs. This won't end well.

How would you possibly know what the Jan 6 Committee is or isn't withholding? Are you a member of the Committee?

Imbecile.

By the way......,

By the way......,

The investigation is still ongoing, genius. There is NOTHING that I need to support.

Not that you really care, but you may want to start off by taking a look at the Eastman Memo, in which Trump's attorney John Eastman tries to come up with a bullshit legal argument to steal the election for Trump.

Even Mike Pence realized this Eastman Memo was bullshit, which is why he wouldn't support Trump's coup attempt. Senator Mike Lee was also willing to support alternate Trump electors from the states, as he made clear in his recent text messages released by the Jan 6 Committee.

Oh yeah....Kevin McCarthy agrees with me...not you.

Your arguments are simply moronic. Seriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back