🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kill All the Muslims?

Religion is like an epidemic, it spreads and only the harshest restrictions and actions are seemingly what might contain it - and still you probably won't stop it. The USSR tried to ban religion, and now there is no USSR and the Russian Orthodox Church is ascendant. China did the same and even after the Cultural Revolution religion is prominent in Chinese society. The Nazis tried to destroy Judaism and now Nazi Germany is gone and the Jews have restored their holy land.

Islam has spread to 1.6 billion people on the planet. That means approximately 1 in 5 people right now in existence is a Muslim.

The United States is a nation built on the idea of liberty, that each individual should have the right to live as they wish, and believe as they wish.

So what can we, in the West, do about something as insidious as terrorism, especially terrorism rooted in maybe the largest religion on Earth? Ban the religion? Ship all Muslims to the Middle East, even the just converted and those who convert later? Burn all the Qurans, and Haddiths, etc.? Turn the Middle East to glass? Betray the very principles of liberty and freedom upon which our society is founded to make ourselves feel safe from terrorists?

Look at what some of you are posting? Kill them all! Or, bomb them back to the stone age! Keep the refugees out because they're Muslims!

You've not only betrayed the principles of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and the spirit in which the founding fathers created this nation, but you've given up some of your humanity just to feel a little safer.

If radical Islam and sharia law were to take over the world, I would never betray the principles of freedom and liberty, even if it meant my death. And I won't become an inhuman monster to fight inhuman monsters. There is no victory down that path.

I don't know what we do to fight Islamic terrorism. But I do know what we don't do.
How, after all that has been said, can you continue to misidentify the problem? And why?

Religion is like an epidemic, it spreads and only the harshest restrictions and actions are seemingly what might contain it - and still you probably won't stop it. The USSR tried to ban religion, and now there is no USSR and the Russian Orthodox Church is ascendant. China did the same and even after the Cultural Revolution religion is prominent in Chinese society. The Nazis tried to destroy Judaism and now Nazi Germany is gone and the Jews have restored their holy land.

Islam has spread to 1.6 billion people on the planet. That means approximately 1 in 5 people right now in existence is a Muslim.

The United States is a nation built on the idea of liberty, that each individual should have the right to live as they wish, and believe as they wish.

So what can we, in the West, do about something as insidious as terrorism, especially terrorism rooted in maybe the largest religion on Earth? Ban the religion? Ship all Muslims to the Middle East, even the just converted and those who convert later? Burn all the Qurans, and Haddiths, etc.? Turn the Middle East to glass? Betray the very principles of liberty and freedom upon which our society is founded to make ourselves feel safe from terrorists?

Look at what some of you are posting? Kill them all! Or, bomb them back to the stone age! Keep the refugees out because they're Muslims!

You've not only betrayed the principles of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and the spirit in which the founding fathers created this nation, but you've given up some of your humanity just to feel a little safer.

If radical Islam and sharia law were to take over the world, I would never betray the principles of freedom and liberty, even if it meant my death. And I won't become an inhuman monster to fight inhuman monsters. There is no victory down that path.

I don't know what we do to fight Islamic terrorism. But I do know what we don't do.
And if you meet extreme violence and oppression by being a pacifist, you lose...
View attachment 56283

Straw man fallacy.

I served in the Marine Corps, I never said anything about pacifism.

And you didn't really respond to the OP.
Then you should agree that we should drop the ridiculous ROEs and bomb ISIS off the face of the earth...

Just saying, as one veteran to another...

And as a fan of military history, I present what the Nazis did in the Balkans to try and stamp out what they considered terrorism. Look how well that turned out. The brutal reprisals against the partisans only made things worse for Germany.
Then as a "fan of history", you should realize the difference between "taking and holding territory" and just bombing the fuckers to the point of extinction...

You really think that will work? Just drop bombs until all the bad guys are dead? I thought this was a serious discussion...

I had one poster tell me to go plant trees while real men use nuclear bombs on this subject matter.

Using a Nuclear Bomb is the dumbest idea that anyone can think of because of the fact that bombing Syria or let say Mecca would mean that neighboring countries like Israel would also be affected by the fallout of the Nuclear blast, and would destroy their civilization too.

