Kim Klacik, A Black Woman, Tells The Truth About Democratic Run Cities

She speaks the truth but they will bury her.

Last edited:
What other form but democracy will be used to elect leadership and representation of the voters if democratic forms are stopped?

What other form but democracy will be used to elect leadership and representation of the voters if democratic forms are stopped?

Wow, you just pull that one out of your ass? I'm not seeing anyone suggesting a new method to elect leadership.
The header my dear.....All cities are ran democratically. The correct statement would be: The truth about how democrats run cities.

Wow, you just pull that one out of your ass? I'm not seeing anyone suggesting a new method to elect leadership.
The header my dear.....All cities are ran democratically. The correct statement would be: The truth about how democrats run cities.

Imagine that, most knew what was intended...even you.

Does Kim have answers to stop the blight of former industrialized cities that have declined with the loss of manufacturing jobs over the last fifty years, or is all she can do is complain?

Not really since it is not in the proper form. I am, more concerned with how Kim will fix what is broken not her combative aggression.

Good point. Democrats lie to blacks and run cities into the ground.

Not really since it is not in the proper form. I am, more concerned with how Kim will fix what is broken not her combative aggression.

Combative aggression?? You frickin idiots are too funny. Maybe she ought to resort to "peacefully" burning down the city.

Forum List

Back