🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

King Abdullah of Jordan and Muslim leaders say ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. Stop the idiocy.

If it weren't for oil, these muslim shitheads would be eating rancid rice out of the back of a U.N. Truck. We should stop buying their oil and let the pathetic trash starve to death.

This is Jordan's war. If they bury their heads in the sand, they will be next.

Isolationism did work out that well for Chamberlain either.

Yeah sure, just bomb anywhere and everywhere to prevent another future 'Nazi Takeover.' 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace' and all that. Jordan has no right nor justification for bombing in Syria. They're doing it because their Western puppet masters have ordered them to. But they may regret that decision someday. The royal family might just lose their heads over it.

You are entitled to your opinion. History has proven it to be the incorrect one, but you are entitled to it.

I prefer a more realistic approach.

Despite what your Government and Corporate Media is telling you, ISIS is not the Nazis. I know it's hard for most Americans to accept that, but it's the actual reality.

Never thought they were.
ISIS is a regional threat (like the Nazis were when Chamberlain played your game - how'd that work out for him?)

Let me repeat - ISIS is a regional threat. So the more participation from that region in eliminating that threat - the better.

The Royal Family is hanging by a very slim thread in Jordan. If not for the U.S. and its $Billions in Tax Dollars and weapons, it would be 'off with their heads' for em. Ironically, this meddling in Syria may actually accelerate their demise. It might just backfire bigtime.
Good point. If these puppet regimes didn't control the military we provide them they'd be easily overthrown.

Yeah sure, just bomb anywhere and everywhere to prevent another future 'Nazi Takeover.' 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace' and all that. Jordan has no right nor justification for bombing in Syria. They're doing it because their Western puppet masters have ordered them to. But they may regret that decision someday. The royal family might just lose their heads over it.

You are entitled to your opinion. History has proven it to be the incorrect one, but you are entitled to it.

Despite what your Government and Corporate Media is telling you, ISIS is not the Nazis. I know it's hard for most Americans to accept that, but it's the actual reality.

Never thought they were.
ISIS is a regional threat (like the Nazis were when Chamberlain played your game - how'd that work out for him?)

Let me repeat - ISIS is a regional threat. So the more participation from that region in eliminating that threat - the better.

The Royal Family is hanging by a very slim thread in Jordan. If not for the U.S. and its $Billions in Tax Dollars and weapons, it would be 'off with their heads' for em. Ironically, this meddling in Syria may actually accelerate their demise. It might just backfire bigtime.

That doesn't change a single thing I posted.

If it weren't for oil, these muslim shitheads would be eating rancid rice out of the back of a U.N. Truck. We should stop buying their oil and let the pathetic trash starve to death.
Then they'd be even more desperate.

One solution is global warming could turn their deserts back into grassy wetlands and the USA into a desert

Isis might want to take over the world but they don't have 1 Muslim country that they control. They've taken control of some cities but they've yet to win an entire country.

Does Isis officially run Syria?

ISIS is not the 'Nazis.' But the Government/Corporate Media propaganda says it is. Gotta continue getting that support for Permanant War at all costs. Everyone's the new 'Nazi Boogeyman.' It keeps the Sheeple in line. They'll support any and all wars its Government drags them into.

Isis might want to take over the world but they don't have 1 Muslim country that they control. They've taken control of some cities but they've yet to win an entire country.

ISIS is not the 'Nazis.' But the Government/Corporate Media propaganda says it is. Gotta continue getting that support for Permanant War at all costs. Everyone's the new 'Nazi Boogeyman.' It keeps the Sheeple in line. They'll support any and all wars its Government drags them into.

So that's all you can do, huh? Latch onto that Chamberlain reference and try to ride it all the way to isolationist heaven, huh?

None of your drivel changes the fact that ISIS is a regional threat and every country in the region has a vested interested in wiping them out.

Couldn't agree more. But make no mistake Isis is a very real enemy. Our wars for profit have created very real enemies who do want to destroy our way of life.

Americans don't know how people abroad feel about america. They don't want to even here it that our foreign policies have something to do with it. I don't side with the enemy but I do see their side. If you want to stop fighting you have to. So you are right america likes the fight. With their negotiation skills what other result can you expect?

And I realize not everyone is going to love the superpower of the world. Look at how blacks don't like cops in america but every other culture likes respects and trusts cops. Can't make everyone happy

So that's all you can do, huh? Latch onto that Chamberlain reference and try to ride it all the way to isolationist heaven, huh?

None of your drivel changes the fact that ISIS is a regional threat and every country in the region has a vested interested in wiping them out.

