Kid Rock Has A Message For His Critics

so what exactly has been verified .... exactly?

do tell & please provide credible links to actual credible articles about said verification... now run along-

chop chop...
White trash, now occupies the WH.
1647970890865.png

Kid Rock's a lot more authentic than Ted Nugent.

I don't say that to slight Nugent. It's just that his persona has become bigger than he is. If he were to ever give an interview and not say something controversial, many of his fans would go nuts, simply because that's what his fans expect. Kid Rock's fans aren't as rabid.

As for his music, I've seen Kid Rock twice. I saw him open for Aerosmith in San Diego in 2002. It was my first time seeing both of the bands. Both bands were excellent.

I again saw Kid Rock open for Lynyrd Skynyrd in Jacksonville, after Jason Aldean, The Marshall Tucker Band, Charlie Daniels and Blackberry Smoke had already played. Kid Rock was the second to last act.

Skynyrd shoulda' just stayed on their bus. Kid Rock annihilated the joint...

He's worth $150 million dollars.

What are you worth? Could you even come up with a grand if you had to?

i'm comfy & well off enough to be debt free with my own home, 3 paid for vehicles, AND i pay off every bill i get in full & on time every single month...

& i'm not white trash.

so there ya go....

got anything from america - by american law enforcement verifying it?

keep trying..........
The FBI searched O'Keefe's house for the diary. They have confirmed it is real. So has the NYT. Are you too stupid to understand the link I posted? You aren't inbred, are you?

Forum List

Back