Killing The Tyrannical Bureaucracy

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Let's face it. We are being basically controlled by a tyrannical bureaucracies. With a weak POTUS (as we have now) unelected, rich, 'movers and shakers' can direct huge tranches of American citizen's mandated tax levies to change Federal policy without even one congressional vote! Much less YOUR vote.

Anyway, I believe we are selecting Trump because he said he would act like a dictator. The UNSAID part of that is that we know Trump Loves America and the Constitution, we know by his actions and by his stalwart defiance of all the lawfare the Democrat party throws at him. We can see him unwavering and making a commitment to purge DC of all the Marxists and the corruption they have caused. He will be like a 'tyrant' to them but he will be our savior.

Let's face it. We are being basically controlled by a tyrannical bureaucracies. With a weak POTUS (as we have now) unelected, rich, 'movers and shakers' can direct huge tranches of American citizen's mandated tax levies to change Federal policy without even one congressional vote! Much less YOUR vote.

Anyway, I believe we are selecting Trump because he said he would act like a dictator. The UNSAID part of that is that we know Trump Loves America and the Constitution, we know by his actions and by his stalwart defiance of all the lawfare the Democrat party throws at him. We can see him unwavering and making a commitment to purge DC of all the Marxists and the corruption they have caused. He will be like a 'tyrant' to them but he will be our savior.
anyone hated as much as he is by the people that have caused the problem for decades deserves a chance,,

hes got to be better than them,, he cant be worse,,

1705378510396.png

yeah the others have done such a bang up job so far,,,\
Well, we are the strongest nation on earth, the most benevolent one, one of the highest standards of living on the planet, the most Nobel prize winners if you wish to use that as a measure... Yeah...a bang up job and we’re not even that old as countries go.
using your logic you want to vote for the people that made him a billionaire,,
Using your logic....well, please tell me your logic. Because it’s rather moronic.

Well, we are the strongest nation on earth, the most benevolent one, one of the highest standards of living on the planet, the most Nobel prize winners if you wish to use that as a measure... Yeah...a bang up job and we’re not even that old as countries go.

Using your logic....well, please tell me your logic. Because it’s rather moronic.
33 trillion in debt doesnt make us the strongest nation,,

and if we are as you say, why are libs complaining so much about how bad we are??

With Trumpy as President and Ramaswami as his AG, I think we could at least clean up the DOJ.
I also want to see Vikek in President Trump's administration. I love to hear him speak and take on the press...fast and factual! He has a place in politics and America's future. I hope President Trump agrees. If not, then I know he may know more about Vivek than I do and I will accept that. I also want to see Kari Lake as Trump's VP as I see her ready to go for four more years then after Trump's reign for the next 8 years as POTUS!!!! MAGA! 🥰

We don't know any of that fuckup.

We do know that the former fuckup just cares about himself and you're just a poor little sycophant unloved by your messiah.

Yeah, I didn’t think you’d be man enough to back up your rhetoric.

Have a good night lady.
you havent backed up yours,,

you were complaining corrupt politicians are responsible for make trump a billionaire then say we are the greatest country on the planet,,

which is it,,
the most corrupt or the greatest??

you havent backed up yours,,
Mine?
you were complaining corrupt politicians are responsible for make trump a billionaire
No, I was mocking fucking idiots like you who think your blob is going to change a system that made them billionaires.
then say we are the greatest country on the planet,,
we are. Sorry you think otherwise.
which is it,,
the most corrupt or the greatest??
Greatest..far from the most corrupt....I never made the argument you’re imagining.

Are you on meth again?

Mine?

No, I was mocking fucking idiots like you who think your blob is going to change a system that made them billionaires.

we are. Sorry you think otherwise.

Greatest..far from the most corrupt....I never made the argument you’re imagining.

Are you on meth again?
so trump used the legal american system of the greatest country in the world and created the most luxurious hotels and golf courses in the world,,

what was your complaint again??

so trump used the legal american system of the greatest country in the world and created the most luxurious hotels and golf courses in the world,,
He inherited money and put his name on some hotels and golf courses.

what was your complaint again??
I was pointing out how insane you have to be to think that the guy is going to change the system that benefits him.

Forum List

Back