Kid catches massive Sturgeon in urban creek with a rope.

Downright hilarious and amazing they caught this thing. 73 inches unofficially.
Monster sturgeon pulled out of Minnehaha Creek by 2 young boys
Still trying to figure out what waterway got this massive fish in a highly urban creek with a waterfall and several overflow dams. Does run into the Mississippi.

I googled minihaha creek and this is what I got,

Minnehaha Creek - Wikipedia

I didn't know they had sturgeon up there. Awesom. That fish is probably pretty old.

Still trying to figure out what waterway got this massive fish in a highly urban creek with a waterfall and several overflow dams. Does run into the Mississippi.

I googled minihaha creek and this is what I got,

Minnehaha Creek - Wikipedia

I didn't know they had sturgeon up there. Awesom. That fish is probably pretty old.
The fish are all over the state. Big thing to seek them during a short season on Rainy River at the Canadian border. That fish is decades old.

What is unusual is this is basically South Mpls. In the heart of a highly urban area. Not a large creek either.
DNR tags a lot of them so they can track and study them.

Best part is the ring leader convinced the other kid to go into the water and wrangle it.

Future Trump.:113:

At first they thought it was Jerod Nadler but upon further examination, it was much too tall. Eventually it turned out to be much smarter also. Viva Trump.

Forum List

Back