Kevin McCarthy Was Going to ASK TRUMP TO RESIGN After Jan 6th Insurrection

Got it. Also found the story online. Was surprised it was NBC, but started to read The Hill, but it said they were quoting NBC. I suspect he has long since kissed the ring or kissed the ass and made up with Trump and what is coming out is already baked into the cake. Of course, I am not of the Trump party or any other, for that matter. If that party had a shred of integrity, they would officially change the initials from GOP to POT for Party Of Trump, as they have really gone to pot.
Trump is not aware of what McCarthy said to Liz Cheney....not until now, anyway.

Even if Trump personally forgives McCarthy (which I doubt), his crazy GQP base won't forgive McCarthy.

So what, if a VP or two is caught and hanged?
You know, even in that radio interview, this lie is repeated over and over again.

But? If anyone looked close at that "gallows," you could see, it was a non-functional, protest prop. It makes me think the whole thing is a psychological media operation. No one ever was going to "hang," the VP, because that gallows was non-functional.

No one can prove there was any more intention to hang anyone, than there was an intention to hang GOP members in the Florida House today when the DNC members protested that legislation on their house floor and shut down their chambers.

It is an absurd piece of propaganda.

Anyone that thinks THIS? Could hang anyone? They can be lied into believing anything.

iu

Anyone that listens to the radio broadcast can hear, the whole thing is a non-issue.

You know, even in that radio interview, this lie is repeated over and over again.

But? If anyone looked close at that "gallows," you could see, it was a non-functional, protest prop. It makes me think the whole thing is a psychological media operation. No one ever was going to "hang," the VP, because that gallows was non-functional.

No one can prove there was any more intention to hang anyone, than there was an intention to hang GOP members in the Florida House today when the DNC members protested that legislation on their house floor and shut down their chambers.

It is an absurd piece of propaganda.

Anyone that thinks THIS? Could hang anyone? They can be lied into believing anything.

iu

Anyone that listens to the radio broadcast can hear, the whole thing is a non-issue.
Your whitewashing of Jan 6 is treasonous and shameful....and it's also irrelevant to what we are discussing.

McCarthy blatantly lied today about making these comments...and then found out today that his conversation with Liz Cheney was recorded. OOPS!

Yeah, Trump is going to crucify him.

Trump is not aware of what McCarthy said to Liz Cheney....not until now, anyway.

Even if Trump personally forgives McCarthy (which I doubt), his crazy GQP base won't forgive McCarthy.
They are tools. They will do as they are told. If not McCarthy it will be some other tool.

Your "both sider" bullshit is tiresome.

Only one political party is responsible for Jan 6 -- the traitorous Republican GQP Party.
nah bro. . . that was a Deep State, and mass media psy-op. Most folks don't even give a shit about it. Only people that watch TEE VEE think it is noteworthy.

Most folks think the summer riots of the connected to George Floyd were a bigger dealo. If the Pandemic, the election shenanigans connected to the pandemic, and the media generated buzz and riots around the Floyd debacle hadn't happened, alone with the Q-psyop? Jan. 6th would not have occurred.

60gz6e.jpg
Hll9qmXAyynL0TbXGiBJF1po891rlHMiOMt0AYYXjOFU2jFbku_Qq5MdfKbry8Pgj95X8gXKeaVrBiQZrPO5eYoQ6R9mLiW4S4dCpjnYNpcZqQmbpk42-UzLXpgtpoCi2Zw_2b-4
6df8cl.jpg
5agpnb.jpg

Forum List

Back