🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing the Neighbor's Dog

Coyotes are a problems here. They kill anything they can bring down. They also carry diseases. Farmer shoot them all the time.

However, I have never heard one of them talk about taking such great pleasure in doing so. In fact, it bothers most people who understand that we are the encroachers.

Last edited:
Coyotes are a problems here. They kill anything they can bring down. They also carry diseases. Farmer shoot them all the time.

However, I have never heard one of them talk about taking such great pleasure in doing so. In fact, it bothers most people who understand that we are the encroachers.

Having discovered dead calves, dead fawns, dead turkeys, and watched once as they ripped a small doe almost completely in two, I smile every time I squeeze the trigger.

They are fun to hunt. Incredibly smart animals that force you to work hard and hide well to lure them in. Shouting at them to look them in the eye before pulling the trigger is somewhat of a tradition among coyote hunters. It is sort of our way of saying to them "you're a worthy opponent, but I win, dumbass."

To me, hunting coyote is way better than hunting deer or turkey. I just wish they didn't smell like shit warmed over, and taste worse.

Last edited:
Radioman has a thread about his neighbor, who is a douche, no doubt.

BUT,,,,,,,,I saw at least 2 posters tell him to "kill their dog" to get back at the neighbor.

WTF?

What do you all think about this advice? :cuckoo:

I think the idea sucks, and I think that you being a mod suck too for not posting a link.. straighten up.

Radioman has a thread about his neighbor, who is a douche, no doubt.

BUT,,,,,,,,I saw at least 2 posters tell him to "kill their dog" to get back at the neighbor.

WTF?

What do you all think about this advice? :cuckoo:

There is way too little information in your post to respond to your question in any meaningful way.

As a general rule, advice by a person to kill a neighbor's dog to seek vengeance is nothing short of sick. But, if the dog itself is a menace and the neighbors do not properly control it, then maybe killing the dog as a form of self defense is perfectly appropriate -- depending on the specific circumstances.

No need to harm the neighbour's dog. Just collect a pile of fresh dog turds. Place in paper bag. Position on neighbour's doorstep. Set light to paper bag. Knock on door and walk away.

How satisfying to watch the arsehole stamp out the flames on his doorstep! :D

Forum List

Back