Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

1650601366245.png

McCarthy is an idiot. He's waaay too dumb to ever be Speaker of the House.

"I'm seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight" said Kevin McCarthy about CALLING TRUMP TO ASK HIM ABOUT RESIGNING. Damning new phone records come out showing Kevin McCarthy talking to Liz Cheney. WOW.

Thoughts?

Magaturds will predictably go to attacking your source. Magaturds believe Maddow is the leftist equivalent of their sage, Tucker Carlson. Their evil propaganda will prevail over the leftists evil propaganda, and that's all there is to it. :dunno:

Then do something about it. Gather your forces and go house to house instead of hiding your head in your mother's underwear drawer. In November you will be ground into dust unless you make a move.
Why would I do anything about you needing help? I hope you don't get help.

That will be one less Trumpster traitor to worry about.

Who gives a fuck? They committed crimes, whatever you want to call those crimes.

Your "evidence" only matters to GQP traitors such as yourself.

You are being an asshole since I just told you I am NOT a Republican.

I haven't disputed their crimes at all actually glad to see the retards who vandalized and more get caught and charged.

You are brand new here, yet you are already making enemies with your out-of-control big mouth since I have been opposing Trump stolen election claims since December 12, 2019 when SCOTUS dropped the Multiple states lawsuit.

Then do something about it. Gather your forces and go house to house instead of hiding your head in your mother's underwear drawer. In November you will be ground into dust unless you make a move.
"Even if" you make a move.

Noob missed the whole bit about the children.

The Dems are so fucked it isn't even funny.

Serves them right though. Can't say I'm mad about it

You are being an asshole since I just told you I am NOT a Republican.

I haven't disputed their crimes at all actually glad to see the retards who vandalized and more get caught and charged.

You are brand new here, yet you are already making enemies with your out-of-control big mouth since I have been opposing Trump stolen election claims since December 12, 2019 when SCOTUS dropped the Multiple states lawsuit.
I don't care if you say you voted for fucking AOC. It's obvious what you really are.

You apologize for Jan 6, like a dutiful little Trumpster.

You really are delusional. I wish Putin would give us a shortcut in the democrat problem.
Yes, I know..."owning the libs" is all your pathetic ass cares about. Even if Trump is a traitor.

Like I said, you need help. But don't ask me to give it to you. I'm just here to point out that QAnon has royally fucked you up.

Forum List

Back