🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kill All the Muslims?

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
Religion is like an epidemic, it spreads and only the harshest restrictions and actions are seemingly what might contain it - and still you probably won't stop it. The USSR tried to ban religion, and now there is no USSR and the Russian Orthodox Church is ascendant. China did the same and even after the Cultural Revolution religion is prominent in Chinese society. The Nazis tried to destroy Judaism and now Nazi Germany is gone and the Jews have restored their holy land.

Islam has spread to 1.6 billion people on the planet. That means approximately 1 in 5 people right now in existence is a Muslim.

The United States is a nation built on the idea of liberty, that each individual should have the right to live as they wish, and believe as they wish.

So what can we, in the West, do about something as insidious as terrorism, especially terrorism rooted in maybe the largest religion on Earth? Ban the religion? Ship all Muslims to the Middle East, even the just converted and those who convert later? Burn all the Qurans, and Haddiths, etc.? Turn the Middle East to glass? Betray the very principles of liberty and freedom upon which our society is founded to make ourselves feel safe from terrorists?

Look at what some of you are posting? Kill them all! Or, bomb them back to the stone age! Keep the refugees out because they're Muslims!

You've not only betrayed the principles of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and the spirit in which the founding fathers created this nation, but you've given up some of your humanity just to feel a little safer.

If radical Islam and sharia law were to take over the world, I would never betray the principles of freedom and liberty, even if it meant my death. And I won't become an inhuman monster to fight inhuman monsters. There is no victory down that path.

I don't know what we do to fight Islamic terrorism. But I do know what we don't do.

Religion is like an epidemic, it spreads and only the harshest restrictions and actions are seemingly what might contain it - and still you probably won't stop it. The USSR tried to ban religion, and now there is no USSR and the Russian Orthodox Church is ascendant. China did the same and even after the Cultural Revolution religion is prominent in Chinese society. The Nazis tried to destroy Judaism and now Nazi Germany is gone and the Jews have restored their holy land.

Islam has spread to 1.6 billion people on the planet. That means approximately 1 in 5 people right now in existence is a Muslim.

The United States is a nation built on the idea of liberty, that each individual should have the right to live as they wish, and believe as they wish.

So what can we, in the West, do about something as insidious as terrorism, especially terrorism rooted in maybe the largest religion on Earth? Ban the religion? Ship all Muslims to the Middle East, even the just converted and those who convert later? Burn all the Qurans, and Haddiths, etc.? Turn the Middle East to glass? Betray the very principles of liberty and freedom upon which our society is founded to make ourselves feel safe from terrorists?

Look at what some of you are posting? Kill them all! Or, bomb them back to the stone age! Keep the refugees out because they're Muslims!

You've not only betrayed the principles of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and the spirit in which the founding fathers created this nation, but you've given up some of your humanity just to feel a little safer.

If radical Islam and sharia law were to take over the world, I would never betray the principles of freedom and liberty, even if it meant my death. And I won't become an inhuman monster to fight inhuman monsters. There is no victory down that path.

I don't know what we do to fight Islamic terrorism. But I do know what we don't do.
And if you meet extreme violence and oppression by being a pacifist, you lose...
12042604_423843517822060_5445358320245907821_n.jpg

And if you meet extreme violence and oppression by being a pacifist, you lose...
View attachment 56283

Straw man fallacy.

I served in the Marine Corps, I never said anything about pacifism.

And you didn't really respond to the OP.

Among the more positive things that can be done is to tone-down the harsh rhetoric and stop with the composition fallacies.

Not all Muslims are 'terrorists.'

Islam is not a 'terrorist religion.'

Those who are Muslim who commit acts of terror have misappropriated Islam and its tenets – they are not 'representative' of all Muslims and they are not 'representative' of Islam.

