🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Key republicans give Trump a path to fire sessions after midterms

Key Republicans Give Trump a Path to Fire Sessions After the Election

Thank god! DO IT PLEASE! Fire his pathetic weak ass and put someone decent in there! Someone that either ends or clamps down INCREDIBLY on the Mueller witch hunt....

We've got Grassley, Graham and I just read a piece from former Congressman Jason Chavettz that's devastating.

Jason Chaffetz on AWOL Jeff Sessions: Absent, Ineffective, Missing, a Disappointment, I Don’t Believe Him (VIDEO)
jim-hoft-headshot-cropped-150x150.jpg
by Jim Hoft August 23, 2018 238 Comments

This afternoon FOX News contributor and former GOP lawmaker Jason Chaffetz weighed in on Jeff Sessions.

Jason Chaffetz: I think he’s one of the most ineffective Attorney Generals we’ve ever had in this nation. Donald Trump was right. He should have told the president before he took that job that he would have to recuse himself… He has not pursued a number of prosecutions… I don’t believe him. I really don’t believe him.

Wow just wow.

Jason Chaffetz on AWOL Jeff Sessions: Absent, Ineffective, Missing, a Disappointment, I Don't Believe Him (VIDEO)

Donald, please fire Jeff and Rod.

Do it!

Show us what a manly president you are!

Sessions like Omarosa, Cohen, have dirt on Trump...especially the firing of Comey, Trump had better back off this guy. People are learning every time you kiss Trumps ass just to keep a job, he demands bigger lips and better tasting lip stick.

Sessions like Omarosa, Cohen, have dirt on Trump...especially the firing of Comey, Trump had better back off this guy. People are learning every time you kiss Trumps ass just to keep a job, he demands bigger lips and better tasting lip stick.

You fucking moron. Sessions and Rosenstein wrote letters demanding Comey be fired.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Do it!

Oh not just them Jake. Scorched earth policy demands the Bruce Ohr and any others in the conspiracy of this soft coup needs to be roasted, toasted, sliced, diced and prosecuted for attempting to overthrow a duly elected President.

Do it!

LOLOL....Donald doesn't fire people, he let his cronies do all the dirty work, so that he can later throw their dumb ass's under the obstruction bus.

Key Republicans Give Trump a Path to Fire Sessions After the Election

Thank god! DO IT PLEASE! Fire his pathetic weak ass and put someone decent in there! Someone that either ends or clamps down INCREDIBLY on the Mueller witch hunt....
Witch hunts rarely produce guilty multiple guilty pleas indictments, and convictions.

Correct. However, witch hunts normally burn lot's and lot's of witches and warlocks. Deep state witches and warlocks, that is. Just ask Vincent Price.

You fucking moron. Sessions and Rosenstein wrote letters demanding Comey be fired.
Bitch please....listen, I'm not a Comey fuckin fan, just as I'm not a fuckin Hillary fan. I'm glad the bastard got fired....but miss me on this shit about Trump being innocent in all this. Every time that orange mf throws a shit fit, it always comes back and bite him in the ass. Cause he's that fuckin stupid

Bitch please....listen, I'm not a Comey fuckin fan, just as I'm not a fuckin Hillary fan. I'm glad the bastard got fired....but miss me on this shit about Trump being innocent in all this. Every time that orange mf throws a shit fit, it always comes back and bite him in the ass. Cause he's that fuckin stupid

Funny shit...do you ever wonder how retarded you sound when you call billionaires who won the office of POTUS “stupid”?

Trump and Sessions are like Ross and Rachel from Friends. they fight in public but they're friends in private

Forum List

Back