Too many people have knee-jerk reactions when a terrorist attack happens within our borders, and the best solution is to stay calm, think, and not press the little red button, but alas it seem both ends of the spectrum of radicalism from Islam to the Nutters here in America want to play nuclear war for some damn reason, and it is scarier than growing up during the Cold War days and wondering i the USSR and the U.S. would end the world we live in!

Among the more positive things that can be done is to tone-down the harsh rhetoric and stop with the composition fallacies.

Not all Muslims are 'terrorists.'

Islam is not a 'terrorist religion.'

Those who are Muslim who commit acts of terror have misappropriated Islam and its tenets – they are not 'representative' of all Muslims and they are not 'representative' of Islam.

If one is going to propagate the notion of 'Islamic terrorism,' then he must also acknowledge the notion of 'Christian terrorism' when a Christian commits an act of terror, such as in Colorado Springs, Lafayette, LA, or Charleston; the religion of the terrorist is incidental – indeed, in order to be consistent, if we don't consider Christians who commit acts of terror as being 'representative' of all Christians and Christianity, the same consideration should be afforded to Muslims and Islam when a Muslim commits acts of terror.

Most importantly, to engage in bigotry and hate toward all Muslims for the acts of the non-representative few only plays into the hands of the terrorists who seek to defeat America not with guns and bombs but by compelling us to abandon our institutions of individual liberty and the rule of law, and descend into the hate and criminality that the terrorists themselves practice.

Hey, incompetent one, we are for the rule of law!

1. Law says, I can buy guns, you don't like that, now do you!

2. Law says, if we get enough of Washington to listen to us, we can close the borders as they are supposed to be......BY LAW...........and stop more refugees from coming in. You don't like that either, do you!

So the truth is, the only law you want enforced, is the law you AGREE with. And when we try to LEGALLY change the law, you don't much like that either, do you!

Watch what happens when your party loses the Whitehouse in 16. Want to see a change-) You are surely going to see a big one.

Deflection and off topic.

That is NOT off topic. That is an American telling you bunch of liberal ass kissers that in November of 16, there is going to a new sheriff in town, and it won't be Hilly. We are pissed off with your bed wetting propaganda, so go take care of your wonderful refugees yourselves, and leave us alone!

You want to be left alone? You're free to leave our society at anytime.

First off - I abhor Islam and everything it stands for.

However, I wonder how many people associate themselves with Islam because:

They were born into a Muslim family and cannot deny their parents and siblings?

Know nothing but Islam and are kept in ignorance of other beliefs and ways of life?

Or simply fear what might happen to them if they awaken and give up the belief and association with Islam?

So, what if anything can be done about the threats posed by those who follow Islam?

The first thing I can think of is to provide those who wish to walk away from the cult or declare their desire not to follow the extremism is to give them a Safe Zone where Muslims are not allowed so they can live in peace and harmony.

The next would be to place Muslims in their own ghettos where they can live their lives according to the principles. No outside police force or judicial system. Let them fend for themselves and leave the rest of us alone.

And if you meet extreme violence and oppression by being a pacifist, you lose...
View attachment 56283

Straw man fallacy.

Then you should agree that we should drop the ridiculous ROEs and bomb ISIS off the face of the earth...

And as a fan of military history, I present what the Nazis did in the Balkans to try and stamp out what they considered terrorism. Look how well that turned out. The brutal reprisals against the partisans only made things worse for Germany.
Then as a "fan of history", you should realize the difference between "taking and holding territory" and just bombing the fuckers to the point of extinction...

You really think that will work? Just drop bombs until all the bad guys are dead? I thought this was a serious discussion...
It IS a serious discussion...

Just drop bombs until all the bad guys are dead, and the other Muslims have a choice of going to help the terrorists (and getting bombed themselves ), getting the fuck out of the way, or actually working WITH us to identify targets and help take the terrorists down....

What kind of pussy-assed Marine were you???

How, after all that has been said, can you continue to misidentify the problem? And why?

So enlighten me, oh wise one! What problem would that be?

Know nothing but Islam and are kept in ignorance of other beliefs and ways of life?