If one is going to propagate the notion of 'Islamic terrorism,' then he must also acknowledge the notion of 'Christian terrorism' when a Christian commits an act of terror, such as in Colorado Springs, Lafayette, LA, or Charleston; the religion of the terrorist is incidental – indeed, in order to be consistent, if we don't consider Christians who commit acts of terror as being 'representative' of all Christians and Christianity, the same consideration should be afforded to Muslims and Islam when a Muslim commits acts of terror.

Most importantly, to engage in bigotry and hate toward all Muslims for the acts of the non-representative few only plays into the hands of the terrorists who seek to defeat America not with guns and bombs but by compelling us to abandon our institutions of individual liberty and the rule of law, and descend into the hate and criminality that the terrorists themselves practice.

Then by your assessment, we should have let the Nazis keep Europe.

Sorry, but the thought process of this country is......peace through strength. If you want to go lay down in front of an oncoming tank to stop it, I will let you. I instead, will shoot it with a bazooka. Hope your way works as well as Americas, but if not, it is your life, so lose it any way you see fit!

My Great Grandparents game in through Ellis Island with papers on their personal history. The problem that we have with the Muslims is there is no history on them unless if they got into trouble somehow and showed up in the database.
I feel most anyone not wanting them in is because of that reason, along with the Paris attack and the terrorist getting through many checkpoints, they also said they will coming in via the refugee's into America.

Among the more positive things that can be done is to tone-down the harsh rhetoric and stop with the composition fallacies.

Those who are Muslim who commit acts of terror have misappropriated Islam and its tenets – they are not 'representative' of all Muslims and they are not 'representative' of Islam.

If one is going to propagate the notion of 'Islamic terrorism,' then he must also acknowledge the notion of 'Christian terrorism' when a Christian commits an act of terror, such as in Colorado Springs, Lafayette, LA, or Charleston; the religion of the terrorist is incidental – indeed, in order to be consistent, if we don't consider Christians who commit acts of terror as being 'representative' of all Christians and Christianity, the same consideration should be afforded to Muslims and Islam when a Muslim commits acts of terror.

Most importantly, to engage in bigotry and hate toward all Muslims for the acts of the non-representative few only plays into the hands of the terrorists who seek to defeat America not with guns and bombs but by compelling us to abandon our institutions of individual liberty and the rule of law, and descend into the hate and criminality that the terrorists themselves practice.

Hey, incompetent one, we are for the rule of law!

1. Law says, I can buy guns, you don't like that, now do you!

2. Law says, if we get enough of Washington to listen to us, we can close the borders as they are supposed to be......BY LAW...........and stop more refugees from coming in. You don't like that either, do you!

So the truth is, the only law you want enforced, is the law you AGREE with. And when we try to LEGALLY change the law, you don't much like that either, do you!

Watch what happens when your party loses the Whitehouse in 16. Want to see a change-) You are surely going to see a big one.

View attachment 56283

Straw man fallacy.

Then you should agree that we should drop the ridiculous ROEs and bomb ISIS off the face of the earth...

Just saying, as one veteran to another...

I guarantee that Daesh use as propaganda the loud reluctance of the West to accept refugees to demonize us and recruit more to their cause. Such inhumane treatment of the victims of war and terrorism can be used to radicalize vulnerable young men and women.

View attachment 56283

Straw man fallacy.

Then you should agree that we should drop the ridiculous ROEs and bomb ISIS off the face of the earth...

And as a fan of military history, I present what the Nazis did in the Balkans to try and stamp out what they considered terrorism. Look how well that turned out. The brutal reprisals against the partisans only made things worse for Germany.

I guarantee that Daesh use as propaganda the loud reluctance of the West to accept refugees to demonize us and recruit more to their cause. Such inhumane treatment of the victims of war and terrorism can be used to radicalize vulnerable young men and women.

You know what, we don't much give a shit there Sparky! We will be damned to formulate our response, and open up our borders, just to keep a bunch of 3rd world jihadists happy. People like YOU are part of the problem!!!!!!!! You can offer YOUR home if you like, or offer YOUR money, but do not offer the rest of your neighbors stuff for your goofy scheme.

