Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

"I'm seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight" said Kevin McCarthy about CALLING TRUMP TO ASK HIM ABOUT RESIGNING. Damning new phone records come out showing Kevin McCarthy talking to Liz Cheney. WOW.

Thoughts?

Kevin McCarthy needs to be removed from leadership if not from the Republican Party

Kissing the buffoon's ring in fear.

210128153503-trump-mccarthy-save-america-pac-super-tease.jpg

Well, if you know about it then you should try taking it seriously -- like a reasonable adult. Instead, you want to continue being a pathetic little Trumpster apologist troll.

Please....continue to cling to this stupid shit about the FBI and DOJ for dear life. It's obvious this garbage mantra that you keep repeating is more meaningful to your Trumpster ass than your own fucking will.
Most Repub voters now know the government has been stolen from the people. The power structure is there for all to see. You just happen to agree with as it is designed to blend us into a larger entity as our rights and wealth are reduced. The rails are greased easier for that way of thought and doing things for personal success. Human nature than takes over.

Trump is a cartel/mafia criminal enterprise on the run from the law...can you imagine him running America? a mafia criminal running America?

Republicans are not waging a war on democracy, we are waging a war on Democrats. They are vile scum!
This audio proves that McCarthy is a LIAR. And it proves that the repub party cannot be trusted to defend our democratic republic. If someone as vile and morally corrupt as trump can cower the repub party, God knows what a person with brains and scruples could do to the party.

It seems to only way to get ahead now in the repub party is to show you are willing to LIE and to LIE with impunity.

McCarthy isn't full of baloney. Whichever enemy democrat that made this up is full of the worst kind of shit. Probably the same person that made up the story about Trump walking out of the Piers Anthony interview.
Lying has become a badge of honor to become one of the elite in the repub party. You are a true expert at the art of lying.

So...what will trump do when he learns that his lapdog, Kevin was prepared to ask him to resign? Is he going to ignore the facts and just go on whipping Kevin, at his delight. Or will he turn on McCarthy and ordain someone else to be speaker if the repubs prevail?

I bet Kevin just about soiled his pants when he heard the audio was leaked. But the MAGA world is so adept at lying, maybe he can just keep repeating, "It wasn't me! It wasn't me!"

Forum List

Back