Or simply fear what might happen to them if they awaken and give up the belief and association with Islam?

So, what if anything can be done about the threats posed by those who follow Islam?

The first thing I can think of is to provide those who wish to walk away from the cult or declare their desire not to follow the extremism is to give them a Safe Zone where Muslims are not allowed so they can live in peace and harmony.

The next would be to place Muslims in their own ghettos where they can live their lives according to the principles. No outside police force or judicial system. Let them fend for themselves and leave the rest of us alone.

You were doing so well until you got all Nazi there at the end.

Straw man fallacy.

It IS a serious discussion...

Just drop bombs until all the bad guys are dead, and the other Muslims have a choice of going to help the terrorists (and getting bombed themselves ), getting the fuck out of the way, or actually working WITH us to identify targets and help take the terrorists down....

What kind of pussy-assed Marine were you???

You were doing so well until you got all Nazi there at the end.

If someone offered you a plane ticket to Vegas Obi, then told you that in this thread, you were talking to Bo Bergdahl and gave 5-1 odds, would you take the bet? I would, lolololol!

So full of shit. Seems real academic to you doesn't it? If radical Islam were to take over the world you would never betray the principles of freedom? Even if it meant your death?

So, you would not in any way support anything or anyone trying prevent those who take those freedoms away? Oh, do you really think I believe you when you say you would gladly die instead of betraying the principles of freedom? Anyone that boasts like that does not impress me.

Oh, and do you really want me to provide the numbers of those slaughtered by atheist left wing regimes? Want me to? I will.

You think you posted something all intellectual an just. You posted bullshit.

Walk softly but carry a big stick. You, are walking loudly and carrying a tiny limp stick. Hippy double talking bullshit everyone.

*****LEFT WING PROPAGANDA ALERT********

Last edited:

Yeah! What a great fucking idea. And while they're all being ghettoized make laws requiring they wear yellow crescents on their outer clothing like the Nazi's did with the Star of David to the Jews and carry identification papers!! Hey, you're a real American and free thinking Patriot! Long live the Homeland of our Fathers.

Yeah! What a great fucking idea. And while they're all being ghettoized make laws requiring they wear yellow crescents on their outer clothing like the Nazi's did with the Star of David to the Jews and carry identification papers!! Hey, you're a real American and free thinking Patriot! Long live the Homeland of our Fathers.

Okay, so let me expand upon my comments.

If someone wants to live according to Muslim laws or mores, let them live in a Muslim enclave. Allow them their own police, judges, and laws. Put up signs when you reach the boundary of the enclave warning all who enter that they are subject to Sharia and Muslim customs.

At the same time, for those leaving the enclave, put up signs warning them that they are entering territory governed by the US Constitution, along with all laws and regulations of the city, county, and state.

Inside the enclave - let them live their religion to its fullest. Outside - be American or suffer the consequences.

How about children? Simple. All children of school age will attend schools outside of the enclave.

Next problem is the growing Islamization within our prison system. Do the same thing there. All Muslims will be held in separate facilities and would not be allowed to mix with the general population. Let them have their own warden and guards. Let them serve their sentences under their own Sharia.

In other words, LET THE REST OF US LIVE IN PEACE.

Okay, so let me expand upon my comments.

If someone wants to live according to Muslim laws or mores, let them live in a Muslim enclave. Allow them their own police, judges, and laws. Put up signs when you reach the boundary of the enclave warning all who enter that they are subject to Sharia and Muslim customs.

At the same time, for those leaving the enclave, put up signs warning them that they are entering territory governed by the US Constitution, along with all laws and regulations of the city, county, and state.

Inside the enclave - let them live their religion to its fullest. Outside - be American or suffer the consequences.

How about children? Simple. All children of school age will attend schools outside of the enclave.

Next problem is the growing Islamization within our prison system. Do the same thing there. All Muslims will be held in separate facilities and would not be allowed to mix with the general population. Let them have their own warden and guards. Let them serve their sentences under their own Sharia.

