🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing the Neighbor's Dog

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Radioman has a thread about his neighbor, who is a douche, no doubt.

BUT,,,,,,,,I saw at least 2 posters tell him to "kill their dog" to get back at the neighbor.

WTF?

What do you all think about this advice? :cuckoo:

Its wrong to hurt innocent pets.

Yeah i saw that too...i was rather shocked.

There's an episode of Monk where Sarah Silverman's neighbor drugs her dog to make an impression of it's teeth. He then makes a mold and uses it to put bite marks on a local gal to make it look like Sarah's dog killed her. Only Sarah's dog died a couple days before the murder was commited. This has nothing to do with the thread but it was funny nonetheless.

The dog should not be harmed, period. Dogs are not property, like cars or lawns...they are live little beasties, and cannot help it if their owners are assholes.

BTW, for the record, the Radioman said (A) the neighbor has no dog and (B) even if he did, he'd never harm it.

Radioman has a thread about his neighbor, who is a douche, no doubt.

BUT,,,,,,,,I saw at least 2 posters tell him to "kill their dog" to get back at the neighbor.

WTF?

What do you all think about this advice? :cuckoo:

If you want my honest assessment, I would have to say that killing the neighbor's dog would only be effective if the owner was mildly to moderately fond of their dog.

The plan would backfire if the owner didn't like their own dog to start with...the action would probably cause relief and happiness. (On the other hand, if you do something to make the neighbor happy, they may become your friend.)

The plan would also backfire it the owner was very fond of their dog...it might cause them to become enraged and the would end up killing your cat or entering your house and poisoning your hamsters or flushing your goldfish.

Killing their dog would only work if they were mildly-moderately fond of their pet. This action would cause them to weep, possibly uncontrollably, and it would teach them a valuable lesson not to fuck with you.

I hope that my assessment was helpful.

radio's was being funny....his options were funny....horse head in the garden....does radio have a horse noooooooo....

we were all making suggestion....carp the gutters.....birdseed his yard.....a couple of ...go talk to the neighbor...then this b. kidd...says put ground up glass in ground beef and feed to the dogs.....slow and deadly....then b. kidd states he has done this. "it worked for me" kinda remark...then when b. kidd got negged....by me and i am sure others...he whined...then he attacked barb with sexual comments...

so there is the story.....i negged him twice...this thread reminds me to neg the dog killer next time i see him.

radio's was being funny....his options were funny....horse head in the garden....does radio have a horse noooooooo....

we were all making suggestion....carp the gutters.....birdseed his yard.....a couple of ...go talk to the neighbor...then this b. kidd...says put ground up glass in ground beef and feed to the dogs.....slow and deadly....then b. kidd states he has done this. "it worked for me" kinda remark...then when b. kidd got negged....by me and i am sure others...he whined...then he attacked barb with sexual comments...

so there is the story.....i negged him twice...this thread reminds me to neg the dog killer next time i see him.

Sometimes you take things too literally.

ya think?

TO hellbitch's credit, she obviously wasn't the only one who took things too literally. Yes, I kill dogs all the time. Feral dogs and coyotes only though (which I made clear in a later post). I have shot 4 "pets" in my lifetime, 1 which was rabid, 1 which was suffering and was going to die, and 2 which were aggressive and threatening to attack. In the same circumstance, I would do it again, in every instance.

I shoot coyotes for fun. Sue me. I started doing it because I was tired of them killing all the fawns and turkey, then quickly realized its much more fun to hunt animals who are smarter than animals who are stupid. I rarely take a deer or turkey anymore, but every coyote or feral I see warrants at least one bullet. Worthless nuisance animals, and not native here.

The comments to kill his neighbors dog were tongue-in-cheek, but you have to have a sense of humor and not be an overly-sensitive PETA Warrior to see it.

But if he'd rather have a horse's head, we're putting one down next week and I could UPS it, I suppose?

(Would a cow's head work, because we're slaughtering 3-4 today (depending on the weight). If it has to be a horse head, that's fine, its just that because of today's schedule, the cow thing would be a little more convenient for me.)

b. kidd was not joking. you can say i took things too literally....i will say b. kidd made the mistake of revealing a cruel side and got taken literally.

o and do some research on coyote's, hunting and breeding habits. in areas where they are hunted the females goes into heat more often and has larger litters.

o and do some research on coyote's, hunting and breeding habits. in areas where they are hunted the females goes into heat more often and has larger litters.

I'm fine with them going into heat more often. They are one of the only animals we can hunt year round with no bag limit, so the more they breed, the more practice I get.

I especially like shooting the pregnant ones anyway :)

Forum List

Back