Kids don't cry, GET MAD!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
School Shooting’s Survivors Cry As Florida House Rejects Talks On Assault Weapon Ban
Lawmakers voted down a motion to advance the long-stalled gun control bill.

Survivors of last week’s school shooting in Florida were brought to tears as state lawmakers refused to debate a gun control measure in Tallahassee on Tuesday.

Students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School watched from the gallery as state House members voted down a motion to debate an existing bill that would ban assault weapons and large-capacity ammunition magazines.

HB 219, a bill filed in October, would ban any “selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire,” including the AR-15 rifle, the type used in Parkland, Florida, on Wednesday.

Kids, don't cry, don't shed one tear....spend this summer going door to door and register voters and keep knocking on doors until every person has registered. Then Get with your aldermen s and demand town meetings be held and preach from the heart the importance of getting people in charge who will change laws for your state. Its only through change in leadership can gun laws be changed in Fla. Take over and tell the old fucks to go to hell

School Shooting’s Survivors Cry As Florida House Rejects Talks On Assault Weapon Ban

Survivors of last week’s school shooting in Florida were brought to tears as state lawmakers refused to debate a gun control measure in Tallahassee on Tuesday.

Students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School watched from the gallery as state House members voted down a motion to debate an existing bill that would ban assault weapons and large-capacity ammunition magazines.

HB 219, a bill filed in October, would ban any “selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire,” including the AR-15 rifle, the type used in Parkland, Florida, on Wednesday.

Kids, don't cry, don't shed one tear....spend this summer going door to door and register voters and keep knocking on doors until every person has registered. Then Get with your aldermen s and demand town meetings be held and preach from the heart the importance of getting people in charge who will change laws for your state. Its only through change in leadership can gun laws be changed in Fla. Take over and tell the old fucks to go to hell

But again they are kids and don’t really know anything. If they did they would be mad at the Democrat Politicians, Hollywood and yes the Obama’s. Why are not their children’s schools never targeted? That is because they have armed security at all their schools! School shooters are cowards by nature (kinda of like Democrats). These schools have solved the school shooting problem!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hey bitch remember Columbine? That happened with the Assault weapons ban under the Rapist in Chief, Bill Clinton.. How could that happen when a liberal was in charge and all those weapons were banned? Because stupid bitches like you don't realize that EVIL people will kill..

But again they are kids and don’t really know anything. If they did they would be mad at the Democrat Politicians, Hollywood and yes the Obama’s. Why are not their children’s schools never targeted? That is because they have armed security at all their schools! School shooters are cowards by nature (kinda of like Democrats). These schools have solved the school shooting problem!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Out of the mouths of babes, has the world made great changes......listen, idiot....your comment makes about as much sense as a babbling 2 year old.

Hey bitch remember Columbine? That happened with the Assault weapons ban under the Rapist in Chief, Bill Clinton.. How could that happen when a liberal was in charge and all those weapons were banned? Because stupid bitches like you don't realize that EVIL people will kill..
Uh, you bitch bit your dick last night from what I know.....first off. Second off, gun loving white trash can, I am a gun owner and I like so many people do not, I repeat do not want mentally disturbed white men owning fuckin oozies. This country need change and if nut choking whore's like you find that offensive, than fuck off, charlie!!

Uh, you bitch bit your dick last night from what I know.....first off. Second off, gun loving white trash can, I am a gun owner and I like so many people do not, I repeat do not want mentally disturbed white men owning fuckin oozies. This country need change and if nut choking whore's like you find that offensive, than fuck off, charlie!!

Is this English?

Is this English?
What? You no speaka WTF language???

Out of the mouths of babes, has the world made great changes......listen, idiot....your comment makes about as much sense as a babbling 2 year old.

You know if you make a comment about the great changes and impressive insight that comes from the mouths of babes ...
It is utterly stupid trying to insult someone by saying they make as much sense as a babe.

But then again I never took you for being very bright ...
Much less having the capacity to successfully connect one thought to another ... :thup:

You do realize that more blacks kill blacks that whites kill school children? Can I ask you, why the fuck are you still here? You have less chance to be shot by a white kid than a black man.

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime | Breitbart
In 2012, white males were 38 percent of the population and committed 4,582 murders. That same year, black males were just 6.6 percent of the population but committed a staggering 5,531 murders.

