KICKED OUT: Congressman Chaka Fattah receives his walking papers

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Chaka Fattah, a sitting Democratic member of the Democratic Party and a Hillary Super Delegate, has been convicted on multiple counts of racketeering and fraud.

"The idea of a compromise which kept Fattah in his seat even longer wasn’t going to fly with the leadership either. So yesterday, Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy announced that they were pulling the ultimate trigger for a seated member and ejecting him from the House."

This is only the sixth time, Fattah being only the sixth sitting Congressman, in the history of the country that a sitting member of the House of Representatives has been expelled.

One corrupt politician in Washington gone...a LOT more to go.

Congressman Chaka Fattah receives his walking papers - Hot Air

Good. The man is a fucking disgrace. His district was also handing him his hat b/c he lost his primary race.

and he was a super delegate?

I guess that pretty much explains a lot.

So let me get this straight....

He was just convicted....which means up until recently he was investigated and then charged....

So, in essence, and assuming he was in favor of Hillary.....

A man charged with a criminal act was assigned by the DNC to cast his delegate vote for a woman who is running for President and who is under criminal investigation.

I mean....really?

And they were looking into Romneys high school years for dirt and reasons he was a poor candidate?

WTF is going on here?

Forum List

Back