Kim Jong Un goes to South Korea & declares: We are one people of the same blood

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What a photo. This is actually the unscripted moment Kim encouraged Moon to step briefly into the North, the press pool were all on the South side, hence their backs are turned to the cameras.

DbxAu7qUwAAmawY.jpg

The Donald should win all the Pulitzer Peace Prizes ever given combined by doing what it takes to make this happen.

In the PC world being of the same blood is bad, unless you are Jewish, so chances are the qu33rs at the Pulitzer company will give the North Korean dude the award. Be we know they are not of the body.

Last edited:
The “prizes” should wait until peace (and nuclear dismantlement) can be verified. We don’t want any more Obama Peace Prizes.

I don't believe for one second that insane N.Korean megalomaniac wants to make nice nice with anyone ,unless he's got something to gain

~S~

I don't believe for one second that insane N.Korean megalomaniac wants to make nice nice with anyone ,unless he's got something to gain

~S~
The USA backs many brutal dictators, yet little is said about it. Think Saudi Arabia for one.

Don't buy the 'hate' propaganda promoted by the MSM. It is propaganda designed to promote war.

This is all Obama... :21:

I will say, be careful, this is clearly a man who probably knows his missile tests failed, or were told by their Masters in China, "time to shut all of this shyte down, or we are ALL in trouble"

It illustrates to me that this guy fears for the end of his reign, maybe even his life, and China may have even told him after discussions and signals by the U.S that they were serious and this could end in a war.

Never trust a tyrant dictator, remember the U.S student (sorry, I know the sound of his name but it's tough to remember how to spell), N Koreans are still run by animals. As Trump always says, "we will wait and see" how the meeting with Trump and Kim goes.

One thing is for sure, Trumps tough stance against a tyrant is responslble for all of this. 60 years and the war ends now? Trump is not messing around, and he cannot. The worlds safety depends on the U.S military. God Bless all of them.

Last edited:
The Donald should win all the Pulitzer Peace Prizes ever given combined by doing what it takes to make this happen.

In the PC world being of the same blood is bad, unless you are Jewish, so chances are the qu33rs at the Pulitzer company will give the North Korean dude the award. Be we know they are not of the body.

Man. I love you. Pulitzer Peace Prize.

You are awesome.

What a photo. This is actually the unscripted moment Kim encouraged Moon to step briefly into the North, the press pool were all on the South side, hence their backs are turned to the cameras.

DbxAu7qUwAAmawY.jpg

Yes a good moment.

Look at the large crack in the concrete on the left. It's also been waiting a long time.

I hate to be pessimistic but it's kinda hard to trust this megalomaniac who blew away his own commanders with antitank guns... Read he won't even talk about denuclearizing until we pull out our 28,000 troops. This just seems like a bad Bond movie plot.

I hate to be pessimistic but it's kinda hard to trust this megalomaniac who blew away his own commanders with antitank guns... Read he won't even talk about denuclearizing until we pull out our 28,000 troops. This just seems like a bad Bond movie plot.
Way past time to remove our troops and bring them all home. Their presence only inflames relations and it is none of our criminal government's business what goes on there.

The government of the USA supports or aligns with many ruthless dictators around the world, and has done so for decades. The hypocrisy of our government is enormous.

Way past time to remove our troops and bring them all home. Their presence only inflames relations and it is none of our criminal government's business what goes on there.

The government of the USA supports or aligns with many ruthless dictators around the world, and has done so for decades. The hypocrisy of our government is enormous.
I agree that it's tough to believe that the crazy fat kid would do anything that could remotely be construed as capitulating. But there's no way of knowing how bad things are for the NK government right now, I guess. Plus, he controls information so tightly that he doesn't need to explain anything to his prisoners. Er, people.

And yeah, let's get the fuck out of places we shouldn't be. Which is most of them.

Forum List

Back