In other words: black people–at just a fifth of the size–committed almost 1,000 more murders than their white counterparts.

I know, here is your answer..

th0AT5P1R3.jpg

You know if you make a comment about the great changes and impressive insight that comes from the mouths of babes ...
It is utterly stupid trying to insult someone by saying they make as much sense as a babe.

Much less having the capacity to successfully connect one thought to another ... :thup:
It was the pressure of the young people that ended the Vietnam war, that spear headed the civil rights movement, that took white america out of the caves of ignorance and intolerance and gave them a light to gaze upon with a future. As for your thoughts on me, since when have I ever given you the slightest hint, I give a fuck about you and what you think????????????:yes_text12:

You do realize that more blacks kill blacks that whites kill school children? Can I ask you, why the fuck are you still here? You have less chance to be shot by a white kid than a black man.

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime | Breitbart
In 2012, white males were 38 percent of the population and committed 4,582 murders. That same year, black males were just 6.6 percent of the population but committed a staggering 5,531 murders.

In other words: black people–at just a fifth of the size–committed almost 1,000 more murders than their white counterparts.

I know, here is your answer..

View attachment 178076
There's not one single person in this fuckin country that don't fear a white boy with an attitude.....I'll take a thuggy black mf' any day over a coward white man that kills innocent people....JUST FUCKIN BECAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:offtopic:

It was the pressure of the young people that ended the Vietnam war, that spear headed the civil rights movement, that took white america out of the caves of ignorance and intolerance and gave them a light to gaze upon with a future. As for your thoughts on me, since when have I ever given you the slightest hint, I give a fuck about you and what you think????????????:yes_text12:

You still don't get it do you ... :dunno:
And ... You're stupid enough to celebrate your ignorance ... Just another example.

Is this English?
What?

Is this English?

It's pidgen ebonics...

You still don't get it do you ... :dunno:
And ... You're stupid enough to celebrate your ignorance ... Just another example.

Lets put it this way, I don't care enough about you, your thoughts, your comments, your existence to give a fuck...now if your smart, you'll take your fuckin comments and slowly ram them up your ass...now do you get it?

You know that it was John F'(fucking Marylyn Monroe) Kennedy who got us first into the Vietnam war, and L. B. Johnson took US full force so his Military Machine buddies could make obscene profits at the death of the US young men? It was the Republicans in Congress with a few Democrats that passed the civil rights, that KKK Robert Byrd(D) had voted against.
The 1965 Voting Rights Act --- As was the case with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it took the Republicans to overcome a Democrat Lead Filibuster to pass this legislation. On final vote 94% of the Republican but only 27% of Democrat Senators supported this law.
Republican Civil Rights Legacy - Tomi Olson for State ...
sites.google.com/site/tomiolsonma/a-proud-legacy-of-inclusion
and here is Obama speaking of Byrd at his funeral. You are such a stupid bitch...

Is this English?

It's pidgen ebonics...
Something you maggots seem to migrate to, everytime the Tiger speaks, now what the fuck does that say about yo white ass

Is this English?

It's pidgen ebonics...
Something you maggots seem to migrate to, everytime the Tiger speaks, now what the fuck does that say about yo white ass

That we recognise piss poor English when we read it.
Fo shizzle!!

You know that it was John F'(fucking Marylyn Monroe) Kennedy who got us first into the Vietnam war, and L. B. Johnson took US full force so his Military Machine buddies could make obscene profits at the death of the US young men? It was the Republicans in Congress with a few Democrats that passed the civil rights, that KKK Robert Byrd(D) had voted against.
The 1965 Voting Rights Act --- As was the case with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it took the Republicans to overcome a Democrat Lead Filibuster to pass this legislation. On final vote 94% of the Republican but only 27% of Democrat Senators supported this law.
Republican Civil Rights Legacy - Tomi Olson for State ...
sites.google.com/site/tomiolsonma/a-proud-legacy-of-inclusion
and here is Obama speaking of Byrd at his funeral. You are such a stupid bitch...

You are such a fuckin retard.....its about the young...people that made changes....as for who voted for what when why....really???? Up until we got our first black president, a white mf is a white mf is a white mf.....I could give a fuck back then what party yaw was in....All you mf's was racist back then, duh??

Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to own firearms. So when are you going to turn you're Guns in.

Forum List

Back