Who will the next 'New Nazis' be? Gotta keep the Permanent War machine rolling along. So stay tuned.

Who will the next 'New Nazis' be? Gotta keep the Permanent War machine rolling along. So stay tuned.

So you're proud of the fact that you don't have an answer or rebuttal.
That's fine - in the U.S. you have the right to be as stupid as you like.

At least every dictator has a vested interest. If their so great why is Isis growing in numbers so fast? If capitalism is so great why is Greece going Commy?

Capitalism and America is great if you ask an american.

At least that use to be true before corporations took over our government now we see them fucking with us just like they do the citizens of Greece or the middle east. Austerity cuts are happening here not just abroad. We've had it too good and the rich need a way to increase their bottom line

At least every dictator has a vested interest. If their so great why is Isis growing in numbers so fast? If capitalism is so great why is Greece going Commy?

At least that use to be true before corporations took over our government now we see them fucking with us just like they do the citizens of Greece or the middle east. Austerity cuts are happening here not just abroad. We've had it too good and the rich need a way to increase their bottom line

None of that has anything to do with Jordan's direct interest in wiping out ISIS.

None of that has anything to do with Jordan's direct interest in wiping out ISIS.

Then give every citizen an ak47 and Isis won't stand a chance.

Ask yourself why the king won't give every citizen a gun. Because the king isn't as popular as you think.

Ask yourself why the king won't give every citizen a gun. Because the king isn't as popular as you think.

'OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!" That's the sentiment of many in both Jordan and Saudi Arabia. The Royals are in real trouble over there. I actually think the Saudi and Jordan meddling in Syria may accelerate their demise. This could backfire on em both bigtime.

'OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!" That's the sentiment of many in both Jordan and Saudi Arabia. The Royals are in real trouble over there. I actually think the Saudi and Jordan meddling in Syria may accelerate their demise. This could backfire on em both bigtime.

Do they want to live with Isis? I guess the lesson should be don't treat your citizens like shit and say the alternative would be worse. Eventually the citizens will be willing to try anything different.

Same thing could happen to capitalism if the rich keep getting richer and the poor poorer

I never said anything about the popularity of the king.

Why do you guys keep trying to put words into my mouth and veering off onto unrelated topics?

Jordan has a vested interest in wiping out the regional threat of ISIS.

their drunk on their power just like the Nazis, if their barbarity hasnt shown you what they would do if they ever got some serious nuclear or chemical weapons,
then you will never see the threat. Sometimes you need to be concerned about things before they actually happen. if they set off one such device inside the US we would have quite a problem then. If you havent noticed, getting into the US through our porous borders is no problem to someone with motivation.

Watching Fox...: "Can't defeat an enemy you don't admit exists" !!! Quite another planet....getting the angry old white idiots all riled up...

When the Islamic terrorists say Allah Akbar when they kill people.
When the Islamic terrorists say they are murdering people to defend Mahammed
Then guess what it's about Islam....

To these radical fuckers they believe they are the true followers of Islam.
To act like these acts have nothing to do with Islam is childish....

Obama is afraid to speak the truth.Why?
Is he afraid he might piss these people off.
Guess what.....

THESE FUCKERS ARE ALREADY PISSED OFF.

If someone kills an abortion doctor in the name of Jesus, God, and the Bible, then it's about Christianity?

Why do you guys keep trying to put words into my mouth and veering off onto unrelated topics?

Jordan or the king? If they are overthrown then I guess the people don't agree with you.

Don't confuse our interests and the kings interests with the people of Jordan's interests.

Watching Fox...: "Can't defeat an enemy you don't admit exists" !!! Quite another planet....getting the angry old white idiots all riled up...

When the Islamic terrorists say Allah Akbar when they kill people.
When the Islamic terrorists say they are murdering people to defend Mahammed
Then guess what it's about Islam....

To these radical fuckers they believe they are the true followers of Islam.
To act like these acts have nothing to do with Islam is childish....

Obama is afraid to speak the truth.Why?
Is he afraid he might piss these people off.
Guess what.....

THESE FUCKERS ARE ALREADY PISSED OFF.

If someone kills an abortion doctor in the name of Jesus, God, and the Bible, then it's about Christianity?

Why else would the fools believe abortion is murder?

Jordan or the king? If they are overthrown then I guess the people don't agree with you.

Don't confuse our interests and the kings interests with the people of Jordan's interests.

So your position is that you believe the people of Jordan WANT ISIS overrunning their country?

Forum List

Back