You, and Clayton, can go and show all the compassion you want, and you can take RIGHTWINGER, along with PaintmyPatootie with you too. Put your money in, your home, anything of YOURS you want, just leave the rest of us alone.

We are FUC**** tired of being told WE are the problem. No! These camel jockies have been fighting for centuries, long before America was even created. THEY are the problem, along with AMERICANS like you that put us all at risk with your ass kiss, liberal bullshit!

View attachment 56283

Straw man fallacy.

And as a fan of military history, I present what the Nazis did in the Balkans to try and stamp out what they considered terrorism. Look how well that turned out. The brutal reprisals against the partisans only made things worse for Germany.
Then as a "fan of history", you should realize the difference between "taking and holding territory" and just bombing the fuckers to the point of extinction...

Then by your assessment, we should have let the Nazis keep Europe.

Sorry, but the thought process of this country is......peace through strength. If you want to go lay down in front of an oncoming tank to stop it, I will let you. I instead, will shoot it with a bazooka. Hope your way works as well as Americas, but if not, it is your life, so lose it any way you see fit!

Where in my OP did I make any assessment that you could construe as you have?

What I simply said was that those who advocate the inhumane destruction of all Muslims, the undermining of the 1st Amendment, and the refusal to extend compassion to the refugees of war and terror are only betraying their morals and principles to feel safer.

It's cowardly and exactly what Daesh wants.

2. Law says, if we get enough of Washington to listen to us, we can close the borders as they are supposed to be......BY LAW...........and stop more refugees from coming in. You don't like that either, do you!

So the truth is, the only law you want enforced, is the law you AGREE with. And when we try to LEGALLY change the law, you don't much like that either, do you!

Watch what happens when your party loses the Whitehouse in 16. Want to see a change-) You are surely going to see a big one.

Deflection and off topic.

You know what, we don't much give a shit there Sparky! We will be damned to formulate our response, and open up our borders, just to keep a bunch of 3rd world jihadists happy. People like YOU are part of the problem!!!!!!!! You can offer YOUR home if you like, or offer YOUR money, but do not offer the rest of your neighbors stuff for your goofy scheme.

You, and Clayton, can go and show all the compassion you want, and you can take RIGHTWINGER, along with PaintmyPatootie with you too. Put your money in, your home, anything of YOURS you want, just leave the rest of us alone.

We are FUC**** tired of being told WE are the problem. No! These camel jockies have been fighting for centuries, long before America was even created. THEY are the problem, along with AMERICANS like you that put us all at risk with your ass kiss, liberal bullshit!

I don't want Daesh happy. I want them dead.

You can try to paint me as an appeaser, but that isn't what I want.

I want Freedom of Religion, and the compassionate acceptance of refugees who have no where else to go. I want the US to show the world how great we are in the face of terrorism. That we are courageous and graceful enough to remain true to our principles and our humanity.

Our fear and hate only play into the enemies hands.

Deflection and off topic.

That is NOT off topic. That is an American telling you bunch of liberal ass kissers that in November of 16, there is going to a new sheriff in town, and it won't be Hilly. We are pissed off with your bed wetting propaganda, so go take care of your wonderful refugees yourselves, and leave us alone!

My Great Grandparents game in through Ellis Island with papers on their personal history. The problem that we have with the Muslims is there is no history on them unless if they got into trouble somehow and showed up in the database.
I feel most anyone not wanting them in is because of that reason, along with the Paris attack and the terrorist getting through many checkpoints, they also said they will coming in via the refugee's into America.

And mine came through without papers and were treated poorly because they were Italians. Let's not repeat the mistakes of the past.

Please don't take that to mean that I advocate that we just open the gates and let them come streaming in without regard to potential threats.

But just because the refugees are Muslim does not automatically mean they want to commit acts of terror.

Forum List

Back