Key GOP Senators Call For Bipartisan Russia Election Probe

GOP Senators John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and James Lankford (OK) all want Congress to launch a bi-partisan investigation into Russia's involvement in the 2016 election.

Key GOP senators join call for bipartisan Russia election probe, even as their leaders remain mum

Excerpt:

Two Senate Republicans joined demands for a bipartisan probe into Russia’s suspected election interference allegedly designed to bolster Donald Trump as questions continue to mount about the president-elect’s expected decision to nominate a secretary of state candidate with close ties to Russia.

Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) — the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee — joined calls by incoming Senate Democratic leader Charles E. Schumer (N.Y.) and Armed Services ranking Democrat Jack Reed (R.I.) for a thorough, bipartisan investigation of Russian influence in the U.S. elections. Their statement came two days after The Washington Post reported the CIA’s private conclusion that Russia’s activities were intended to tip the scales to help Trump.

“Recent reports of Russian interference in our election should alarm every American,” the four senators said in a statement on Sunday morning. “Democrats and Republicans must work together, and across the jurisdictional lines of the Congress, to examine these recent incidents thoroughly and devise comprehensive solutions to deter and defend against further cyberattacks.”

McCain is pissed that Trump did what he could not do. Lindsey Graham is his bitch.

There will not be a probe.

And you don't want one, because you're a traitor to your country.

Suck my rod you stupid lily pad.

Nope I am a patriot you are a fruit cake liberal who thinks men should be allowed in little girls bath rooms.

You think its ok for politicians to be like hillary a corrupt lying evil snobbish witch.

You think judges should rule by their "feelings" instead of the constintution of the United States..

No you are the one who is a traitor and turns a blind eye to criminals breaking our laws.

Not only are you thick and a simpleton......You are not a patriot but a TRAITOR........and would have been Burnt at the Stake in a different Epoch....Go Fcuk off to Russia you Big Mouth low IQ Moron........America is for Americans which you are not

Why would I go to Russia?

Russia saved the United States of America from you Commie liberal democrat scum bags..

Thank you Russia!

You need to go to Russia because you are a traitorous piece of shit, Repug goober.

No thats what you are trying to turn america into scum bag

So that's why a mentally ill traitor like you supports a murderer like Putin over your own country.

Go fuck yourself, Repug goober bitch.

poor snowflake thanks to Russia we get to say this now also :)

Merry-Christmas.jpg

GOP Senators John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and James Lankford (OK) all want Congress to launch a bi-partisan investigation into Russia's involvement in the 2016 election.

Key GOP senators join call for bipartisan Russia election probe, even as their leaders remain mum

Excerpt:

Two Senate Republicans joined demands for a bipartisan probe into Russia’s suspected election interference allegedly designed to bolster Donald Trump as questions continue to mount about the president-elect’s expected decision to nominate a secretary of state candidate with close ties to Russia.

Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) — the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee — joined calls by incoming Senate Democratic leader Charles E. Schumer (N.Y.) and Armed Services ranking Democrat Jack Reed (R.I.) for a thorough, bipartisan investigation of Russian influence in the U.S. elections. Their statement came two days after The Washington Post reported the CIA’s private conclusion that Russia’s activities were intended to tip the scales to help Trump.

“Recent reports of Russian interference in our election should alarm every American,” the four senators said in a statement on Sunday morning. “Democrats and Republicans must work together, and across the jurisdictional lines of the Congress, to examine these recent incidents thoroughly and devise comprehensive solutions to deter and defend against further cyberattacks.”

McCain is pissed that Trump did what he could not do. Lindsey Graham is his bitch.

You missed a word "Suck my PHLASSID ROD(COCK)" You are my Bitch Now.....You are as Bent as a Corkscrew

We won bitch never forget the middle class chump

Trump's presidency is finished before it starts. This will always be a dark cloud over his head.
No it won't, moron. It's fake news.

Yes. They have zero cred, and have been spamming the board with these fake news stories in a frenzy. I guess making up this sort of drivel is 'therapeutic' for such degenerate gimps. They no longer deserve being taken seriously after their infantile fits over losing. Just mock the vermin and avoid treating them like people, because they aren't.

Trump's presidency is finished before it starts. This will always be a dark cloud over his head.

Yes. They have zero cred, and have been spamming the board with these fake news stories in a frenzy. I guess making up this sort of drivel is 'therapeutic' for such degenerate gimps. They no longer deserve being taken seriously after their infantile fits over losing. Just mock the vermin and avoid treating them like people, because they aren't.

It ain't fake news, dolt. Trump will NEVER be the legitimate President in the eyes of the majority of Americans. No matter how much you Repug goobers whine about it. He lost by over 2.7 million votes and counting.

The majority of Americans understand that Trump is a puppet for Russia and a total fucking joke.

God bless Russia they saved the United States from the commie democrats!!!

View attachment 101675

For the first time in my life, I'm proud of Russia

You're also a proud piece of shit traitor to your country. But you are an ignorant, unsophisticated Repug goober lump of shit, so I wouldn't expect anything less.

I don't know own how the Russians made Hillary mishandle classified information then lie about it, but thanks Vlad that they did

It ain't fake news, dolt. Trump will NEVER be the legitimate President in the eyes of the majority of Americans. No matter how much you Repug goobers whine about it. He lost by over 2.7 million votes and counting.

The majority of Americans understand that Trump is a puppet for Russia and a total fucking joke.
Hillary said you must accept the results

Evita Clinton said that you must accept the results.

Excerpt:

You missed a word "Suck my PHLASSID ROD(COCK)" You are my Bitch Now.....You are as Bent as a Corkscrew

Very interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresting

You know a lot about cocks but nothing about domestic politics.

Go listen to KDBN the Democrat Butthurt Network

Maybe.........BUT I KNOW WHEN I SEE A DICKHEAD LIKE YOU AND THE FLUFF BEAR......you are a typical Trumpite...As thick as two bricks,so you are going to make America Great Again.......I think NOT.....Delusion is your middle name.

Forum List

Back