Kidnapper Was As I Predicted A Trump Hater....Probably A Bernie Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberal heads are exploding all over the country because yet again the media has been caught perpetrating yet another fraud on the public:

He also hates cops, and he said all of government are your enemies.

Who was he talking to??? Those who considered tramp their friend.

Liberal heads are exploding all over the country because yet again the media has been caught perpetrating yet another fraud on the public:

Sounds just like ANTIFA, genius.
Trump supporters love cops.....and even blacks are starting to love cops.
Do you even think before you post.....our do you just spew the first crazy thing that pops into your head?

Who was he talking to???
I think its still too soon to jump to conclusions

But maybe you would be wise to remain silent till we know for sure if its one of ours or one of yours
People like this are not really part of anyone's camp but they are a symptom of the mainstream right's rhetoric and refusal to alienate the deplorables.

You really are a stupid human being....

Who was he talking to???

But maybe you would be wise to remain silent till we know for sure if its one of ours or one of yours
People like this are not really part of anyone's camp but they are a symptom of the mainstream right's rhetoric and refusal to alienate the deplorables.

The guy is a left wing anarchist....you moron...........joe biden voters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for 6 months......and you say ....errrrrr Trump........you are an idiot.....

He was an anarchist...like most blob supporters. He was a militia member. Like most trump supporters want to be (or are).

You really are stupid.....Trump voters are the farthest thing from anarchist as you can get.......are you really this stupid or do you just post this stupid after you mix your booze and your medications?

A militia, you dumb twit, is nothing more than a group of people.....an anarchist militia...is still a militia...you moron.....there is nothing right or left about the term Militia.......

Good point. Trump has encouraged people like this by promoting "Deep State" conspiracy theories.

No, you dumb ass...the democrats activated joe biden brown shirts in antifa and black lives matter to impact the election.....they have been burning, looting, burning and killing Americans for the last 6 months.........

No, you dumb ass...the democrats activated joe biden brown shirts in antifa and black lives matter to impact the election.....they have been burning, looting, burning and killing Americans for the last 6 months.........

Uh, no, guy what activated them is a few more thug cops were caught on tape murdering black people.

93% of the demonstrations have been peaceful.

I suspect you have to tell me, who in the hell was he talking to???

Uh, no, guy what activated them is a few more thug cops were caught on tape murdering black people.

93% of the demonstrations have been peaceful.

No, moron, the country wide violence, the burning, looting and beatings were organized...the actual peaceful protests were just cover for the attack by the democrat party brown shirts...the joe biden voters in antifa and black lives matter.

George floydd......not murdered by police....

Jacob blake, not murdered by police.....

Breonna taylor...not murdered by police....

The modern martyrs of the democrat party are criminals and thugs and breonna taylor got caught up in the lifestyle of her criminal ex-boyfriend....

I suspect you have to tell me, who in the hell was he talking to???

To people in militias....who turned him into the police...you doofus.....he is an anti-Trump anarchist, a likely bernie sanders supporter.

Who was he talking to???

The guy is a left wing anarchist....you moron...........joe biden voters have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for 6 months......and you say ....errrrrr Trump........you are an idiot.....
You don't know anything about any of those people. We know the "leftist" target and the right wing militia groups that these men associated with. What does a video of a methed out loser prove? Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back