In other words, LET THE REST OF US LIVE IN PEACE.
So you're suggesting US Constitution free zones here in the USA for despicable minorities, religious and otherwise? You just might be on to something there! Yeah, with that as a starting point we could have "enclaves" for every minority the "True Americans" wish to exclude from the WASPs' vision of what America was meant to be for us lily white Christians where we would live in the US Constitution Zone. Yeah, how very clever you are!

Isn't it a OBUMANATION SLOGAN, to "SAVE THE CHILDREN"?

CUaaXSwWwAAiaky.jpg-large.jpeg

So full of shit. Seems real academic to you doesn't it? If radical Islam were to take over the world you would never betray the principles of freedom? Even if it meant your death?

So, you would not in any way support anything or anyone trying prevent those who take those freedoms away? Oh, do you really think I believe you when you say you would gladly die instead of betraying the principles of freedom? Anyone that boasts like that does not impress me.

Oh, and do you really want me to provide the numbers of those slaughtered by atheist left wing regimes? Want me to? I will.

You think you posted something all intellectual an just. You posted bullshit.

Walk softly but carry a big stick. You, are walking loudly and carrying a tiny limp stick. Hippy double talking bullshit everyone.

*****LEFT WING PROPAGANDA ALERT********
I don't know what you are talking about, and I suspect you don't either, but in response:

When I enlisted in the USMC, I took an oath to defend the US Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. I didn't take that oath just because it was required when I enlisted, I meant it.

If foreign invaders attacked the US, I would take up arms to defend the country. That obviously would mean putting my life at risk. And, if I couldn't fight, then I would do what I could to support those who did. Wouldn't you?

Enemies of freedom and of the Constitution aren't always defeated through violence. You, for example. You want to get rid of the 1st Amendment, specifically the Freedom of Religion. Instead of forcing you through violence to stop threatening the Constitution, I do nothing and let the rest of the nation witness the ignorance, fear, and hatred of you and your kind. Most people understand that you are more of a danger to our rights and freedoms than Islamic terrorists will ever be.

Last edited:
Among the more positive things that can be done is to tone-down the harsh rhetoric and stop with the composition fallacies.

Not all Muslims are 'terrorists.'

Islam is not a 'terrorist religion.'

Those who are Muslim who commit acts of terror have misappropriated Islam and its tenets – they are not 'representative' of all Muslims and they are not 'representative' of Islam.

If one is going to propagate the notion of 'Islamic terrorism,' then he must also acknowledge the notion of 'Christian terrorism' when a Christian commits an act of terror, such as in Colorado Springs, Lafayette, LA, or Charleston; the religion of the terrorist is incidental – indeed, in order to be consistent, if we don't consider Christians who commit acts of terror as being 'representative' of all Christians and Christianity, the same consideration should be afforded to Muslims and Islam when a Muslim commits acts of terror.

Most importantly, to engage in bigotry and hate toward all Muslims for the acts of the non-representative few only plays into the hands of the terrorists who seek to defeat America not with guns and bombs but by compelling us to abandon our institutions of individual liberty and the rule of law, and descend into the hate and criminality that the terrorists themselves practice.

I guarantee that Daesh use as propaganda the loud reluctance of the West to accept refugees to demonize us and recruit more to their cause. Such inhumane treatment of the victims of war and terrorism can be used to radicalize vulnerable young men and women.

Daesh can kiss my ass. And you are a pinhead.

EVERYTHING pisses Muslims off....and its long past time to stop appeasing them, and start turning them away with they try to come to America.

The fact that some Muslims are sane, doesn't mean the American people have to play Russian Roulette with all of them.

Let NO More Muslims into this Country for now.....its is currently necessary to the Common Defense....which is the first duty of Government.

Last edited:
Isn't it a OBUMANATION SLOGAN, to "SAVE THE CHILDREN"?

CUaaXSwWwAAiaky.jpg-large.jpeg

IT IS SAD INDEED.

BUT SEE THE ZIONUTS GET 30 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBILLIONS DOLLARS A YEAR FOR THEIR DEFENSE, INCLUDING F16's SO THEY CAN SLAUGHTER "ISLAMOFASCISTS " FROM THE AIR.

THE "ISLAMOFASCISTS" DO NOT GET THAT CHANCE.

Forum List

Back